Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS (51012 Views)

Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Youngest Student, Admitted At 6, Graduated 14 / Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 / Maduike Ezeibe Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS (Michael Okpara University Professor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS by Fuadeiza(m): 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
Corporate thief
Re: Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS by mackay37(m): 9:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
I knew he was going to be from the Yeast. All hail the Igbos...

1 Like

Re: Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS by Godlychild: 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
Thank God!!! Finally!! Was part of that event...couldn't imagine how hurt I was about the incident. I am happy he didn't get away. What a wasted clean guy!! smh
Re: Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS by ofwest47(m): 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
Omo I BEFORE OTHERS are known for this type of business.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS by DearDealsz: 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
wow am so happy, nearly cried when i read the news online..his 3 International Passports are still intact! cheesy
Re: Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS by bigsmoke2(m): 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
NCAN where una dey. food Don land. Na the usual culprits

4 Likes

Re: Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS by shammah1(m): 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
Good
Re: Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS by sojikul(m): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
My be set make someone explain to me weller how the bag take reach lagos because....

Re: Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS by ipobbigot7: 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
When see any of this fake Jews from the red soil region living an expensive life don't envy them, though they could be very hard working in what they do but they are too desperate to get rich quick that they can commit any type of crime just to achieve their aim.

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS by wunmi590(m): 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
Haa grin grin, Oluwa ooo.

Awon omo wobe grin

1 Like

Re: Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS by 0rlando0woh: 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
Agabi = Afonja
Re: Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS by iukpe: 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
So easy to find and arrest a thief among thieves.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS by 0rlando0woh: 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
ipobbigot7:
When see any of this fake Jews from the red soil region living an expensive life don't envy them, though they could be very hard working in what they do but they are too desperate to get rich quick that they can commit any type of crime just to achieve their aim.
You and I know that Agabi is full blooded Yoruba
Re: Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS by blaqroy: 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
The guy don cast...... Name checkers plz
Re: Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS by symbianDON(m): 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
inforesource:
I don't know if you have read this report. You mean someone will have access to top guys in govt and still choose to stealing? If I say village thing now you will doubt me.

His portfolio should thief protocol officer OON.
bros some.people are cursed from conception. like this guy now, I'm sure his village witches are using his destiny as turning stick for turning eba in his village
Re: Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS by loopman: 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
0rlando0woh:

Just like former minister Kanu Agabi right?
You Igbos have this default mode of disowning any of your own involved in crimes these days

3 Likes

Re: Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS by ipobbigot7: 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
0rlando0woh:
Agabi OKANU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS by veacea: 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2017

Re: Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS by iukpe: 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
dessz:
so,after stealing the bag instead of burning the evidence,the lack of sense in u told u to throw it in a bush people pass. Many Nigerians --- been lacking sense since 120BC. if I were a criminal mastermind as a 9ja guy, oyinbos go suffer. cool

Well done, but crime on its own is a study and most methods have already been cracked.
Re: Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS by Beautifulemi(f): 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
This is really a corporate theif. You seat with the high and mighty and you are a thief. This is a clear warning to us all that we shouldn't judge a book by its cover. My sisters, be careful whom you follow, it is better to follow the hussling brother than to follow the dapper one who is a thief. Be wise.
#FirstPostInALongWhile#
Re: Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS by WilliamKhan(m): 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
dessz:
so,after stealing the bag instead of burning the evidence,the lack of sense in u told u to throw it in a bush people pass. Many Nigerians --- been lacking sense since 120BC. if I were a criminal mastermind as a 9ja guy, oyinbos go suffer. cool

EFCC where una dey o!!
Make una come carry this guy now o.
Hold am for detention until his time to become Criminal Mastermind has passed. grin
Re: Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS by akigbemaru: 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
Thief!
Re: Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS by quintybabe(f): 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
He will be somebody's sugar daddy or boyfriend #smh#
Re: Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
Potbellied thiefing son of a bïtch!!
Re: Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS by deolu2000(m): 12:36am On Mar 14, 2017
I came to check the name and ofcourse i wasn't disappointed. Na them again.
Re: Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS by nextstep(m): 1:02am On Mar 14, 2017
themonk:
You can imagine what the oxford university professor will tell his colleagues about nigerians.

Hopefully the same thing he should tell them about Britons. Those guys will steal your stuff too. Just because they're oyinbo does not mean they don't steal. Their own even worse pass because they already have everything.
Re: Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS by watchgreatness: 2:48am On Mar 14, 2017
Offer $2000 dollars to play DVD her/i both copies to. Lmk soon because I'm just scamming y'all quick before the smoke finishes...just lit
Remedials Extra: 12506 Fairview...shit don't act

No tears today...tomorrow and so forth

You felt it to though right. Ain't no one on my level. No1

Re: Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS by wonlasewonimi: 4:01am On Mar 14, 2017
The stress that professor would passed through can only be imagined..
Re: Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS by Iamwrath: 6:20am On Mar 14, 2017
It's thier talent
Re: Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS by shams040(m): 7:40am On Mar 14, 2017
Never will Dis come from an afonja I knw say na dem dem. Ndi Igbo dey can steal ur sense if u a sleeping.
Re: Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS by dessz(m): 7:44am On Mar 14, 2017
WilliamKhan:

EFCC where una dey o!!
Make una come carry this guy now o.
Hold am for detention until his time to become Criminal Mastermind has passed. grin
lol na ppl like u dey destroy our business oh. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara Polytechnic's Admisssion List / Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) / Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.