Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,852 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

Governor Of Kaduna State, El Rufai Reportedly Flown Abroad After Collapsing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Of Kaduna State, El Rufai Reportedly Flown Abroad After Collapsing (5616 Views)

IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos / Alex Ekwueme Flown Abroad For Treatment / Governor Of Kaduna State, El Rufai Reportedly Flown Abroad After Collapsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Of Kaduna State, El Rufai Reportedly Flown Abroad After Collapsing by Imjustagirl(f): 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
WenysAD:
Naija people......

Pray for ur leaders, for where instead Una wan make Dem die

There are different kinds of prayer. Rest in peace is also prayer tongue
Re: Governor Of Kaduna State, El Rufai Reportedly Flown Abroad After Collapsing by vedaxcool(m): 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
mynd44 delete this garbage.. .. kogi polls was in 2016.
Re: Governor Of Kaduna State, El Rufai Reportedly Flown Abroad After Collapsing by hardbody: 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
donaldeke:
It was gathered that the Kaduna State governor collapsed at his state office in Kaduna on the week of March 1, 2017 in what medical experts suspect maybe related a stroke. A source from Kaduna government house confirmed to this online newspaper that the Governor had been sickly and had been having collapsing spells shortly following his participation at the Kogi polls.

http://www.donaldekeblog.com/2017/03/governor-of-kaduna-state-el-rufai.html

Collapsing spells in Igbo language is akwukwu.

Something like cerebral palsy or more down to earth.....convulsion.

Abi person don exchange him death with the guy own? Just being spiritual.
Re: Governor Of Kaduna State, El Rufai Reportedly Flown Abroad After Collapsing by Bridget95(f): 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
No one can battle the Lord.
Re: Governor Of Kaduna State, El Rufai Reportedly Flown Abroad After Collapsing by Blue3k(m): 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
Bridget95:
No one can battle the Lord.

Whats the IG of the female on your DP.
Re: Governor Of Kaduna State, El Rufai Reportedly Flown Abroad After Collapsing by 0955eb027(m): 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
benkeke:
He must dieeeeeeeeeeeee
Who promised you tomorrow?
Re: Governor Of Kaduna State, El Rufai Reportedly Flown Abroad After Collapsing by Bridget95(f): 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
Blue3k:

Whats the IG of the female on your DP.
what took you to my dp?
Re: Governor Of Kaduna State, El Rufai Reportedly Flown Abroad After Collapsing by Blue3k(m): 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
Bridget95:
what took you to my dp?

I felt like seeing your other comments. That's how I decide if I want to follow someone. Sometimes I do to see what picures people have up. Are u going to answer my initial question?
Re: Governor Of Kaduna State, El Rufai Reportedly Flown Abroad After Collapsing by Nukualofa: 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
LAFO:
Get well soon Bro.
Are you okay?
Re: Governor Of Kaduna State, El Rufai Reportedly Flown Abroad After Collapsing by Nukualofa: 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
vedaxcool:
m[s]ynd44 delete this garbage.. .. kogi polls was[/s] in 2016.
El rufai is in hospital.

I wil Be happy to type R.I............. For him
Re: Governor Of Kaduna State, El Rufai Reportedly Flown Abroad After Collapsing by Prinzyy: 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
This is what happens when you start having ambitions taller than you.
Re: Governor Of Kaduna State, El Rufai Reportedly Flown Abroad After Collapsing by benkeke(m): 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
Herod must die. O God let it come to pass
Re: Governor Of Kaduna State, El Rufai Reportedly Flown Abroad After Collapsing by bedspread: 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
ALREADY!!!
sasko:
.Chaii...such a good man

R .I. P
Re: Governor Of Kaduna State, El Rufai Reportedly Flown Abroad After Collapsing by Mustay(m): 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
FavoredGuy:
But wait ooo! @OP, what type of grammar are you cooking up? I only commented based on the topic because it's only the topic that suggests anything comprehensible. The main post is irreconcileable. Someone should read it again and bear me witness that I am not accusing him/her falsely. I stand to be forgiven though.

You're not the only one dear. If I recall, El Rufai spoke at SMW in Lagos on March 2.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/it-world/social-media-week-el-rufai-speaks-on-technology-as-a-policy-imperative/187578.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah / 2nd Niger Bridge: See The Upclose Images Of The Ongoing Construction + Report / Aba, From Eye Of The Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.