Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread - Education (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread (132901 Views)

Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2018/2019 Post UTME /admission / Uniosun 2017/2018 Admission Forum / Osun State University (UNIOSUN) In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by baba2ndey2(m): 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ogachemistry:
undecided
na waiting be your course
does it matter the course am studying? u ar getting it wrong again. u ar here for something, instead of u yielding to correction u ar busy attacking me, continue. even if it is only 1 student uniosun is admitting, what shld be paramount to u is for it to be u. If u cares to know, am in one of the best department in mgt sci if not the best. Accounting and 400L for dat matter. so before u speak to me unduly, first of all get urself admitted and locate ur way to 400L, then we will settle the scores. @fineyemi, u ar doing a great job here, keep d good work going. Pls I don't have anything against u. try and understand me. but I will not allow him talking to me in this manner. I was once like him and I kno how humble I am. b4 Mr okeke and his colleague graduated, anybody they corrected accept it in good faith and move on.
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by sussybae(f): 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
fineyemi:
csc
bro fineyemi same with me but a direct entry student.....looking forward to meet you sha
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Purposelonge: 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
Please, does the ongoing registration have a particular closing date?? I'm suspecting it's tomorrow but I'm not sure.
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Purposelonge: 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
I'm also a computer science student smiley
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
This one everybody dy run go computer science, ogachemistry and co.... itz well o
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Ogachemistry(m): 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
baba2ndey2:
does it matter the course am studying? u ar getting it wrong again. u ar here for something, instead of u yielding to correction u ar busy attacking me, continue. even if it is only 1 student uniosun is admitting, what shld be paramount to u is for it to be u. If u cares to know, am in one of the best department in mgt sci if not the best. Accounting and 400L for dat matter. so before u speak to me unduly, first of all get urself admitted and locate ur way to 400L, then we will settle the scores. @fineyemi, u ar doing a great job here, keep d good work going. Pls I don't have anything against u. try and understand me. but I will not allow him talking to me in this manner. I was once like him and I kno how humble I am. b4 Mr okeke and his colleague graduated, anybody they corrected accept it in good faith and move on.
Hmm, honestly speaking I'm not meant what you are thought, the love I have for this community that is why I'm asking you that question ,I swear to mighty God who made me I'm not here for mimicking anybody because we are here to reasoning and seek helps from you seniors, if you can recollect or scroll up to see our previous texts, you will saw one of my text that I directed to MR FINEYEMI, that does he in osogbo campuse " he replied me then that his out of osogbo" what I'm intending to fix out from the question I asked you is that "how can meet"" because I really enjoying your company and I want to make it physically, Choose you as my mentor,brother, guidance and my amiable senior,
The thing is as just as you misinterpreted my questions.
BEST REGARDS.
OGACHEMISTRY
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by ibro12345: 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
herlarho:
Pls when will the second list be out
they aren't giving us any information about the ongoing admission and also the latest news. this their forum self don tire person
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Ogachemistry(m): 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
Omo seeeeee goooobeeeee, sey na only computer science they for Uniosun ni,
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Ogachemistry(m): 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
Purposelonge:
Please, does the ongoing registration have a particular closing date?? I'm suspecting it's tomorrow but I'm not sure.
I ain't sure but the fastest dog na in go collect the freshest bone, (hope you fallacy).
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by queency11(f): 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hmmn, bumps allover. English don suffer
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Lordfiido(m): 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ogachemistry:

Hmm, honestly speaking I'm not meant what you are thought, the love I have for this community that is why I'm asking you that question ,I swear to mighty God who made me I'm not here for mimicking anybody because we are here to reasoning and seek helps from you seniors, if you can recollect or scroll up to see our previous texts, you will saw one of my text that I directed to MR FINEYEMI, that does he in osogbo campuse " he replied me then that his out of osogbo" what I'm intending to fix out from the question I asked you is that "how can meet"" because I really enjoying your company and I want to make it physically, Choose you as my mentor,brother, guidance and my amiable senior,
The thing is as just as you misinterpreted my questions.
BEST REGARDS.
OGACHEMISTRY
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
ADMISSION INTO PART -TIME PROGRAMME FOR 2017/2018 ACEDEMIC SESSION ! Those intrested should visit www.uniosun.edu.ng
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by ibukunlaw: 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
hello everyone
am new here
m an aspirant for law
just waiting to see if my new name will b out for second batch
so I will like to know about the dress mode for law students and aw many times In a week
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by ibukunlaw: 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
ibukunlaw:
hello everyone
am new here
m an aspirant for law
so I will like to know about the dress mode for law students and aw many times In a week
how many times in a week do law student attend lectures
do they attend lectures at weekends
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by ibukunlaw: 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
i need answers pls pls share any info u have regarding the questions I asked
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
ibukunlaw:
hello everyone
am new here
m an aspirant for law
uhmm... ibere yi ni agbara oo.. is it fulltime or part-time?

anyway
bro fineyemi
bro uniosunboy
bro rapsainot
bro baba2ndey

your help is needed here !

