Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. (3794 Views)

Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos / The Economic & Political Development In Arround 33 Onitsha / Ngige , Ifeanyi Ubah , Peter Obi & Others At Bishop Okeke's Birthday - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by bet9ja(m): 9:51am On Mar 14, 2017
It was a big disappointment and embarrassment reading the whole apostle-gate, I have attended his program and i used to be his church member, I formerly don't want to pay much attention as i believe it was just a conspiracy against him, I followed most topic concerning this shameful episode for me to detect the foul play been orchestrated against the Church and Apostle Suleiman, I totally concur on Sunday when the issue of $76000 worth SUV surfaced and since the prove was verifiable to everyone, I jumped on http://www.lsmvaapvs.org/ to check the plate number myself and not only that, I checked some random plate number of different cars and the output search from the server was the same. After all my confirmation, I decided to wait for the church response on this new revelation.

Here is what is disturbing my heart.

4/4: Why did http://www.lsmvaapvs.org/ removed the name from the database as the owner after been viewed by millions of concerned citizens.

4/3: It is obvious that our Apostle bought the SUV for Daniella. Can the church shield more light on this GIFT?

4/2: With my experience with OFM, None of the pastors are using these type of expensive SUV so why Daniella who is not even a church member?

4/1: If she is a church member which i might not be aware of, I believe the church documented the presentation of the expensive Gift.

FINALLY, WE ARE NOW AWARE THAT IT IS POSSIBLE TO CLEAN UP ANY EVIDENCE AGAIN YOU WITH ANY GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS IN NIGERIA SHOULD YOU NEED ANY.

This is my observation, constructive arguments are highly welcome.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by Joyfullyme: 10:07am On Mar 14, 2017
For me the car issue really turned the game around but not in your direction.

Common Sense 101

Why would a popular man whose future is dependent on how well he keeps the secret not just buy but also register a car for his secret lover in his name ?

Did he have to use the car before giving her ?

Is he so daft not to know that he would be giving his girlfriend (a potential enemy) proof of their involvement?

16 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by Goke7: 10:10am On Mar 14, 2017
Joyfullyme:

Common Sense 101

Why would a popular man whose future is dependent on how well he keeps the secret not just buy but also register a car for his secret lover in his name ?

Is he so daft not to know that he would be giving his girlfriend (a potential enemy) proof of their involvement?

with wetin that girl carry for back, its easy to forget bruv!

even the smartest of thieves do forget to cover up their tracks completely.

21 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by bet9ja(m): 10:21am On Mar 14, 2017
Joyfullyme:

Common Sense 101

Are you saying that his name was injected? If that was your Common Sense 101 then proper investigation must be done, I'm sure the SUV has Original papers. And this could be you tomorrow. The law must not be turned around to favor the oppressors. We should all demand for proper investigation and not taking side.

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by Ngokafor(f): 10:34am On Mar 14, 2017
....Can Nigerians focus on real issues that affects everyone directly for once and stop this nonsense...Fulani Herdsmen murdered people two days ago unchallenged as we speak,yet gullible Nigerians without focus are dancing to this music called Apostle Suleiman and Otobo played by APC/BMC(Buhari Media Centre.)

....The massacre has been swept under with no one talking about it..yet you clowns are dusturbing our peace on Nairaland with Apostle Suleiman's issue whose crime was condemning the Southern Kaduna massacre,no more no less..Enough is enough already..gosh!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by Lincoln275(m): 10:50am On Mar 14, 2017
apostle gate, this life sef

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by Goke7: 10:54am On Mar 14, 2017
Ngokafor:

....Can Nigerians focus on real issues that affects everyone directly and stop this nonsense...Fulani Herdsmen murdered people two days ago unchallenged as we speak,yet gullible Nigerians without focus are dancing to this music called Apostle Suleiman and Otobo played by APC/BMC(Buhari Media Centre.)

....The massacre has been swept under with no one talking about it..yet you clowns are dusturbing our peace on Nairaland with Apostle Suleiman's issue whose crime was condemning the Southern Kaduna massacre,oeriod...Enough already.

is apostle Suleiman the only Nigerian cleric who has condemned fulani killings in Nigeria? abeg make we hear word jare, tell your apostle and your fellow church members to stop making noise in the media and all the movie will end. we have so many pastors like apostle suleiman who go about their 'moves' codedly but una apostle na learner wey no sabi keep quiet when it matters most.

Let him stop talking, face his ministry and no one will hear about this story again!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by Ngokafor(f): 11:08am On Mar 14, 2017
Goke7:

is apostle Suleiman the only Nigerian cleric who has condemned fulani killings in Nigeria? abeg make we hear word jare, tell your apostle and your fellow church members to stop making noise in the media and all the movie will end. we have so many pastors like apostle suleiman who go about their 'moves' codedly but una apostle na learner wey no sabi keep quiet when it matters most.

Let him stop talking, face his ministry and no one will hear about this story again!

