Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) (36013 Views)

Abuja Rail Can't Exceed 90km/hr Because We Don't Want To Kill Cows - Amaechi / Africa Countries That Started And Completed Their Rail Mass Transit After Lagos / Lagos Rail Mass Transit (LRMT) Construction In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
God bless ameachi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
ok
Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
They are up to something. Seems the best are built up there.
Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by dhamstar(m): 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
ok
Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by destinysaid(m): 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
Tpave:
This is not a Mai Mai project oo<oooo. Kudos to the federal government
Sir d spelling is moi moi o, its my fav food

But on a serious note, the govt is trying, at least we are getting out of the abandoned projects era

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by nelcliff(m): 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
Kudos to Formal President Goodluck Jonathan

6 Likes

Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by Dopeluiz(m): 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
please and a big please don't include niger delta to ur mumucious bifran dream.. we don't belong with u anymore.. thank u

1 Like

Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by Karlman: 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
meanwhil south east is devoid of any federal government presence except military road blocks per electric pole.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by FriendNG: 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
Sai Buhari from Kaduna train now to Abuja.

Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by Tpave(m): 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
destinysaid:

Sir d spelling is moi moi o, its my fav food

But on a serious note, the govt is trying, at least we are getting out of the abandoned projects era
ok sir since na broken English, we fit jam am anyhow angry grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by rrikado(m): 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
God bless PMB

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by Mambox: 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
ISDKING:
Back from three months ban for my expressing my opinion about Biafra.
To the mod that banned me... Let it sink inside your skull that banning me did not remove anything from me neither it enhanced your life in any way. You only banned one out of millions of Biafran agitators.

I dedicate this to Nnamdi Kanu and all the freedom fighters down south.
God bless South East.
God bless South South.

Back to the topic..The credit should be given to the master planner for being smart and understandable by initiating the project.

The project was conceived by Obj.
Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by kuuljay(m): 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
ISDKING:
To the mod that banned me... Let it sink inside your skull that banning me did not remove anything from me neither it enhanced your life in any way. You only banned one out of millions of Biafran agitators.

God bless South East.
God bless South South.

Back to the topic..The credit should be given to the master planner for being smart and understandable by initiating the project.
let me give you a hint,just use this opportunity and open a site for Biafra struggle that will attract your millions of biafrans in the struggle and also rake in millions of cool money and also ban any zoogerian that talks nonsence there.its a win win instead of facing humiliation on nairaland
Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by fuckbulhary: 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
God bless Jonathan forever!

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
adegeye38:
with is money abi?
No...with your money

1 Like

Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
fuckbulhary:
God bless Jonathan forever!
Honestly these present people are USELESS

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by burkingx(f): 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
ISDKING:

God bless South East.
God bless South South.

....... shocked

Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by burkingx(f): 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
DollarAngel:
GOD BLESS GEJ. THE HALE AND HEARTY PRESIDENT
......Yes woooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by obailala(m): 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by PatriotTemidayo: 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
adegeye38:

with is money abi?

Shey you baba is using his money too? Yeye people.

Give kudos to whim its due. Not glorifying your baba in the work he didn't do.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by Rosskii: 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
nelcliff:
Kudos to Formal President Goodluck Jonathan

Former.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by Rosskii: 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
That's a nice looking project. But it doesn't look anything like 90% completed.
Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by burkingx(f): 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
Rosskii:

Former.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by joe120120(m): 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
zoba88:
ABUJA RAIL MASS TRANSIT 90 PERCENT COMPLETE-MIN

DIRECTS CCECC TO EMPLOY NIGERIANS

The total percentage of progress so far made in the on-going Abuja Mass Rail Transit project is put at 90.27 percent as most of the train stations are at the finishing stages.

The FCT Minister, Malam Muhammad Musa Bello said this after the inspection tour of the project site and a train ride from the Abuja Metro Station behind the Abuja World Trade Centre at the Central Business District to the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja on Monday.

