Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" (46857 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji A Lesbian And Home Breaker / Tiwa Savage And Her Mother, Cecilia Savage, Hang Out / Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 14, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
The truth is... Majority of women are either lesbians or bisexuals..

They lie about it a lot, and it's very rare to see a woman who's only interested in males..
Lie

2 Likes

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by AfroSamurai: 9:15am On Mar 14, 2017
midehi2:

gbam! grin
So you're interested in women? grin
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 14, 2017
Nothing Will Make Me Marry a Bisexual Or Lesbian

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by mfujah(m): 9:16am On Mar 14, 2017
Wdf

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by burkingx(f): 9:29am On Mar 14, 2017

1 Share

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by midehi2(f): 9:29am On Mar 14, 2017
AfroSamurai:
So you're interested in women? grin
did you say so? grin
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by emfaldo(m): 9:43am On Mar 14, 2017
This one is strong o. I dibtnknow where to start from...abi d husband sef na gay?
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by justmenoni: 9:49am On Mar 14, 2017
Even your mom and your sisters?

quote author=obiorathesubtle post=54569704]The truth is... Majority of women are either lesbians or bisexuals..

They lie about it a lot, and it's very rare to see a woman who's only interested in males..
[/quote]
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by AfroSamurai: 9:51am On Mar 14, 2017
midehi2:

did you say so? grin
You wrote "gbam" in your reply to obiorathesubtle's_ post. smiley
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by Seyiloba(m): 9:52am On Mar 14, 2017
well don ma
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by midehi2(f): 9:54am On Mar 14, 2017
AfroSamurai:
You wrote "gbam" in your reply to obiorathesubtle's_ post. smiley
gbam means gbam! cheesy #joking
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by AfroSamurai: 9:58am On Mar 14, 2017
midehi2:

gbam means gbam! cheesy #joking
I heard that. wink
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:00am On Mar 14, 2017
that calvin klein boxers makes sense
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by pocohantas(f): 10:04am On Mar 14, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

What's nonsense is this.
Do you know the population of women in the world? Does this majority include your female relatives?

Because I am not and would never be interested in my fellow woman.
What! You guys keep thinking you know so much about women.

4 Likes

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 14, 2017
pocohantas:

What's nonsense is this.
Do you know the population of women in the world? Does this majority include your female relatives?

Now you see how is pains to generalize?
Meanwhile im still waiting.....

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by ststyreal(f): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Are you sure you are ok? Huh! The world is really coming to an end.

2 Likes

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by pocohantas(f): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2017
chisco82:

Now you see how is pains to generalize?
Meanwhile im still waiting.....
I never generalized, I always say 'some men'. Even when I don't say some, I intend to use men as a 'collective noun'.
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by tellwisdom: 10:25am On Mar 14, 2017
i like lezzies. i need one right now sef
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by obiorathesubtle: 10:35am On Mar 14, 2017
ststyreal:

Are you sure you are ok? Huh! The world is really coming to an end.

You can just avoid quoting with nothing important to type..

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by obiorathesubtle: 10:37am On Mar 14, 2017
pocohantas:

What's nonsense is this.

When you have a shallow brain and poor understanding ability.. You tend to become defensive for no reason..

If you're one of the rare percentage who aren't into women only or both sexes.. Why not keep your opinion to yourself?

It has been proven through statistical data and you're here running those unmanicured fingers for no reason..

Please don't jump on my mentions like this again.. I beg you..

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by obiorathesubtle: 10:39am On Mar 14, 2017
justmenoni:
Even your mom and your sisters?

quote author=obiorathesubtle post=54569704]The truth is... Majority of women are either lesbians or bisexuals..

Disrespect is bringing my mom and my sisters into this when I didn't specifically mention you as being bisexual or lesbian.

Let him/her that has sense, apply that sense..

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by obiorathesubtle: 10:44am On Mar 14, 2017
ZubbyGodson:
Lie

Women are good at pretending.. So I understand if you think it's a lie

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by RoyalBlak007: 10:47am On Mar 14, 2017
♤Strange things girls/ladies/women do...

♤I don't get surprised anymore (honestly) grin

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by SIRmanjar(m): 10:47am On Mar 14, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Another fool speaks. If your wife is a lesbian, be ready to move out of the house for a woman, anytime you guys go to any western country.
Lesbians do not have any feelings for men, so whatever you think you are doing with her qualifies as rape, cause she is not emotionally there.
u deserve a diamond in a platinum medal for dis comment..De mumu shuld have said he perfers his wife to be bisexual..I feel de actress havnt changed her ways she opened up to avoid blackmail if not for de blackmail she wuld have remained a lesbian.

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by pocohantas(f): 11:05am On Mar 14, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

When you have a shallow brain and poor understanding ability.. You tend to become defensive for no reason..
If you're one of the rare percentage who aren't into women only or both sexes.. Why not keep your opinion to yourself?
It has been proven through statistical data and you're here running those unmanicured fingers for no reason..
Please don't jump on my mentions like this again.. I beg you..
Shattap jare. Did you keep your opinion to yourself?
See who is talking about 'defensive' when your post if filled with insults. Statistical data indeed, if you had any better than my shallow brain, you'll have posted your so called data.

Shut up once again... Argue with your keypad, you'll be ignored. grin

3 Likes

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by donbenz(m): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2017
Someone already typed what I wanted to.
Nonsense angry
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 14, 2017
Lucky and enviable husband grin
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by VanBommel(m): 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
Joavid:

what nonsense are you saying
the comment hit a nerve right?? wink wink
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by VanBommel(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
lonelydora:

More often in Port Harcourt and Enugu. They full everywhere.
Owerri is the headquarter

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda's Daughter Visits Her On Set (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos / Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.