.....Its funny how you have assumed i am a member of his church..smh...Anyway una go tire at the end of the day..but i can assure you that the way COZA grew in Abuja after Ese Walters issue is what will happen to Omega Fire Ministries...You guys are wasting your time big time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by owobokiri(m): 11:25am On Mar 14, 2017
It is amazing how you Daurra SS rats swooped on this man simply because he said that Christians should not be killed. We are all learning. This idea that the rest of us will keep quiet and allow you lot run amok is laughable. What if he bought the ride? So what? Is it with government money? A relentless media attack on a man who spoke out against evil while the perpetrators of such evil go unpunished. Evil government at work

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by bet9ja(m): 11:29am On Mar 14, 2017
owobokiri:
It is amazing how you Daurra SS rats swooped on this man simply because he said that Christians should not be killed. We are all learning. This idea that the rest of us will keep quiet and allow you lot run amok is laughable. What if he bought the ride? So what? Is it with government money? A relentless media attack on a man who spoke out against evil while the perpetrators of such evil go unpunished. Evil government at work

Please do not deviate from the point raised aboved. Let is reason intelligently.

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by jamislaw(m): 11:30am On Mar 14, 2017
With that kind of big ass you will not even know when you will hand over the car key to her.

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by ddippset(m): 11:31am On Mar 14, 2017
Joyfullyme:

Common Sense 101

Joyfullyme:

Common Sense 101

Joyfullyme:

Common Sense 101

Joyfullyme:

Common Sense 101

I'd rather say stupidity 101. firstly no big man ever buys a girl a car and registers it in her name. The man always registers it in his own name. men believe that the women might offend them someday so they always want to leave open a chance to collect their car back if she fuuccks up. secondly the apostle would be a superman or a god to know that such scandal would occur someday. maybe he had been doing it for several years to several girls and never got caught. ask the detectives in America, Europe and the advanced world, a criminal never completely covers his tracks. there is always a loose end or a lead. Your common sense 101 is very embarassing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by owobokiri(m): 11:32am On Mar 14, 2017
bet9ja:

Please do not deviate from the point raised aboved. Let is reason intelligently.

This gambling generation... What is intelligent about this grossly idiotic topic that has been over-flogged by mercenary posters desperate to hound a government critic into oblivion? Intelligent ko? delinquent ni?

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by CriticMaestro: 11:36am On Mar 14, 2017
160million mansion an equally xpensive SUV and a Judas?? do u see the irony in that? No nigerian girl will betray that maney for anything
Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by onatisi(m): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2017
Joyfullyme:

Common Sense 101

It is ur own assumption that isn't making any sense. This isn't an issue of asking why he did it or not. The simple common sense question which needs to be answered Is "was the suv registered in the sex pastor name "? Yes
"has the sex pastor come out to deny it?" NO
has the actress denied that the car was bought for her by Suleiman? NO
so trying to use ur own idea to find a reason to defend the sex pastor doesn't hold any water.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by onatisi(m): 11:40am On Mar 14, 2017
ddippset:
I'd rather say stupidity 101. firstly no big man ever buys a girl a car and registers it in her name. The man always registers it in his own name. men believe that the women might offend them someday so they always want to leave open a chance to collect their car back if she fuuccks up. secondly the apostle would be a superman or a god to know that such scandal would occur someday. maybe he had been doing it for several years to several girls and never got caught. ask the detectives in America, Europe and the advanced world, a criminal never completely covers his tracks. there is always a loose end or a lead. Your common sense 101 is very embarassing.
Kai ,see finishing

5 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by ddippset(m): 11:41am On Mar 14, 2017
onatisi:

It is ur own assumption that isn't making any sense. This isn't an issue of asking why he did it or not. The simple common sense question which needs to be answered Is "was the suv registered in the sex pastor name "? Yes
"has the sex pastor come out to deny it?" NO
has the actress denied that the car was bought for her by Suleiman? NO
so trying to use ur own idea to find a reason to defend the sex pastor doesn't hold any water.
he thinks he is james bond or matlock. instead of looking at the real facts which we can all see he is choosing to be too intelligent and looking at abstract things.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by vedaxcool(m): 11:45am On Mar 14, 2017
She was given the ride for evangelism to spread the word amongst big booty lady isn't that so pastor booty booty

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by bet9ja(m): 11:45am On Mar 14, 2017
owobokiri:

This gambling generation... What is intelligent about this grossly idiotic topic that has been over-flogged by mercenary posters desperate to hound a government critic into oblivion? Intelligent ko? delinquent ni?

You are entitled to your opinion. Calling the post idiotic shows your level of intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by Goke7: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2017
Ngokafor:

.....Its funny how you have assumed i am a member of his church..smh...Anyway una go tire at the end of the day..but i can assure you that the way COZA grew in Abuja after Ese Walters issue is what will happen to Omega Fire Ministries...You guys are wasting your time big time.

the COZA guy only made one and I mean only one press statement [it was even on his church altar sef] on the saga and that was it, he never said anything again till today. He was so smart to divert people's attention away from the matter until all the noise died off but your apostle has made so many press statements, I can't even count again sef, even his wife did a youtube video, even last sunday, he was still speaking about the saga as he was ministering. The guy can't just keep his mouth shut and he is so full of arrogance even describing how ugly the girl is, haba a whole apostle. The man is the one making all the noise with all his members, he is the one getting tired as he is now telling all his members to keep quiet in the social media, something he should have done since.

