Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court (38365 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos / Johnson Suleman: "Stephanie Otobo Is A Blackmailer, Has Link With Boko Haram" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by laudate: 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
Maximus85:
Blackmailer?

OK, we agree. But we are not stupid. Before I can blackmail someone, that person must have done something dirty that he or she doesn't want people to know.

So, tell us, what has pastor done that Stephanie is blackmailing him with?

Bros, leave dat side abeg! cheesy All that a blackmailer needs, are just a few pieces of fact (that may not even be sleazy by any stretch of the imagination), which can be twisted and garnished with enough lies to make it look like something else. Then they try to present it as their own version of the 'truth'!

A colleague of mine dropped off his female cousin at an eatery one day, without even realising that the restaurant was owned by an ex-girlfriend of his, who he had broken up with 4 years before he got married. That was how one mischievous numbskull snapped a picture of his car outside the eatery, with the cousin alighting from the car. Only her back view was visible. The trouble maker sent the picture to my colleague's wife along with the name of the restaurant and date. The person claimed that a secret amorous affair had been going on for a few months, and the restaurant was their meeting point. sad

Wahala for land, if not for the fact that the wife was a sensible chic. She took her time to investigate, only to find out that it was a cooked up story. My colleague was planning to run for a political post (i.e. House of Reps seat) at that time, and the scandal would have affected his chances, as the ex-girlfriend was married to a political bigwig in their party. shocked
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
SULEMAN SHOULD AND MUST ISSUE AN APOLOGY TO HIS WIFE, MS. OTOBO, WOMEN, HIS CHURCH MEMBERS, AND NIGERIANS. OTHERWISE, HIS CHURCH SHOULD BE BOYCOTTED AND HE SHOULD BE REBUKKED BY EVERY SANE NIGERIAN

This is not about politics. Not supporting and criticising suleman is not anti-God like some are stupidly eluding to. It really is about doing the right thing, helping a victim (Ms. Otobo) who doesn't have power or influence or money to buy support, and most importantly holding people who have control over other people's lives to higher moral standards and to account for their decisions and actions.

This suleman guy who calls himself an apostle is a liar and the worst of scam pastors there is in this country. Suleman has destroyed Christianity and continue to make mockery of the religion. No wonder why Northern moslems attack and kill christians, justifiably, because in their minds they are killing people like apostle suleman - a self-acclaimed pastor (without any theological training) who steals monies from his poor congregation through lies and deceit and then uses those funds to pay and sleep around with women which he then forces, using his position as a pastor, to drink poisonous abortion portions after getting them pregnant. The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) IS A DISGRACE FOR KEEPING QUIET ABOUT THIS SCANDAL, WHICH IN A WAY IS A TACIT ENDORSEMENT OF THIS SORT OF HIGHLY DISGRACEFUL BEHAVIOR BY PEOPLE LIKE SULEMAN.

WHEN A MARRIED PASTOR LIKE SULEMAN SLEEPS AROUND WITH WOMEN AND RECKLESSLY GIVES THEM POISONOUS ABORTION CONCOCTIONS TO DRINK AFTER IMPREGNATING THEM, AND ALSO FUNDS SUCH LIFESTYLES USING MONIES AND PROCEEDS COLLECTED FROM SUNDAY SERVICE, IT TAINTS THE RELIGION AND MAKES MOCKERY OF SUCH RELIGION. This Nigerian version of christianity is disgraceful, and all who claim to be christians should and must stand up against Suleman. If you don't speak against Suleman, then you support his behavior and you are equally a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by Maximus85(m): 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
laudate:

Bros, leave dat side abeg! cheesy All that a blackmailer needs, are just a few pieces of fact (that may not even be sleazy by any stretch of the imagination), which can be twisted and garnished with enough lies to make it look like something else. Then they try to present it as their own version of the 'truth'!

