Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) (38995 Views)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / Ooni Ogunwusi And Silekunola Moronke Naomi's First Outing (Picture) / Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by figure007(m): 9:03am On Mar 14, 2017
mightyokwy:

Lmao grin cheesy cheesy. That's why Mogabe has refused to step down.
that Mugabe case Na something else 80plus still claiming he has what it takes to rule.... That's why blacks are still backward....
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by dacovajnr: 9:04am On Mar 14, 2017
Amarabae:
I find it funny how a 70+yrs old man is still a Prince, Queen Elizabeth should vacate the throne for him. what kind of greediness is that.
Goodmorning.
if you're the Queen you'd be so drunk in power and wouldn't want to vacate the Throne...it's easier said than Done... wink
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by math2000: 9:04am On Mar 14, 2017
he is not a king... he is not even a prince
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by davidif: 9:04am On Mar 14, 2017
coolsegun2002:

Yes everyone understands monarchy system...but these same british went and colonise plenty countries in West Africa eventually giving them freedom and leaving a democratic blue print behind where elections will be conducted every four years...
yet she goes back to her seat to continue her monarchy rule that forbids election every 4years that will unseat her. That's being a hypocrite if u ask me. And that's why the Arabs like to bomb them...its not really a religious war...

Smh.
*face meet Palm.

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 14, 2017
Help me ask her if she sabi wetin dem dey call oba, igwe or emir undecided

All these cucumber girls sef
Pushas:

Sighs. There is a difference between a monarchical system of government and a presidential system of government. Go and learn British History before commenting.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:05am On Mar 14, 2017
Amarabae:
I find it funny how a 70+yrs old man is still a Prince, Queen Elizabeth should vacate the throne for him. what kind of greediness is that.
Goodmorning.
You think it's Africa where they wish each other ill and kill their parents to get to the throne
Briton no send. If him climb hmm hum. If him no climb hmm hmm
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by Princedaniel: 9:05am On Mar 14, 2017
Amarabae:
Goodmorning.

Mama Charly still dey fit.

Besides, most times, a reigning king or Queen would have to die before another takes over. It is assumed the reigning king or Queen is unblemished and fit until death.

Rumors also have it that Charles cannot be trusted with the throne, hence the hasty preparation for his son William to become a "real" man. Even Charles himself has never shown too much need to be King. He is more like his second son Harry.

So, most likely, Prince William will take over should the Queen vacate the throne.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by math2000: 9:09am On Mar 14, 2017
he is not a prince.. he is not a king..

the meaning of his name is adeyeye. it means useless crown... useless crown met prince charles.

white people dont know the difference.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by DollarAngel(m): 9:09am On Mar 14, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Hijacking

all these traditional rulers are also part of the problems of these country. They are just too many. Lazy people who dont want to work but they want to eat and be pampered. Who made you king over us

for example they collect taxes locally to better themselves at our expense. They use our youth to ferment trouble. Most of these tout in motor park get their protection from the traditional rulers. It is time we say no to these bags of lazy bone. Do you know how much of taxes goes to the oba of lagos alone. He does nothing.

My current base in Kogi. There are just too many kings. I received a report that the king receives the salary of 150 ghost workers. Is that what a king should do?

No Heaven for them
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by Princedaniel: 9:14am On Mar 14, 2017
math2000:
he is not a prince.. he is not a king..

the meaning of his name is adeyeye. it means useless crown... useless crown met prince charles.

white people dont know the difference.

Becomrich, the king of Dahomey?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by Mustapha111888(m): 9:15am On Mar 14, 2017
Amarabae:
Goodmorning.
By your vacation, you mean she should die ko!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by AreaFada2: 9:21am On Mar 14, 2017
softwerk:
Kabiyesi!!!!!!!!! kiss

This is the ONLY Nigerian monarch that is really living the life of a King and the King he was born to be!

Others are just there to complete the numbers, sit on thrones, wait for political 'kolanuts' during elections and chair meetings with old men angry

Don't you think denigrating others is a bit too much?

What if others now turn on him because of your comment? All will degenerate into insults and tribal bashing.

You can appreciate your without insulting others. Some like showmanship, others like taking it cool. We are all different/

People, just like Kings do things in their own ways.

Any first class King from Nigeria who wishes to travel up and down, visit footballers, musicians or Prince Charles can conveniently do so.

We should stop hyping anything that has to do with oyinbo.

By the way I have been up close with Prince Charles & Princess Ann many times. Yet I am not even anything like a white cap chief sef. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by ademusiwa2r: 9:25am On Mar 14, 2017
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 14, 2017
Amarabae:
Tomorrow Britain will be accusing Mugabe of sit tight presidency yet Mama Elizabeth don't want to step down for her 70yrz Prince.