When he's done talking, no one will talk again and I don't know how he will stop the noise as the likes of Fayose media aide, reno and ffk don put their mouth join. God help your apostle o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by laudate: 11:51am On Mar 14, 2017
ddippset:

Look at the picture of the car again, and tell me if you can actually read the number plate of the car directly, from the photograph. Don't use the extended box which someone has highlighted in his bid to claim that the digits belong to the pastor's car.
Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by onatisi(m): 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
ddippset:
he thinks he is james bond or matlock. instead of looking at the real facts which we can all see he is choosing to be too intelligent and looking at abstract things.
He is actually saying what he is capable of doing . If he has the money ,he would have bought a 200million naira car for a side chick and register it in a her name all in a bid to prove that he is smart

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by ddippset(m): 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
onatisi:

He is actually saying what he is capable of doing . If he has the money ,he would have bought a 200million naira car for a side chick and register it in a her all to prove that he is smart
lol. Even 100k phone wey guys de buy for babe sef them dey buy am with their name. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by SaffronSpice: 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
laudate:

Look at the picture of the car again, and tell me if you can actually read the number plate of the car directly, from the photograph. Don't use the extended box which someone has highlighted in his bid to claim that the digits belong to the pastor's car.
Bro,this point has been dealt with already in the previous threads.
The pic was gotten from Daniella Okeke's Instagram fanpage.
You can check it out there(if it has not been deleted).
Better still,search for this user on NL - KingyKing - and check his post history; he uploaded a clearer one.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by bamosagie(m): 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
bet9ja:

BMC
Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by genearts(m): 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
My guy wan make FP.

The most pertinent question right now is

WHY HAS DANIELLA NOT REACTED TO ANY OF THESE ALLEGATIONS??

IF SOMETHING IS NOT FISHY, WHY HAS SHE NOT CATEGORICALLY DENY HAVING ANY LINK WITH THE APOSTLE??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by subsurface: 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
BMC... u guys shot urself in the foot; with the SUV story...

sorry for u... we have gone past this level of lies...

please tell ur team to try and cook another new one....

so that we can see if it will make small sense; cos it hasnt worked in ur favoured at all...

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by genearts(m): 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
Joyfullyme:

Common Sense 101

Its possible he initially bought it for himself, but later decided to give it to her

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by subsurface: 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
@ genearts(m)

use ur brain boy...

who will give a car as gift and tell the receiver to leave his name there...?

the receiver will change the name to his own...

also no celebrity/well known married man buys a car to his babe; and tell her to leave the car papers in his name.

no single unmarried babe will collect a car esp. SUV from a married man and allow his name to remain on the car papers after 6months...

so boy think like man ok....

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by genearts(m): 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ngokafor:

....Can Nigerians focus on real issues that affects everyone directly for once and stop this nonsense...Fulani Herdsmen murdered people two days ago unchallenged as we speak,yet gullible Nigerians without focus are dancing to this music called Apostle Suleiman and Otobo played by APC/BMC(Buhari Media Centre.)

....The massacre has been swept under with no one talking about it..yet you clowns are dusturbing our peace on Nairaland with Apostle Suleiman's issue whose crime was condemning the Southern Kaduna massacre,no more no less..Enough is enough already..gosh!

Is anyone stopping you from talking about these problems?? Are u not also trying to sweep this under the carpet by saying we should not talk about it??

FYI this matter must be pursued to a logical conclusion. One man cannot use people's sweat to satisfy his sexual desire and get away with it all in the name of MOG

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by laudate: 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
SaffronSpice:

Bro,this point has been dealt with already in the previous threads.
The pic was gotten from Daniella Okeke's Instagram fanpage.
You can check it out there(if it has not been deleted).
Better still,search for this user on NL - KingyKing - and check his post history; he uploaded a clearer one.

Madam, I have checked it. It is still unclear! shocked How people can claim the car belongs to the pastor, when the number plate is illegible still beats me! There are over 50 identical cars like that one in Lagos alone!
Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by Ngokafor(f): 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
genearts:

Is anyone stopping you from talking about these problems?? Are not also trying to sweep this under the carpet by say we should not tall about it??

FYI this matter must be pursued to a logical conclusion. One man cannot use people's sweat to satisfy his sexual desire and get away with it all in the name of MOG

....Look at this joker,'people's sweat' indeed..Are you busybody amongst them?..or have they complained to you??..na joblessness dey worry you all..i pay tithes in my own church and no baga like you people can stop me because i know the importance as a christian..
...Continue ranting on the internet calling it 'logical conclusion'..,.Apart from from ranting on Social media and constituting a nuisance,their is absolutely nothing you all can do....Focusless and idle people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Govt. To Remove All Pockets From The Police Uniform / Nnamdi Kanu ‘exposes’ Nigeria’s Worst Enemies / 2023: South Will Rise Up In Arms If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari -Babachir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.