A colleague of mine dropped off his female cousin at an eatery one day, without even realising that the restaurant was owned by an ex-girlfriend of his, who he had broken up with 4 years before he got married. That was how one mischievous numbskull snapped a picture of his car outside the eatery, with the cousin alighting from the car. Only her back view was visible. The trouble maker sent the picture to my colleague's wife along with the name of the restaurant and date. The person claimed that a secret amorous affair had been going on for a few months, and the restaurant was their meeting point. sad

Wahala for land, if not for the fact that the wife was a sensible chic. She took her time to investigate, only to find out that it was a cooked up story. My colleague was planning to run for a political post (i.e. House of Reps seat) at that time, and the scandal would have affected his chances, as the ex-girlfriend was married to a political bigwig in their party. shocked

The police should confirm all the allegations. The passports and the huge fund transfers.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by laudate: 11:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
namet:
SULEMAN SHOULD AND MUST ISSUE AN APOLOGY TO HIS WIFE, MS. OTOBO, WOMEN, HIS CHURCH MEMBERS, AND NIGERIANS. OTHERWISE, HIS CHURCH SHOULD BE BOYCOTTED AND HE SHOULD BE REBUKKED BY EVERY SANE NIGERIAN

This is not about politics. Not supporting and criticising suleman is not anti-God like some are stupidly eluding to. It really is about doing the right thing, helping a victim (Ms. Otobo) who doesn't have power or influence or money to buy support, and most importantly holding people who have control over other people's lives to higher moral standards and to account for their decisions and actions.

This suleman guy who calls himself an apostle is a liar and the worst of scam pastors there is in this country. Suleman has destroyed Christianity and continue to make mockery of the religion. No wonder why Northern moslems attack and kill christians, justifiably, because in their minds they are killing people like apostle suleman - a self-acclaimed pastor (without any theological training) who steals monies from his poor congregation through lies and deceit and then uses those funds to pay and sleep around with women which he then forces, using his position as a pastor, to drink poisonous abortion portions after getting them pregnant. The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) IS A DISGRACE FOR KEEPING QUIET ABOUT THIS SCANDAL, WHICH IN A WAY IS A TACIT ENDORSEMENT OF THIS SORT OF HIGHLY DISGRACEFUL BEHAVIOR BY PEOPLE LIKE SULEMAN.

WHEN A MARRIED PASTOR LIKE SULEMAN SLEEPS AROUND WITH WOMEN AND RECKLESSLY GIVES THEM POISONOUS ABORTION CONCOCTIONS TO DRINK AFTER IMPREGNATING THEM, AND ALSO FUNDS SUCH LIFESTYLES USING MONIES AND PROCEEDS COLLECTED FROM SUNDAY SERVICE, IT TAINTS THE RELIGION AND MAKES MOCKERY OF SUCH RELIGION. This Nigerian version of christianity is disgraceful, and all who claim to be christians should and must stand up against Suleman. If you don't speak against Suleman, then you support his behavior and you are equally a disgrace.

Which planet are you on? Stephanie Otobo is definitely not a victim. She is a stripper, scammer & blackmailer. Didn't you read her comments?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by Babytruth: 12:09am On Mar 15, 2017
bezimo:

Apostle Suleiman is too dignified to relate with that idiot Stephanie, she is not even qualified to serve him water or sell pepper to him. Then you are claiming affair...
Who dash monkey banana....

If you watch Apostle Suleiman ministry, the anointing of the Holy Spirit been manifested, diverse deep revelations been exposed, that can ONLY come from above as well as the diverse divine interventions, you would know that its impossible for A man of God to be living an immoral life and still carry that kind of global highly impacting anointing moving from nation to nation and state to state on a consistent basis.Not possible!!

Voucher Bezimo, you are here displaying ignorance of the highest order, are you justifying apostle to be innocent of all these allegations with the anointing and revelations he manifestsGet Smart
The self- acclaimed apostle is truly called by God,but he has become a deviant, pervert, an aberrant whom I pray that God will deliver and bring him to repentance!!
A man I called my beloved dady,i cannot turn around overnight to call a bloody wicked stupid arrogant adulterer in addition to what I termed what him above if I have no terrible and extremely ungodly experiences with him.

Bear in mind, am an intellectual and clergy , he turned me to his sex and lover, so I have watched him perform miracles after coming down from his enjoyment on my body, so his miracles don't move me.I didn't start doubting him today and before we broke up, I asked him a question he hasn't answered me till today........…..."Are you sure that the God I know who created everything is the god you call??

