Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Religious Misery(must Read) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Misery(must Read) (3843 Views)

Cure For Religious Misery / I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. / MMM: The Beginning Of Misery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 18, 2017
Pastafarian:

so, your only claim so far has no proof
Even from the Bible we know alot of people believed in Him. For the percentage, we cannot tell.
Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by obinna58(m): 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
delishpot:

Isreal is a very religious country. Judaism is very important to Isreal.
Stop passing Wrong information bro
Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by obinna58(m): 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
Niflheim:
@obinna58,

So sorry about your skin condition, I am also hearing about it for the first time!!! What your post said about the differences between Science and religion is so true!!!
Feels good seeing someone who cares
Thanks for showing consign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by obinna58(m): 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
Junia:

Really.
Do you have a better brain ??
Do you??
Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
obinna58:
Do you??
No. We all have the same brain
Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by orisa37: 9:51am On Mar 19, 2017
You 2, you're spending 100 years to prepare for madness, when will you be mad?
Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by LordCenturion(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
Junia:

His aim was to save the whole world .. not Jews

U are u real mumu

As for u obinna58 , Jesus didn't die on the cross, he escape on the cross with the help of his disciples, he flee the city and his members claiming he was resurrected...actually Jesus (yeoshua is the real name) died on exile wen his foods finish...

This man (yeoshua) live a tricky and criminal life, just like Osama and other individual terrorists we have heard before,this is the why all his members died a painful and shameful death in the end... Something about this life was that, no matter what u do in life, either good or bad, earth(nature) will reward u here on earth before u die....

Those tricky life he lives still affect we modern day humans..
Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
LordCenturion:

U are u real mumu

As for u obinna58 , Jesus didn't die on the cross, he escape on the cross with the help of his disciples, he flee the city and his members claiming he was resurrected...actually Jesus (yeoshua is the real name) died on exile wen his foods finish...

This man (yeoshua) live a tricky and criminal life, just like Osama and other individual terrorists we have heard before,this is the why all his members died a painful and shameful death in the end... Something about this life was that, no matter what u do in life, either good or bad, earth(nature) will reward u here on earth before u die....

Those tricky life he lives still affect we modern day humans..
You can't talk without insulting. So funny.
Keeo your knowledge about Jesus.
He died for me and you. I believe it. Don't believe it ok.
And see where you'll end up when He comes back.
Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
Junia:

You can't talk without insulting. So funny.
Keeo your knowledge about Jesus.
He died for me and you. I believe it. Don't believe it ok.
And see where you'll end up when He comes back.
Lol ya last line
Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by Pastafarian: 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
Junia:

Even from the Bible we know alot of people believed in Him. For the percentage, we cannot tell.

we can tell and its not much
Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 21, 2017
obinna58:
I'm a victim of religion, their are many who has been harassed, abused, yet wouldn't want to think straight and get themselves out of religious logic.
many stick with religion even when they knew that their are some lies in the bible like 'the Noah's ark, tower of babel, Adam and Eve, Cain and Abel, Sampson and Delilah, the of crucification of Jesus who claimed to be the king and the only son of God, some religionist knows that this stories can't be true but would rather not bet the afterlife reward, some goes to and extent creating thread for people to believe thereby having nothing to loose even if God never existed(if only they knew how it sounds to atheist ).
  A story about Jesus from the bible of how he is claiming to be the king of the world, deceiving people with unreal(understandable to atheists) miracles after gathering twelve men helping him execute plans,
Few people never believed in him especially the top leaders who really knows much about life, they knew he z a scammer misleading many, later gave him a befitting punishment through crucification yet he still claimed to be saving them from sin.
The world is getting advanced even Israel that gave us this logic is now at the top of nonreligious countries, why won't we take nature as it is, use the brain critically to make out something useful for the betterment of the world instead of hoping for miracles.
  Religion is simply using the brain all round, nature made it able for someone to talk with another million miles away from in a matter of second (understandable to religionists cos it was explained), nature made possible for something that weight 300,000 pounds be about to travel on a far distance on the speed of 567 miles per hour at 35,000 feet above ground(yet understandable by religionists cos it was explained).
someone will raise the dead inside a church with plenty in mortuary instead of seriously questioning on how its possible you start praising an unknown being for great miracle, when some who really find it hard to understand tries to seeks for explanation/possibility he/she would be tagged ignorant and if possible get punished.

