Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) (36235 Views)

Abuja Rail Can't Exceed 90km/hr Because We Don't Want To Kill Cows - Amaechi / Africa Countries That Started And Completed Their Rail Mass Transit After Lagos / Lagos Rail Mass Transit (LRMT) Construction In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by Raphael81(m): 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
southpole:

Sorry this is FCT project is different from the Federal Govt project, the project was initiated by FCTmanagement to serve the city

I don talk my own
Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by almarthins(m): 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
omenkaLives:
Wow! Impressive indeed. I love the structures. smiley

I knew some redundant charlatans would come open their gutter to call GEJ here. Sometimes I wonder, would these guys have allowed us use our phones in peace had the GSM revolution taken place under the era of the ineffectual buffoon? sad

What a crying shame.

Una see una life ...gej dey build another man city while he left his to be built by who ?...
Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by Kagarko(m): 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
DollarAngel:
GOD BLESS GEJ. THE HALE AND HEARTY PRESIDENT

Mr clueless. ATM machine that doesn't have password. Bala.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by ogunsj: 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
BuhariApcFools:
GEJ'S LEGACY GEJ NIGERIAN HEALTHY PRESIDENT . Buhari and his old men Apc are Unhealthy Foolsssssssssssssssssssssss..
sadly enough APC fools will rule you for the next 8years.
Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
Kagarko:

Mr clueless. ATM machine that doesn't have password. Bala.

What about the ATM Machine with password, hope you enjoying him

1 Like

Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by adegeye38(m): 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
FLYFIRE:

No...with your money
exactly, my money
Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by iukpe: 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
our money, our money, our money.......
Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by SolomonAdeola: 10:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
90 what completed by APC? undecided

If you dont live in Abuja, just go and find out the extent of job done by Jonathan. Dont sit here and spew out lies. From The front of ministry of Finance, through Police Force headquarter, through ASO rock and passing behind Camp Wu Bassey, Jonathan had done a great job on that rail project.

And he paid for the projects.

Sebi he paid with his own money na
Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by blaqoracle: 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
ISDKING:
Back from three months ban for expressing my opinion about Biafra.
To the mod that banned me... Let it sink inside your skull that banning me did not remove anything from me neither it enhanced your life in any way. You only banned one out of millions of Biafran agitators.

I dedicate this to Nnamdi Kanu and all the freedom fighters down south.
God bless South East.
God bless South South.

Back to the topic..The credit should be given to the master planner for being smart and understandable by initiating the project.
Biafra is as dead as Ojukwu.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by moffat(m): 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
God bless GEJ you are a great man hater can jump inside lagoon grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by PatriotTemidayo: 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
SolomonAdeola:

Sebi he paid with his own money na

So, is your baba paying with his cow money too?? Dullardihos.
Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by Vicolan: 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
ISDKING:
To the mod that banned me... Let it sink inside your skull that banning me did not remove anything from me neither it enhanced your life in any way. You only banned one out of millions of Biafran agitators.

God bless South East.
God bless South South.

Back to the topic..The credit should be given to the master planner for being smart and understandable by initiating the project.

U captivated me bro...Though am not South east nor South south but u point was made clear. May God grant u guys ur request

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by slawali: 11:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nigerians with their tribalism by the time this adm finish ibadan express way,some ppl will still is Get project.pls my ppl Get out of Jonathan loose.
Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by momentarylapse: 12:01am On Mar 14, 2017
ISDKING:

God bless South East.
God bless South South.

The ban pain this ogbeni reach bone marrow....lwkmd cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by nextstep(m): 1:07am On Mar 14, 2017
omenkaLives:
Wow! Impressive indeed. I love the structures. smiley

I knew some redundant charlatans would come open their gutter to call GEJ here. Sometimes I wonder, would these guys have allowed us use our phones in peace had the GSM revolution taken place under the era of the ineffectual buffoon? sad

What a crying shame.

It's because people refuse to see the good that GEJ did, that's why we have to remind them. God bless OBJ for planning the project, GEJ for starting it, PMB for completing it, and Biafra for funding it grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 4:57am On Mar 14, 2017
ISDKING:

The credit should be given to the master planner for being smart and understandable by initiating the project.
Can we also blame the current economic hardship on GEJ, the "master planner"?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) by Sunshine1969: 8:00am On Mar 14, 2017
I hope it goes down South. Siting in a mini bus from Port Harcourt to Kano is not a better experience. We need lite trains please. PMB do something too!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Nigerian Airports Set For Reopening, Passengers Issued Warnings / South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice / The Top 10 World’s Most Powerful Passports In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.