Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,671 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Religious Misery(must Read) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Misery(must Read) (3813 Views)

Cure For Religious Misery / I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. / MMM: The Beginning Of Misery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious Misery(must Read) by obinna58(m): 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
I'm a victim of religion, their are many who has been harassed, abused, yet wouldn't want to think straight and get themselves out of religious logic.
many stick with religion even when they knew that their are some lies in the bible like 'the Noah's ark, tower of babel, Adam and Eve, Cain and Abel, Sampson and Delilah, the of crucification of Jesus who claimed to be the king and the only son of God, some religionist knows that this stories can't be true but would rather not bet the afterlife reward, some goes to and extent creating thread for people to believe thereby having nothing to loose even if God never existed(if only they knew how it sounds to atheist ).
  A story about Jesus from the bible of how he is claiming to be the king of the world, deceiving people with unreal(understandable to atheists) miracles after gathering twelve men helping him execute plans,
Few people never believed in him especially the top leaders who really knows much about life, they knew he z a scammer misleading many, later gave him a befitting punishment through crucification yet he still claimed to be saving them from sin.
The world is getting advanced even Israel that gave us this logic is now at the top of nonreligious countries, why won't we take nature as it is, use the brain critically to make out something useful for the betterment of the world instead of hoping for miracles.
  Religion is simply using the brain all round, nature made it able for someone to talk with another million miles away from in a matter of second (understandable to religionists cos it was explained), nature made possible for something that weight 300,000 pounds be about to travel on a far distance on the speed of 567 miles per hour at 35,000 feet above ground(yet understandable by religionists cos it was explained).
someone will raise the dead inside a church with plenty in mortuary instead of seriously questioning on how its possible you start praising an unknown being for great miracle, when some who really find it hard to understand tries to seeks for explanation/possibility he/she would be tagged ignorant and if possible get punished.

When still a religionist i remember my early days of battling dermatoghraphia(skin writing) nobody knew what it was, even chemists, few doctors I visited nothing about it, they made me believe I was charmed thereby visiting a pastor who neither knew anything of it and started prophecizing bulshit, I later realize what I'm suffering from about 5yrs later after finishing secondary school through the help of internet and also discovered I was one of 2to5% victims all round the world, the cause is still yet to be known.

Religion has nothing to offer (apart from good teaching) it blocks civilization and fight advancement of the world claiming its 666.
Betters days to you all.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by 4evergod3: 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
obinna58:
I'm a victim of religion, their are many who has been harassed, abused, yet wouldn't want to think straight and get themselves out of religious logic.
many stick with religion even when they knew that their are some lies in the bible like 'the Noah's ark, tower of babel, Adam and Eve, Cain and Abel, Sampson and Delilah, the of crucification of Jesus who claimed to be the king and the only son of God, some religionist knows that this stories can't be true but would rather not bet the afterlife reward, some goes to and extent creating thread for people to believe thereby having nothing to loose even if God never existed(if only they knew how it sounds to atheist ).
  A story about Jesus from the bible of how he is claiming to be the king of the world, deceiving people with unreal(understandable to atheists) miracles after gathering twelve men helping him execute plans,
Few people never believed in him especially the top leaders who really knows much about life, they knew he z a scammer misleading many, later gave him a befitting punishment through crucification yet he still claimed to be saving them from sin.
The world is getting advanced even Israel that gave us this logic is now at the top of nonreligious countries, why won't we take nature as it is, use the brain critically to make out something useful for the betterment of the world instead of hoping for miracles.
  Religion is simply using the brain all round, nature made it able for someone to talk with another million miles away from in a matter of second (understandable to religionists cos it was explained), nature made possible for something that weight 300,000 pounds be about to travel on a far distance on the speed of 567 miles per hour at 35,000 feet above ground(yet understandable by religionists cos it was explained).
someone will raise the dead inside a church with plenty in mortuary instead of seriously questioning on how its possible you start praising an unknown being for great miracle, when some who really find it hard to understand tries to seeks for explanation/possibility he/she would be tagged ignorant and if possible get punished.

When still a religionist i remember my early days of battling dermatoghraphia(skin writing) nobody knew what it was, even chemists, few doctors I visited nothing about it, they made me believe I was charmed thereby visiting a pastor who neither knew anything of it and started prophecizing bulshit, I later realize what I'm suffering from about 5yrs later after finishing secondary school through the help of internet and also discovered I was one of 2to5% victims all round the world, the cause is still yet to be known.

Religion has nothing to offer (apart from good teaching) it blocks civilization and fight advancement of the world claiming its 666.
Betters days to you all.

You must be very lonely! You are a victim of your retardation. Do not blame "religion" for that. Atheism only breeds further retardation as evident in your OP.

4 Likes

Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by luvmijeje(f): 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
Wailer's club. So because someone diagnosed you wrongly , you now started lying against God. Repent!
Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by randomperson: 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
luvmijeje:
Wailer's club. So because someone diagnosed you wrongly , you now started lying against God. Repent!
He has a point tho... Because of his religious orientation, he accepted that there was a super natural reason he had that condition... That's shows the concomitance of religion and ignorance...
If you don't understand something, attribute it to the supernatural. That's why we have Christianity, Islam and the likes.
As someone rightly said... As knowledge increases, god decreases.