When still a religionist i remember my early days of battling dermatoghraphia(skin writing) nobody knew what it was, even chemists, few doctors I visited nothing about it, they made me believe I was charmed thereby visiting a pastor who neither knew anything of it and started prophecizing bulshit, I later realize what I'm suffering from about 5yrs later after finishing secondary school through the help of internet and also discovered I was one of 2to5% victims all round the world, the cause is still yet to be known.

Religion has nothing to offer (apart from good teaching) it blocks civilization and fight advancement of the world claiming its 666.
Betters days to you all.

Obi,
I read through two of your other threads that caught my attention... and would like to ask you something privately (that I noticed) about some comments you made. It's not a big deal...was just curious.
Will that be okay or would you rather I ask it publicly?
Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by obinna58(m): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2017
Ngo40:

Obi,
I read through two of your other threads that caught my attention... and would like to ask you something privately (that I noticed) about some comments you made. It's not a big deal...was just curious.
Will that be okay or would you rather I ask it publicly?
Use publicity if it worth It
Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
obinna58:

Use publicity if it worth It

Ok.. and with all due respect....you said you were a "victim of religion" etc,....
I also noticed that you were a former member of the Catholic Church.
Did something occur while you were a member that made you turn your back on Christianity as a whole?

Also I noticed you said you have a condition called "Dermatographia". Are you perhaps, angry at God for not healing you?
You have talked a lot about giving doctors the credit and not God....even though they weren't able to diagnose or help you.
Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by obinna58(m): 11:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ngo40:

Ok.. and with all due respect....you said you were a "victim of religion" etc,....
I also noticed that you were a former member of the Catholic Church.
Did something occur while you were a member that made you turn your back on Christianity as a whole?

Also I noticed you said you have a condition called "Dermatographia". Are you perhaps, angry at God for not healing you?
You have talked a lot about giving doctors the credit and not God....even though they weren't able to diagnose or help you.

I'm not Surpposed to be angry with God(there is no reality of it) also I'm not angry with religion, av learn to understand that religion is quite neccessary to human life but if only to taken in a more rightful way(Religion must not require the worship of any supreme being), I'm only angry at people who took religion too far to an extent that it has to dangerously affect the mind and our daily life activities esp in Africa.
Recently travelled to the village only to meet a heartbreaking story of a young woman, the poor minded woman Couldn't resist the pressure to confess after she thought she did what she really didn't do, she confessed that she killed a family with spiritual charm(poisoning or physical contact not involved), crippled unborn children, people believed her, disgraced, paraded and tortured her mercilessly almost to the point of death instead of helping her poor state of mind(I'm sure u wouldn't understand, real atheists will why she needed help).
Still presently a member of Catholic though only when I'm with my parents, giving them an idea t
of not believing in God will not only harm their mind but will definitely cause them some health issue, but surely they already knew I'm very unserious with religion.
Dermatographia is a condition that left me with no choice than to live with it, though I'm getting relieved, learnt it might disappear from time to time(takes many yrs though, mine 7 and still counting) doctors has nothing to do with it cos they can't go beyond their abilities, besides I might have met with unprofessionals, just that it's difficult living with it at early stage, if prayers really works I could av freed myself long time ago grin
Religion is mind Poison smiley
Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by Nobody: 2:58am On Jul 23, 2017
obinna58:

I'm not Surpposed to be angry with God(there is no reality of it) also I'm not angry with religion, av learn to understand that religion is quite neccessary to human life but if only to taken in a more rightful way(Religion must not require the worship of any supreme being), I'm only angry at people who took religion too far to an extent that it has to dangerously affect the mind and our daily life activities esp in Africa.
Recently travelled to the village only to meet a heartbreaking story of a young woman, the poor minded woman Couldn't resist the pressure to confess after she thought she did what she really didn't do, she confessed that she killed a family with spiritual charm(poisoning or physical contact not involved), crippled unborn children, people believed her, disgraced, paraded and tortured her mercilessly almost to the point of death instead of helping her poor state of mind(I'm sure u wouldn't understand, real atheists will why she needed help).
Still presently a member of Catholic though only when I'm with my parents, giving them an idea t
of not believing in God will not only harm their mind but will definitely cause them some health issue, but surely they already knew I'm very unserious with religion.
Dermatographia is a condition that left me with no choice than to live with it, though I'm getting relieved, learnt it might disappear from time to time(takes many yrs though, mine 7 and still counting) doctors has nothing to do with it cos they can't go beyond their abilities, besides I might have met with unprofessionals, just that it's difficult living with it at early stage, if prayers really works I could av freed myself long time ago grin
Religion is mind Poison smiley

Ok....I appreciate your sincerity in answering those questions.
So you basically live "2" lives....in regards to your "religion" vs what you "now believe".
That's gotta be challenging.
Oh...I saw the pic of the skin condition....and it's good to know that you live a healthy life. No one would've even known had you not written about it. It doesn't look that bad (but you may feel differently).
Seems that you have still been blessed with good health "in spite of"......
By the way, prayers do get answered..just not always the way in which we want.
Nonetheless, I would like to say more, but I'm gonna apply wisdom here and be quiet.
But I do understand the fanaticism that some in Christianity exhibit.
I have always (since I've joined NL) advocated for "balance" & "practicability" in the Christian faith.
But that doesn't excuse you Obi...just because there is a sector of Christianity poorly represents Christ' life and mission.
Will be praying for you brother....
Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by obinna58(m): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ngo40:

Ok....I appreciate your sincerity in answering those questions.
So you basically live "2" lives....in regards to your "religion" vs what you "now believe".
That's gotta be challenging.
Oh...I saw the pic of the skin condition....and it's good to know that you live a healthy life. No one would've even known had you not written about it. It doesn't look that bad (but you may feel differently).
Seems that you have still been blessed with good health "in spite of"......
By the way, prayers do get answered..just not always the way in which we want.
Nonetheless, I would like to say more, but I'm gonna apply wisdom here and be quiet.
But I do understand the fanaticism that some in Christianity exhibit.
I have always (since I've joined NL) advocated for "balance" & "practicability" in the Christian faith.
But that doesn't excuse you Obi...just because there is a sector of Christianity poorly represents Christ' life and mission.
Will be praying for you brother....

No one answers prayer but urself , miracles is simply connected with coincidence,
U called it sector of Christianity, it's almost everywhere sad
If I get freed of skin writing, I don't think I will possibly know how I will feel, I'm definitely gonna miss my old body grin, sometimes I feel unique, I can use it to scare, surprise, trick people cheesy cool

Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
obinna58:

No one answers prayer but urself , miracles is simply connected with coincidence,
U called it sector of Christianity, it's almost everywhere sad
If I get freed of skin writing, I don't think I will possibly know how I will feel, I'm definitely gonna miss my old body grin, sometimes I feel unique, I can use it to scare, surprise, trick people cheesy cool

Ok Obi....if you say so (pertaining to prayers). You are certainly entitled to your own belief....but I'm not convinced you really mean that.
Wow...that's pretty unique that you carved your moniker into your skin......
Yes that is very unique (and not scary)....all of God's creations are unique in one way or another.
Maybe just maybe the "skin writing" is your unique quality that isn't going anywhere.
Taking something seemingly "negative" and turning it into a "positive"....hmmmmm wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Origin Of White Wedding!!!! / Boko - Haram Attacked Scoan Guest House - TB Joshua / 13 Things No One Ever Told You About The Dreaded Ogboni Fraternity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.