Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Obiano’s 3rd Anniversary Countdown 6 Industrialization - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano’s 3rd Anniversary Countdown 6 Industrialization (887 Views)

Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest / Obiano’s 3rd Anniversary: Pretenders And Contenders Warm Up For Anambra 2017 / Obiano’s 3rd Anniversary – The Countdown Begins 9 Days Today, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano’s 3rd Anniversary Countdown 6 Industrialization by investnow2013: 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
Obiano’s 3rd Anniversary Countdown 6

By James Eze (eziokwubundu@gmail.com)

Industrialization – Anambra Moves to Reclaim a Great Tradition

For obvious reasons, any realistic economic Blueprint for Anambra State would be incomplete without Industrialization. What would our brother in Nnewi, Onitsha and all over the state who began to experiment with manufacturing when Taiwanese technology held sway in this part of Africa be doing if their genius were neglected? So, Governor Obiano had them in mind when he crafted his Economic Blueprint and made Industrialization the second pillar of the blueprint.

Instructively, the overall objective in Industrialization is to ensure that Anambra regains its position among the Top-5 industrialized states in Nigeria. Three years on, Obiano can proudly look back at his achievements in the area of industrialization. The first of these achievements is the setting up of an institution known as the Anambra Small Business Agency (ASBA). This agency has singularly catalyzed growth in the manufacturing sector of the local economy through an efficient disbursement of start-up capital among Anambra’s crop of vibrant entrepreneurs. It is a known fact that Stine Industries Limited, the pre-eminent millers behind the emergence of the Anambra Rice brand benefitted immensely from the assistance offered to small businesses by ASBA. Today, Stine has made Anambra Rice a household name across Nigeria!

Obiano’s other achievements in the Industrial sector are many. They include his attraction of the sum of $494m investment from different companies to the industrial sector of Anambra State, the distribution of the sum of N600m to manufacturers in the state which he accessed from CBN’s MSME Direct Funding arrangement, the improvement of the investment climate in the state to attract new businesses and support the expansion of existing businesses like SABMiller which completed its capacity expansion project valued at $100m within the period under review. His other achievements include the flag off of the proposed auto-design industrial complex at Akwa-Ihedi and Unubi in Nnewi and the partnership with UNIDO to build an additional industrial cluster in Anambra North to support agro-industrial ventures among others.

It has to be mentioned also that in response to the Save-our-Souls message from the manufacturing sector of the state, Obiano worked assiduously and brought the Vice President of the federation, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo to Anambra State on a historic tour of the industrial circuit in November last year. The Veepee held an interactive session with Anambra business community and gave assurances of support and incentives from the federal government.

At the rate Anambra is growing, it is apparently setting the pace for industrialization in the South East! This is what having a clear vision brings to the table of purposeful development!

Re: Obiano’s 3rd Anniversary Countdown 6 Industrialization by investnow2013: 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
ANAMBRA BASED INDUSTRIES

2 Likes

Re: Obiano’s 3rd Anniversary Countdown 6 Industrialization by investnow2013: 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
INDUSTRY

2 Likes

Re: Obiano’s 3rd Anniversary Countdown 6 Industrialization by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
God bless ndi Anambra
Re: Obiano’s 3rd Anniversary Countdown 6 Industrialization by kasynlives: 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
!was in anambra recently and was wowed by the level of development...

4 Likes

Re: Obiano’s 3rd Anniversary Countdown 6 Industrialization by nonsobaba: 11:26am On Mar 14, 2017
The rate of development in Anambra is breeding envy left, right and centre.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano’s 3rd Anniversary Countdown 6 Industrialization by LasGidiOwner: 11:34am On Mar 14, 2017
Kason Paul Ogenyi have you migrated to another username and dumped enuguboy4nsk? Continue.

kasynlives:
!was in anambra recently and was wowed by the level of development...

1 Like

Re: Obiano’s 3rd Anniversary Countdown 6 Industrialization by kasynlives: 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Kason Paul Ogenyi have you migrated to another username and dumped enuguboy4nsk? Continue.

that enuguboy4nsk and any other stupid accounts that are fond of talking down anambra is not my account,i just created dis one to clarify this issue.... they hijacked my previous one and be using it to diss anambra state.....investigate that enuguboy4nsk account and u will find out that i'm not the one. you guys should stop mentioning me...cos i can't understand hw i will turn back nd begin to talk rubbish abt anambra state,i have not been on nairaland for long dats why i did not clarify dis since,i searched kason on nairaland nd was speechless when i found out that u guys have been mentioning my name here as d one behind those accounts....anambra made me who i am 2day.

PEACE

2 Likes

Re: Obiano’s 3rd Anniversary Countdown 6 Industrialization by kasynlives: 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

bros sef reason am nw, u fit join mumu people to dey insult something wey be your own? i tire o as una just dey mention me for here anyhow....it makes me feel bad!
Re: Obiano’s 3rd Anniversary Countdown 6 Industrialization by LasGidiOwner: 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Kason Paul Ogenyi aka enuguboy4nsk, unecboi, kasynpaulsyn, you are from Nsukka but grew up with your family at Nnewi. I know every member of your family. If you turn a leaf then good for you.

kasynlives:
that enuguboy4nsk and any other stupid accounts that are fond of talking down anambra is not my account,i just created dis one to clarify this issue.... they hijacked my previous one and be using it to diss anambra state.....investigate that enuguboy4nsk account and u will find out that i'm not the one. you guys should stop mentioning me...cos i can't understand hw i will turn back nd begin to talk rubbish abt anambra state,i have not been on nairaland for long dats why i did not clarify dis since,i searched kason on nairaland nd was speechless when i found out that u guys have been mentioning my name here as d one behind those accounts....anambra made me who i am 2day.
PEACE
Re: Obiano’s 3rd Anniversary Countdown 6 Industrialization by kasynlives: 1:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Kason Paul Ogenyi aka enuguboy4nsk, unecboi, kasynpaulsyn, you are from Nsukka but grew up with your family at Nnewi. I know every member of your family. If you turn a leaf then good for you.

you are still getting it wrong ,the previous senseless posts by those accounts and recently enuguboy4nsk does not represent my view/opinion.....i hope you guys find out what am saying!

PEACE
Re: Obiano’s 3rd Anniversary Countdown 6 Industrialization by LasGidiOwner: 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
Kason, leave matter, we have been in this game long before you joined NL. We run this site, so we have your GPS and IP address, any username you open today is already known to us. My own is that you turn a new leaf.

kasynlives:
you are still getting it wrong ,the previous posts by those accounts and recently enuguboy4nsk does not represent my view/opinion.....i hope you guys find out what am saying!

PEACE
Re: Obiano’s 3rd Anniversary Countdown 6 Industrialization by kasynlives: 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Kason, leave matter, we have been in this game long before you joined NL. We run this site, so we have your GPS and IP address, any username you open today is already known to us. My own is that you turn a new leaf.

This is not about turning a new leaf,as i have never talked down anambra or any other igbo state,any comment wey from enuguboy4nsk or any other acct wey resemble mine disregard am,do you know dat unecboi,kason accts e.t.c were hijacked dat i don't even have access to dem anymore.....state wey be say naim be my hood.

anyways,let the good work of development continue in anambra.
Re: Obiano’s 3rd Anniversary Countdown 6 Industrialization by Yyeske(m): 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
You guys should cut the crap and let's showcase the industrial prowess of our state to the world

(1) (Reply)

Why Sanusi Is Retarded / Nigeria Cannot Afford To Break Up -Kogi Speaker / Seized $43 Million: What EFCC Found In My Apartment – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.