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by bezimo(m): 1:31am On Mar 15, 2017
Babytruth:

Voucher Bezimo, you are here displaying ignorance of the highest order, are you justifying apostle to be innocent of all these allegations with the anointing and revelations he manifestsGet Smart
The self- acclaimed apostle is truly called by God,but he has become a deviant, pervert, an aberrant whom I pray that God will deliver and bring him to repentance!!
A man I called my beloved dady,i cannot turn around overnight to call a bloody wicked stupid arrogant adulterer in addition to what I termed what him above if I have no terrible and extremely ungodly experiences with him.

Bear in mind, am an intellectual and clergy , he turned me to his sex and lover, so I have watched him perform miracles after coming down from his enjoyment on my body, so his miracles don't move me.I didn't start doubting him today and before we broke up, I asked him a question he hasn't answered me till today. Are you sure that the God I know who created everything is the god you call??

You are a demonic and satanic liar. I am sure the Apostle doesnt even know you exist, talkless of relating with you, then the abominable and sacrilegious thought of adultery with you.So you are part of the satanic lying blackmailing stephanie team.Abi.You have failed..You think we dont know your agenda.Dont deceive yourself. Its obvious.
You are not of God so dont pretend on nairaland, you are no intellectual and you are no clergy, oh you think we are daft like you are to believe your lies abi.
Sorry put up a well scripted story that would look true
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by Cityguy: 11:37am On Mar 15, 2017
paulooo3:
now, watch how islamist will bounce on dis man.
That's just the saddest part of it! It makes one sick to the belly.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by Babytruth: 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
bezimo:

You are a demonic and satanic liar. I am sure the Apostle doesnt even know you exist, talkless of relating with you, then the abominable and sacrilegious thought of adultery with you.So you are part of the satanic lying blackmailing stephanie team.Abi.You have failed..You think we dont know your agenda.Dont deceive yourself. Its obvious.
You are not of God so dont pretend on nairaland, you are no intellectual and you are no clergy, oh you think we are daft like you are to believe your lies abi.

You are raining insults on me coming to the defence of a man you don't know, a man I have been with, everyone in his life and family knew my relationship with him, you're the Grandest castrated foolish slowpoke whose delusion is eternally permanent!! I am not gonna argue with you stupid entity, you don't know me in person , that's why you are reenforing your ignorance on nairaland, the demon in you is akin to the one operating thru him and destroying young girls and both of you cant be delivered from it cos you havnt even diagnosed yourself, talkless of johnson you see from afar, cos if you were any 50m close to him , you won't be displaying ignorance here with blind argument.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by Babytruth: 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
bezimo:

You are raining insults on me coming to the defence of a man you don't know, a man I have been with, everyone in his life and family knew my relationship with him, you're the Grandest castrated foolish slowpoke whose delusion is eternally permanent!! I am not gonna argue with you stupid entity, you don't know me in person , that's why you are Reenforcing your ignorance on nairaland, the demon in you is akin to the one operating thru him and destroying young girls and both of you cant be delivered from it cos you havnt even diagnosed yourself, talkless of johnson you see from afar, cos if you were any 50m close to him , you won't be displaying ignorance here with blind argument.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by Babytruth: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
namet:

Whoever you are ,but as long as you wrote this post above, may the almighty God continue to bless you, fornseeing the truth in all this and speaking out to shame Satan and his agent Suleiman ,may God bless you!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by Nobody: 2:51am On Mar 16, 2017
laudate:

Which planet are you on? Stephanie Otobo is definitely not a victim. She is a stripper, scammer & blackmailer. Didn't you read her comments?

With mounting evidence of what Suleman did to this woman, it's disappointing (though not a surprise) that you continue to question the integrity of Ms. Otobo's story. Just so you know what make Ms. Otobo a victim:

When someone who calls himself a pastor tells a young and vulnerable woman that he will marry her, and then reneges on that promise after sleeping with her many times, the woman involved is a victim.