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Rapsainot(m): 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
Tollicin:

anyway
bro fineyemi
bro uniosunboy
bro rapsainot
bro baba2ndey

Bro , wait till you’re admitted ! Get to school , do your clearance, Your senior colleagues will put you through. Dressing shouldn’t be the priority now.
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by ogunholla(m): 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
Purposelonge:
Cc; Tollicin, Ogachemistry.
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by BrightForYou(m): 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
Tollicin:
ADMISSION INTO PART -TIME PROGRAMME FOR 2017/2018 ACEDEMIC SESSION !
Those intrested should visit www.uniosun.edu.ng

Thanks for the info bro. I intend to apply for this program,but the problem is I don't know how much the fees is. Although a kind-hearted brother has answered me on this thread that the fee is the same as that of full-time students,but i don't know what the actual amount is. Can you or any other person help me on this? Thanks.
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Ogachemistry(m): 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
Lordfiido:
How'd you pass your o levels in english language?... This is very very poor,you need to work on your written english..The exams you will write in uniosun for the next four years will be written in english not pidgin or Yoruba lol.
The purpose of this correction isnt to poke fun at you but out of genuine concern. Congratulations on your admission into this great citadel of learning..Make us proud ehn
thanks for your criticized, but reference to your replied is veiled, and your expatiate on this point would be highly welcomed .
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by amyhommie: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
shocked cry
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Ogachemistry(m): 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
ibukunlaw:
hello everyone
am new here
m an aspirant for law
welcomed my presently barrister,I just want you to understand one thing, don't expect any one here to spoon feeds you with relevant details you needs just make a research and come for strict guidelines,SUCCESS IS YOURS
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by ibukunlaw: 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
Rapsainot:
Bro , wait till you’re admitted ! Get to school , do your clearance, Your senior colleagues will put you through. Dressing shouldn’t be the priority now.
thanks for ur advice
I just wanna know the skul rules and stuff cuz m.already buying some clothings and I want to know how many days we have lecture cuz m praying weekend is not included bcus of my modelling career

m just preparing
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by ibukunlaw: 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
[quote author=ibukunlaw post=62653909]
thanks for ur advice
I just wanna know the skul rules and stuff cuz m.already buying some clothings and I want to know how many days we have lecture cuz m praying weekend is not included bcus of my modelling career

m just preparing and one more thing,m not a bro
m a gal
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Ogachemistry(m): 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
ogunholla:
Cc; Tollicin, Ogachemistry.
at this precise moment in time my answer is NO
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by ogunholla(m): 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ogachemistry:
at this precise moment in time my answer is NO
Thanks Bro
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by fineyemi(m): 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
Tollicin:
anyway bro fineyemi bro uniosunboy bro rapsainot bro baba2ndey
Dressing code is white and black:
Male Black trouser, Black tie, white Shirt, Black shoe.
Female Black skirt, White shirt and Black shoe
To be worn Monday through Thursday excluding Fridays which is for native wears
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Ogachemistry(m): 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
fineyemi:

Male
Black trouser, Black tie, white Shirt, Black shoe.

Female
Black skirt, White shirt and Black shoe

great brother ever, thumps up.
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by poshangel1335(f): 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
UniosunBoy:
The step Fineyemi gave U is very correct. It won't lead you to anywhere only If you continue to Use Opera mini and co Browsers.

You can't acess a complicated site like Jamb website and Use low class browsers.

You should use a Laptop or a Chrome Browser that displays like PC...

Recommended Browsers..
UcBrower..
Chrome..
Mozilla..
OperaMini (Only On PC)..

I hope you find this tip very useful...
Ok thank so much i better go use a d better browser u listed here so i can hve access to dat caps site.
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ibukunlaw, hope u saw that..
i think the dressing code is tantamount to a school dressing code in the novel "LAST DAYS @ FORCADOES HIGH SCHOOL..

The different is that, d girls @ forcadoes only wear pinafo {stand to be corrected thou }
which u gals cnt wear nw,

well happy endurance,as we all wait for the MIGHTY 2nd batch/list..

picker, ibro12345,tomtech
where art thou ?
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
fineyemi:

Male
Black trouser, Black tie, white Shirt, Black shoe.

Female
Black skirt, White shirt and Black shoe

Exactly... U have said it all...
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 24, 2017
Good morning to you all....
Lecture time table for college of science and engineering... lecture start by 8am on monday Ogachemistry u never wake

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (66) (Reply)

2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) / University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission / How To Prepare A Lesson Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.