The Minister who was in company of the FCT Permanent Secretary, Dr. Babatope Ajakaiye and other senior officials of the FCT Administration, noted that there are 13nos railway bridges, 50nos culverts, 15nos flyover bridges and 9nos pedestrian overpasses bridges that are all 100 percent completed.

Malam Bello revealed that the total length of the rail double track laid is 45.245 kilometers thereby making it 100 percent complete of the entire Lots 1A and 3.

According to him, out of the total 12nos Train Stations under construction, 10 are at advanced stage with painting and installation of mechanical and electrical works currently in progress, while the remaining two being fast tracked, thereby making the entire Stations 85 percent completed.

The Minister stated that the locomotive and rolling stock deport is 85 percent complete, while communication as well as signaling are also 85 percent complete respectively.

His words: “The percentage progress of work on the power supply is however 20 percent but adequate progress would be achieved soon.”

Due to the importance the FCT Administration attaches to the Abuja Rail Mass Transit project, the Minister assured that his Administration would work assiduously to complete the project and make it operational as planned.

Malam Bello reiterated that it is the desire of his Administration to assuage the difficulties currently being experienced by commuters in the Federal Capital Territory and that is why rapid attention is given to the project.

The Minister during the inspection tour thus, directed that CCECC, the company handling the project, should ensure that qualified Nigerians not Chinese are employed for the management of the Train service since about 1,000 personnel are expected to be employed.

Signed
Muhammad Hazat Sule, FCAI
Deputy Director / Chief Press Secretary,
Monday, March 13, 2017.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/abuja-rail-mass-transit-90-percent.html?m=1

one Nigeria.
were is such project in Niger delta that produce the money .
stupid. one Nigeria .wizards.lordlugard .
we will never forgive British and there co.co
Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by Centachos: 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
All tnxs to uncle GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by BuhariApcFools: 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
DollarAngel:
GOD BLESS GEJ. THE HALE AND HEARTY PRESIDENT
GEJ'S LEGACY GEJ NIGERIAN HEALTHY PRESIDENT . Buhari and his old men Apc are Unhealthy Foolsssssssssssssssssssssss..

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by Duru009(m): 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
70% of this job as already done by GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by phemi01(m): 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
Chinese people just dey chop money dey go.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by southpole: 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
Raphael81:
Started by Jonathan almost completed by zbuharideen, just like Attah initiated good things and Akpabio completed them...

Sorry this is FCT project is different from the Federal Govt project, the project was initiated by FCTmanagement to serve the city
Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by adanny01(m): 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
ISDKING:

God bless South East.
God bless South South.

Thats Obj you are talking about
Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by adanny01(m): 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
azimibraun:
God bless GEJ will flood this thread now.. just watch.

You must be dreaming, you have no idea how long this project and others have been running. Obj awarded all those contracts you think GEJ is reponsible for.

As far as am concerned, i cant point to 1 major contract GEJ awarded.

Small thing you guys say GEJ, when he was actually the most visionless president we had since 1999.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abuja_Light_Rail

Dont start telling me he paid for the progress. Obj didnt just set up projects, he set up funds that couldnt be interupted by successive govenments. It was part of the huge sums of money obj was accused of looting, instead he set up funds for projects that was inaccesible to government. Check out the NIPP. They build a trasnmission line and hand it over to TCN, build generating stations, sell it recoup the money and build another without government interferance. The money for NIPP is removed directly from federal allocation to all states and FG from where non has access to such funds. Only BPP has control on how such funds are spent but even they cant take money from it. Thats what OBJ did, not GEJ.

Besides 9 momths ago, this same project was at 70 percent, suddenly its 90. Who is working. Look at the huge number of contracts that got stuck for lack of funds unger GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by kpacity(m): 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
ISDKING:

God bless South East.
God bless South South.

south south is not a Biafra state u big fool claming pple who don't need u. Get dat into ur factory reset deficiency skull

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Largest L G A In Nigeria By Land Mass / Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) / COVID-19: Nigerian Airports Set For Reopening, Passengers Issued Warnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.