When someone who calls himself a pastor tells a woman that he loves her and that he will be with her as a husband, any woman would trust what the man says and would open up their legs for the man to enjoy. Being lied to, by not keeping your words, makes the woman a victim

When Suleman forces this woman to drink some abortion concoction, a potentially poisonous substance that is not approved by NAFDAC and could even kill her, she is a victim of Suleman because the pastor used his position as a powerful and rich pastor to do this to her.

When a popular and highly political pastor like Suleman sleeps with Ms. Otobo, promises her marriage and other gifts, and then leave her the affair is exposed, this woman is a victim because she potentially may not get a husband as men would run away from her. She is a victim of this pastor

Members of any church support their pastor and give their monies to the church not for the pastor to use the money and pay many different women to sleep with them. A pastor who does this betrays that trust and the woman at the center of the affair suffers rebuke and hate from the church members who are simply unhappy that their monies were given to her. Ms. Otobo is a victim because any member of Suleman's church can attack her or cuse her harm

Ms. Otobo confessed that Suleman sexed her and made love to her the way no other man has touched, held, and caressed her body and mind. Talk to any woman and they'll tell you that doing treating a woman this way makes her fall for you bother physically and emotionally. Suddenly taking away the affection renders women emotionally distraught and vulnerable. Ms. Otobo is a victim because Suleman has stopped giving her happiness and she can easily become depressed and may even commit suicide. She is a victim of the love that Suleman promised her.

Ms. Otobo is a victim of Suleman's reckless amorous lifestyle. Suleman's wife and every woman has, or will sleep with this pastor, is also a victim of such recklessness and disregard to the health and welfare of the women. If she gets Ms. Otobo pregant, that means he didn't use protection or a condom. Imagine if Suleman is sleeping with many different women. STDs/HIV could be spread very easily from a man that goes around doing this. In that regard, such reckless endangerment of women who've been in sexual contact with Suleman makes all them a victim. If the women in our country are infected this way and their health put at risks by some amorous and sexy addict like Suleman, all citizens of the country are victims. This is why we must all condemn Suleman's actions and demand an apology. Got it?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by Nobody: 2:59am On Mar 16, 2017
Babytruth:

Whoever you are ,but as long as you wrote this post above, may the almighty God continue to bless you, fornseeing the truth in all this and speaking out to shame Satan and his agent Suleiman ,may God bless you!!

Amen!
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by odiaselaw(m): 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Stephanie otobo has not disclosed any justiciable case against Pastor Suleiman. There is no allegation of any criminal offence known to the criminal code of Nigeria in all the purported accusations. Even under civil law jurisprudence, a claim of breach of promise to marry has not been made out. This is because the victim did not pretend to be an unmarried man. He is famously known to be married even to the accuser. It would be illegal for Stephanie to accept a promise of marriage from a man knowing him to be a spouse of a Christian marriage. Apparently, she did not accept the promise, so she has no locus to seek redress for an unaccepted promise. If she accepted the alleged illegal promise, then she has no case because the court does not enforce illegal contract. What then is Stephanie and Keyamu after. Media attention for their business? Stephanie Otobo has since released her single debut video titled "girlfriend" and she hopes to hit it big following this scandal. Well, time will tell

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by laudate: 1:57am On Mar 17, 2017
namet:
With mounting evidence of what Suleman did to this woman, it's disappointing (though not a surprise) that you continue to question the integrity of Ms. Otobo's story. Just so you know what make Ms. Otobo a victim:

When someone who calls himself a pastor tells a young and vulnerable woman that he will marry her, and then reneges on that promise after sleeping with her many times, the woman involved is a victim.

When someone who calls himself a pastor tells a woman that he loves her and that he will be with her as a husband, any woman would trust what the man says and would open up their legs for the man to enjoy. Being lied to, by not keeping your words, makes the woman a victim

When Suleman forces this woman to drink some abortion concoction, a potentially poisonous substance that is not approved by NAFDAC and could even kill her, she is a victim of Suleman because the pastor used his position as a powerful and rich pastor to do this to her.