Are u Educated, an Illiterate or just being ignorant..?

How dare you compare "royalty" with the poo in Zimbabwe....

Ain't u learned enough to know that in royalties.. kings/Queens don't leave the throne till death?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:26am On Mar 14, 2017
QuietHammer:

My flat,headed brother from the east. We shall die in this Nigeria together. Amen. One Nigeria!

Hehehe cheesy
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by Jimi23(m): 9:26am On Mar 14, 2017
This is lovely and the pictures will be kept in the archives.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 14, 2017
Amarabae:
Goodmorning.

me sef I tire for mama charlie
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by ephi123(f): 9:36am On Mar 14, 2017
davidif:

I really thought she was actually joking. Please tell me she was.

Haha! It would amaze you what people 'confidently' write on the internet these days cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by emfaldo(m): 9:38am On Mar 14, 2017
Amarabae:
Goodmorning.
Dats d longest awaiting prince in history
see record!!"
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by SACI: 9:39am On Mar 14, 2017
Tokziby:
Wow I love this guy... The Modern day king well lettered, civilized, articulate, command's respect and a serving beacon of light to the culture of Yoruba Land.
He has several wives..there is nothing modern about him
Except modern has a new meaning
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by ademusiwa2r: 9:44am On Mar 14, 2017
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by segunwonder(m): 9:50am On Mar 14, 2017
fuckerstard:
Softwork. This oni wife resemble tboss.
lols
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by RALPHOW(m): 9:55am On Mar 14, 2017
Yoruba Culture is too RICH. Ride On Kabiyesi
This is what I call civilised king. He knows his onion and pal.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by RALPHOW(m): 9:57am On Mar 14, 2017
Like this is the KING OF NIGERIANS IN THE SAME LEVEL OF QUEEN ELIZABETH.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by Adeyeye09(m): 9:59am On Mar 14, 2017
Looks like Olori is pregnant grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by ibolomo(m): 9:59am On Mar 14, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Hijacking

all these traditional rulers are also part of the problems of these country. They are just too many. Lazy people who dont want to work but they want to eat and be pampered. Who made you king over us

for example they collect taxes locally to better themselves at our expense. They use our youth to FERMENT trouble. Most of these tout in motor park get their protection from the traditional rulers. It is time we say no to these bags of lazy bone. Do you know how much of taxes goes to the oba of lagos alone. He does nothing.

My current base in Kogi. There are just too many kings. I received a report that the king receives the salary of 150 ghost workers. Is that what a king should do?
Are you OK? A whole OONI Of IFE.
Have you drunk the trouble they have been fermenting? LoL

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by cyprex: 10:01am On Mar 14, 2017
Amarabae:
Goodmorning.

If you were Prince Charles may be the queen would have been murdered!
Longevity is a blessing and Charles is happy his mum is so blessed.

However, Charles may still not be king even after the queen. There these issues about him and abdication of the throne.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 14, 2017
I'm loving this. I hail all Afonjas and all Afonjaresses.

Oba Ogunwusi...Kabiyesi ooo

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 14, 2017
coolsegun2002:

Yes everyone understands monarchy system...but these same british went and colonise plenty countries in West Africa eventually giving them freedom and leaving a democratic blue print behind where elections will be conducted every four years...
yet she goes back to her seat to continue her monarchy rule that forbids election every 4years that will unseat her. That's being a hypocrite if u ask me. And that's why the Arabs like to bomb them...its not really a religious war...
What are you saying.Bro.
The British never forced any system of government on Nigeria. Immediately the British left in 1963, Nigeria adopted a Parliamentary system of government.The amalgamation of 1914 and real independence of 1963,brought the need for a central government since what hitherto existed was regional monarchy. Sultan of Sokoto, Oni of Ife, Alafin of Oyo etc.
There is nothing hypocritical about this. Brunei and Malaysia and some other countries were at one point colonized by Britain but still retained a Monarchical system of government even after independence. Monarchy is not by elections.
Please go and learn some History!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by musicwriter(m): 10:03am On Mar 14, 2017
Africans watch out!. A new slavery is coming!!.

I've been warning about this since two years ago on this forum and on my blog. With my knowledge of history, I predicted an escalated visit to African Kings by European interests. This is how slavery began!!.

In fact, about two weeks ago, I wrote a blog warning African Kings and traditional rulers. See open letter to African Kings and traditional rulers http://www.africason.com/2017/03/open-letter-to-african-kings.html

We would be re-colonized and Britain upon exiting the European Union has unleashed the machinations to achieve this by 2050. This is not some conspiracy theory, I actually predicted all these and many more.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony / Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) / Photo Of Emir Sanusi's 8-Year-Old Son In Royal Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.