Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,048 members, 7,863,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

“I Was Once Married And It’s A Dark Part Of My Life” – Gifty Finally Admits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Was Once Married And It’s A Dark Part Of My Life” – Gifty Finally Admits (696 Views)

Gifty Is Crushing On Wizkid (Photo) / Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) / Gifty Denies Having A Sextape, Being Married And Having A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Was Once Married And It’s A Dark Part Of My Life” – Gifty Finally Admits by Nicobande: 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
After denying countlessly to the media that she was married, even after photos from her wedding was released by a family member, former Big Brother Naija 2017 housemate, Gifty Powers has revealed the truth. ‘I was once married,’ she claims. Speaking to HipTV, the actress said:

“The marriage you see was kind of real. Yes, I was once married and it’s a dark part of my life that I don’t want to ever go back. My advice to every young girl out there is that before you go into marriage, you have to be physically, mentally, emotionally and physiologically matured. Because I was naive.”

Watch the full interview here http://www.nicobande.com/index.php/2017/03/14/married-dark-part-life-gifty-finally-admits/

Re: “I Was Once Married And It’s A Dark Part Of My Life” – Gifty Finally Admits by midehi2(f): 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
lipsrsealed same story as usual

but why always this doggy style pics, hian!
Re: “I Was Once Married And It’s A Dark Part Of My Life” – Gifty Finally Admits by thinkdip(m): 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
Olosho, I thought you denied your marriage initially. Nonsence
Re: “I Was Once Married And It’s A Dark Part Of My Life” – Gifty Finally Admits by ojun50(m): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
So now that u are sharing up nd down is d white side
Re: “I Was Once Married And It’s A Dark Part Of My Life” – Gifty Finally Admits by Ne0w1zarD: 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
Okaayn
Re: “I Was Once Married And It’s A Dark Part Of My Life” – Gifty Finally Admits by Realhommie(m): 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
Thank God for your life say you finally admit... The thing i detest most, "LIES".. Why even lie at all in the first place since facts were already established that you were once married?

Whatever happened should only be a lesson to you, you should've owned up to ur past mistake and that won't make you any less human.
Re: “I Was Once Married And It’s A Dark Part Of My Life” – Gifty Finally Admits by Michellla(f): 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
The truth was glaring for all to see yet she kept lying
Re: “I Was Once Married And It’s A Dark Part Of My Life” – Gifty Finally Admits by LAFO: 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
grin
Re: “I Was Once Married And It’s A Dark Part Of My Life” – Gifty Finally Admits by jessykings(f): 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
shocked
Kai Gifty, U can lie for Africa o
U speak from both sides of your mouth, I don't even know what to believe agen
I give up on you shocked shocked
Re: “I Was Once Married And It’s A Dark Part Of My Life” – Gifty Finally Admits by Newsreporta: 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
LMAO... After so much pressure... Proud Gifty
Re: “I Was Once Married And It’s A Dark Part Of My Life” – Gifty Finally Admits by Came: 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
She don open eyes now , she say her eyes never open wan she marry... Yeye dey smell.
Re: “I Was Once Married And It’s A Dark Part Of My Life” – Gifty Finally Admits by moblix: 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
Laid Muhammad adopted daughter

(1) (Reply)

See The Two Musketeers That Made Efe A Superstar / How Can My Wife Of 10 Years Say I Beat Her And Still Stay -mercy Aigbe's Husband / “I Still Want To Call Davido A Motherf*cker” – Kaffy Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.