When a popular and highly political pastor like Suleman sleeps with Ms. Otobo, promises her marriage and other gifts, and then leave her the affair is exposed, this woman is a victim because she potentially may not get a husband as men would run away from her. She is a victim of this pastor

Members of any church support their pastor and give their monies to the church not for the pastor to use the money and pay many different women to sleep with them. A pastor who does this betrays that trust and the woman at the center of the affair suffers rebuke and hate from the church members who are simply unhappy that their monies were given to her. Ms. Otobo is a victim because any member of Suleman's church can attack her or cuse her harm

Ms. Otobo confessed that Suleman sexed her and made love to her the way no other man has touched, held, and caressed her body and mind. Talk to any woman and they'll tell you that doing treating a woman this way makes her fall for you bother physically and emotionally. Suddenly taking away the affection renders women emotionally distraught and vulnerable. Ms. Otobo is a victim because Suleman has stopped giving her happiness and she can easily become depressed and may even commit suicide. She is a victim of the love that Suleman promised her.

Ms. Otobo is a victim of Suleman's reckless amorous lifestyle. Suleman's wife and every woman has, or will sleep with this pastor, is also a victim of such recklessness and disregard to the health and welfare of the women. If she gets Ms. Otobo pregant, that means he didn't use protection or a condom. Imagine if Suleman is sleeping with many different women. STDs/HIV could be spread very easily from a man that goes around doing this. In that regard, such reckless endangerment of women who've been in sexual contact with Suleman makes all them a victim. If the women in our country are infected this way and their health put at risks by some amorous and sexy addict like Suleman, all citizens of the country are victims. This is why we must all condemn Suleman's actions and demand an apology. Got it?

No, I don't get it, o!
shocked What proof has she supplied? A photoshopped image, that does not show anything amorous going on between them? There are too many loopholes in her stories. sad

You said: "When someone who calls himself a pastor tells a woman that he loves her and that he will be with her as a husband, any woman would trust what the man says and would open up their legs for the man to enjoy. Being lied to, by not keeping your words, makes the woman a victim." Let me laugh very well in Greek!! cheesy Is she a star-struck teenager or a naive adolescent? Haba! shocked This woman is a stripper, o! Let's even assume he made passes at her. Does the word 'NO" not exist in her dictionary?

Otobo's claims that the pastor touched her in an amorous fashion .... unfortunately it is her word against his. You and I were not physically present in the room, and cannot prove anything went on. Next, she expects rational people to believe her claims that he promised to marry her? Does she want to pretend that she did NOT know he was married, before he started making such promises of marriage? So how on earth could she have taken such promises seriously, assuming he even made such promises?? Nobody in her family can provide any proof to show that he promised her marriage. Even her own father has denied her claims!! shocked

You claim he got Stephanie Otobo pregnant. Where is the proof? Any law court would examine the facts and not hearsay. Guy, please do not be taken in by Otobo's lies. undecided She makes a living from the world's oldest profession....and such people cannot be trusted to tell the truth. To now top it all, she claims that the pastor gave her a concoction to drink and she bled for months. Re-ea-ally?? shocked Where was she treated for this problem? And which doctor handled her case? She did not say.

As for the so-called 'evidence' she claimed to have, she could not produce it, as she claimed it was on her laptop and the laptop got stolen. How convenient! cheesy Guy, if you wish to believe the hearsay and lies she has been peddling around, it is your call. Just do not expect everyone to be as gullible as you. sad
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by UyiIredia(m): 3:30am On Mar 17, 2017
GavelSlam:
But Sulaiman has been fvcking her.

Exchanging nude pictures with her and Paying her money for her attention.

Bring one nude picture and I will change my mind. Till then. Lobatan!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by GavelSlam: 5:31am On Mar 17, 2017
UyiIredia:

Bring one nude picture and I will change my mind. Till then. Lobatan!

In a few days you would see them.

But I trust you must argue.