11 Likes

Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by obinna58(m): 1:33am On Mar 15, 2017
4evergod3:

You must be very lonely! You are a victim of your retardation. Do not blame "religion" for that. Atheism only breeds further retardation as evident in your OP.
First u said I'm very lonely - zero
Second u said I'm putting blame on religion - zero

Out of the whole story u picked up this in order to defend religion undecided

4 Likes

Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by obinna58(m): 1:48am On Mar 15, 2017
luvmijeje:
Not someone but people
It would be better if u Kindly specify the lies

Repent from what?
Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by luvmijeje(f): 11:00am On Mar 15, 2017
randomperson:

He has a point tho... Because of his religious orientation, he accepted that there was a super natural reason he had that condition... That's shows the concomitance of religion and ignorance...
If you don't understand something, attribute it to the supernatural. That's why we have Christianity, Islam and the likes.
As someone rightly said... As knowledge increases, god decreases.
You're still in a bubble if you think there's no supernatural. You're still in a lalaland if you believe there are no powers. Reality will soon dawn on you.

1 Like

Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by luvmijeje(f): 11:01am On Mar 15, 2017
obinna58:

Not someone but people
It would be better if u Kindly specify the lies

Repent from what?

Check my rebuttal thread on your lies against God.
Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by randomperson: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
luvmijeje:

You're still in a bubble if you think there's no supernatural. You're still in a lalaland if you believe there are no powers. Reality will soon dawn on you.
You are just making assertions that you can't prove. Not one of the issues I raised were you able to counter... That's shows that your belief in the supernatural is simply what it is... Mere belief.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by luvmijeje(f): 4:55am On Mar 16, 2017
randomperson:

You are just making assertions that you can't prove. Not one of the issues I raised were you able to counter... That's shows that your belief in the supernatural is simply what it is... Mere belief.

As I said reality will soon rain your parade.
Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by jonbellion(m): 6:10am On Mar 16, 2017
luvmijeje:

what is this one saying
All blabs no proof
As usual
I'm not surprised tho
It's a christian thing lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by randomperson: 7:31am On Mar 16, 2017
luvmijeje:

Lolz... Reality, ko??
Person who believes in talking donkeys and virgin pregnancies talking about reality... The irony!

2 Likes

Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 16, 2017
obinna58:

Betters days to you all.
Its sad another person is running from the truth.
May God have mercy on you and save you in Jesus name.
Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by obinna58(m): 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
Junia:

Its sad another person is running from the truth.
May God have mercy on you and save you in Jesus name.
What truth are u talking abt?

5 Likes

Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
obinna58:
What truth are u talking abt?
Jesus is the truth
Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 17, 2017
grin
Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by Pastafarian: 9:52am On Mar 17, 2017
Junia:

Jesus is the truth
a Jew is the truth to a Nigerian?

wetin concern Israel and Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 17, 2017
Pastafarian:
a Jew is the truth to a Nigerian?
wetin concern Israel and Nigeria?
His aim was to save the whole world .. not Jews

1 Like

Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by obinna58(m): 1:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
Junia:

His aim was to save the whole world .. not Jews
And failed to Israelis
Israel Is now counted as one of the top nonreligious countries

1 Like

Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
obinna58:

And failed to Israelis
Israel Is now counted as one of the top nonreligious countries
Yes. This is because they failed to realise that He was The Saviour that The Bible was talking about. Thus, they are still waiting for The Saviour.

1 Like

Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by obinna58(m): 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
Junia:

Yes. This is because they failed to realise that He was The Saviour that The Bible was talking about. Thus, they are still waiting for The Saviour.

Africans really must be very wise
From where did u get that Israelis are waiting for the savior
They counted as nonreligious country, do u know what that means undecided

1 Like

Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by obinna58(m): 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
Junia:

Jesus is the truth
Said by those who want exactly what z happening to ur brain
Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
obinna58:

They counted as nonreligious country, do u know what that means undecided
I bet these stats know the hearts of them right
Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
obinna58:
Said by those who want exactly what z happening to ur brain
Really. Do you have a better brain ??
Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by Niflheim(m): 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
@obinna58,

So sorry about your skin condition, I am also hearing about it for the first time!!! What your post said about the differences between Science and religion is so true!!!

3 Likes

Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by Pastafarian: 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
obinna58:

he's actually right but Nigerians were able to know Jesus was the saviour when the Jews (who lived with him) think otherwise
Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pastafarian:

he's actually right but Nigerians were able to know Jesus was the saviour when the Jews (who lived with him) think otherwise

Yh. They saw Jesus to be a carpenter
Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by Pastafarian: 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
Junia:
Yh. They saw Jesus to be a carpenter
No!
Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by ScepticalPyrrho: 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
These NL theists can no longer discuss religion.

They've resorted to cursing and name-calling.

What a pity.

The lack of proof is making them frustrated lots.

How else do you defend something that doesn't exist?

3 Likes

Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pastafarian:

No!
Ok. Tell me why they rejected Him as The Saviour
Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
These NL theists can no longer discuss religion.

They've resulted to cursing and name-calling.

What a pity.

The lack of proof is making them frustrated lots.

How else do you defend something that doesn't exist?
Have you observed evolution with your own eyes ??
Atheists are just hypocrites.
Since no-one has ever observed the process of evolution at work and cannot even prove that this process is an ongoing endeavor, are you not believing someones opinion with no evidence
Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by Pastafarian: 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
Junia:
Ok. Tell me why they rejected Him as The Saviour
he didn't fulfill the messianic prophesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SERMON Jotters:the Power Of Sacrifice ! [MFM Headquarters Sunday Service] / Chris Oyakhilome with Archbishop Duncan Williams, Benny Hinn, Bishop Dag Mills / Does It Matter The Day We Worship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.