Lovers of iniquity.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by Babytruth: 1:32am On Mar 31, 2017
bezimo:

Bezimo, do you know why you are a foolish bastard?? because if you were born and bred by parents , you wouldn't dare curse me down for making my confession public, the bible said" he who covereth his sin will not prosper" , Johnson SULEMAN can go on hiding and denying me to save face before the world and continue deceiving perishing goats like you, but before the holy creator the truth still stands that apostle was my lover and we made love without condoms, we were in a love relationship, we would have got married, and as I didn't go according to his plan, he did his usual evils to me, and in return I also cursed him , just like Stephanie cursed him today, so you beastzimo of a man should pleaseeeee go and jump into any river of your choice and greet your Satan father when you get there.And any remaining nonsense you wana say to me actually backfires on the females bloodily related to you, and let God be the one to judge between me and Johnson , obviously your foolish presence will be missed when God does his will , for whatever names you call me, SULEMAN shares in it cos , both of us committed the sin together... lest I forget, his penis was actually not too small , but he uses it well. come on gt lost!.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by bezimo(m): 11:47am On Mar 31, 2017
Babytruth:

Bezimo, do you know why you are a foolish bastard?? because if you were born and bred by parents , you wouldn't dare curse me down for making my confession public, the bible said" he who covereth his sin will not prosper" , Johnson SULEMAN can go on hiding and denying me to save face before the world and continue deceiving perishing goats like you, but before the holy creator the truth still stands that apostle was my lover and we made love without condoms, we were in a love relationship, we would have got married, and as I didn't go according to his plan, he did his usual evils to me, and in return I also cursed him , just like Stephanie cursed him today, so you beastzimo of a man should pleaseeeee go and jump into any river of your choice and greet your Satan father when you get there.And any remaining nonsense you wana say to me actually backfires on the females bloodily related to you, and let God be the one to judge between me and Johnson , obviously your foolish presence will be missed when God does his will , for whatever names you call me, SULEMAN shares in it cos , both of us committed the sin together... lest I forget, his penis was actually not too small , but he uses it well. come on gt lost!.

Get lost...I don't have your time.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by Osazuwa72: 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
bezimo:

Get lost...I don't have your tiime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tr7lOJis3o
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by bezimo(m): 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
Osazuwa72:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tr7lOJis3o

Osazuwa you still dey on this matter that have been proven to be lies, are you that idle or what?

Present verifiable evidence that can be seen by everybody or you and the daft otobo and her likes should keep shut and stop yarning total nonsense.Not everyone is stupid, some of us can still reason.
Stop quoting me until you get the evidence.

Evidence of them been together, evidence of phone calls, text exchange, evidence of introduction in family compound that the parents refuted as confirmed lies.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by Babytruth: 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
bezimo:

Get lost...I don't have your time.

YOU EVIL SUPPORTER WHO SAYS THE GIRLS APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN DESTROYED THEIR LIVES SHOULD HAVE DIED SILENTLY, BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT YOUR DAUGHTERS, YOU MUST TASTE AND SEE WHETHER EVIL AND EVIL SUPPORTERS END WELL, HE IS BEING EXPOSED FOR THE GREEN SNAKE HE REALLY IS, AND YOU TOO SHOULD ALSO RECEIVE YOUR OWN REWARD FOR SUPPORTING HIS EVIL.
YOU SAID AM NOT OF GOD, BUT I TELL YOU, YOU WILL COME BACK HERE AND WITHDRAW YOUR SUPPORT FOR SULEMAN BEFORE GOD WILL REVERSE WHAT I JUST SAID TO YOU NOW.!! SO WATCHOUT BEZIMO, IF AM OF GOD.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by Babytruth: 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
bezimo:

Osazuwa you still dey on this matter that have been proven to be lies, are you that idle or what?

Present verifiable evidence that can be seen by everybody or you and the daft otobo and her likes should keep shut and stop yarning total nonsense.Not everyone is stupid, some of us can still reason.

Evidence of them been together, evidence of phone calls, text exchange, evidence of introduction in family compound that the parents refuted as confirmed lies.

IT IS NOT FOR YOU TO BELIEVE , BUT THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD , YOU CANNOT SHUT ANYONE'S MOUTH , YOU ARE EVEN STUPIDER TO THINK THAT WE CARE ABOUT YOUR USELESS OPINION ABOUT THIS MATTER
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by Osazuwa72: 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
bezimo:

I dey o my brother, the truth must come out. The devil is a liar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest / Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.