Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them (37300 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks / Priest Who Marked Independence On Refuse Dump In Owerri Sent On Transfer. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by PenisCaP: 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by annnikky(f): 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Post ur own sexual assault experience
Is that y u're crying sad chai... Sori tongue
Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by tartarus(m): 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
kizzyblazee:
I want to state clearly, on every case of rape, a woman has directly or indirectly contributed to it. some of these ladies come "too close" beyond the "level of a man's bearing" I e. For every man u see, he has a level of opposite sex capacity bearing and if gone beyond could lead to loss of control by the man, Ladies be cordial and less intimate,especially when u know the relationship leads no where.#proudlyacatholicsemi.
Big pile of nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Valfrankie(m): 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
Now, na Catholic, no be Suleiman again. continue
Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by ddippset(m): 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
Pasidon:
Am a Catholic and I condemn priests who try to involve in sexual activities.. But again most times they fall prey to the temptations of our today's youth who dresses in a very irresponsible way.. They are equally humans just like us... And again we should pray for them
rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by ddippset(m): 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
wbu this post tonight na? abi op na Suleiman shush member?
Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by cherriex(f): 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
They have started again na.

What's with this new trend of tarnishing pastors and priest image?

Sister is not tarnishing of image,this is exactly what is happening In our society, a pastor who is married have once asked me out,(knw that am a northerner,I don't do indecent dressing in anyway)I turned him down,he even went ahead to say it was me he wanted to marry but couldn't get to me,dis is something all my close friends and sisters knws abt cos anytime he calls, I always put it on speaker,I stopped going to his church,but that same pastor later date my friend who is at that time abt to marry,and I later heard he impregnated a lady,of course allegations denied and Hes still a GO.that was some years back. The truth is if a girl speak out every body now blamed her instead, of course some of these ladies are not so innocent cos they incourage it by allowing themselves to be pawns.But This Nonsense must stop. anyone that is not truely called should kukuma get something else to do.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by stanislaus67(m): 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
Reveal the name of the priest and his parish, then we shall then take u serious. Evil incarnate on a mission to destroy men of God.
Assuming ur claim is true. What have u achieved by going public instead of taking legal actions against the said priest. Do not incure the wrath of God! Resile from making unsubstantiated claims against innocent people.
U HAVE BEEN WARNED!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by whitering: 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
Father how far na? This is no longer funny. You can't serve two masters. God will surely spit you out because you are neither cold or hot.
Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by abdulaz: 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
Religion is a fraud.

God is a fraud.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by emperorAY(m): 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
Pls any man of God dat say u shld meet in private probably hav a hidden agenda pls don't go and avoid story telling online
Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Amoto94(m): 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
El-Rufai is out to silence the priests- Read Nicolo Machiavelli's The Prince and you'll know that these people are rogues.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by newyorks(m): 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
and i was able to read to the end. u compiled it well anyways.
Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Benekruku(m): 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
Sheeples will say El-Rufai and his APC cohorts want to rubbish the church when it's glaring for all to see.
Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Fourwinds: 11:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
girls be careful....always be on ur guide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by crackhouse(m): 11:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
That would have been a holy fuc.k.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by redirect(m): 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
Only our heavily father is perfect , pray for them it is not an easy road.
Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Nigeriadondie: 11:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
That is why i support that celibacy should be abolished. Nobody is above konji besides all these controversy about sexual misconduct is shameful. If they insist on celibacy then priests should be castrated. Forbiding to marry is one of the teachings of the demons. Read 1Timothy 4:1-3. Paul also did not forbid people from marrying 1 Corinthians 7:1-6. In verse 6 he said that while he recommended singleness it was not a command
Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Originalsly: 11:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
Pasidon:
Am a Catholic and I condemn priests who try to involve in sexual activities.. But again most times they fall prey to the temptations of our today's youth who dresses in a very irresponsible way.. They are equally humans just like us... And again we should pray for them
That's the problem..."afterall...they are human also". Such priests...especially pedophiles who love young boys are full in the church because the church protects them. When exposed in one parish... they are shifted to another. .... and here you are... he is only human.... until he ehmmm... let me shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Alao046(m): 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
They are at it again, the money ritualist and the rapist. The most foolish people God created are the Christians, if u want to be rich just become a pastor. I have always known that Christianity is a SCAM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Nigeriadondie: 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
Pasidon:
That is why i support that celibacy should be abolished. Nobody is above konji besides all these controversy about sexual misconduct is shameful. If they insist on celibacy then priests should be castrated. Forbiding to marry is one of the teachings of the demons. Read 1Timothy 4:1-3. Paul also did not forbid people from marrying 1 Corinthians 7:1-6. In verse 6 he said that while he recommended singleness it was not a command

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Nigeriadondie: 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
kizzyblazee:
I want to state clearly, on every case of rape, a woman has directly or indirectly contributed to it. some of these ladies come "too close" beyond the "level of a man's bearing" I e. For every man u see, he has a level of opposite sex capacity bearing and if gone beyond could lead to loss of control by the man, Ladies be cordial and less intimate,especially when u know the relationship leads no where.#proudlyacatholicsemi.

Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Kamxin(m): 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
bloggers vs Catholic Church

rape ko rope ni
Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by ElsonMorali: 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
Na today? Issshh...

Lots of Catholic girls are so foolish, they feel special when they sit in front of father's car.

They'll be like "of all the girls in my parish..."

And the agbayas too will take advantage of the stupid girls'...Well, stupidity and sleep with them.

The randy priests might be in the minority but they soil the name of the priesthood and the image of the church.

One rotten egg...

Spirituality is different from religiosity.

The way clergy men go about their religion business helps to convince one of the possibility that Maybe organized religion is a scam after all.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Kamxin(m): 11:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

do you need Bible verse, to show how celibate is not better than non-celibate
Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by ElsonMorali: 11:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

My friend abeg park well. Was anybody forced to join the Catholic priesthood?

If you no fit be celibate, go marry. No be by force to be fada!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Nigeriadondie: 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
@ Kizzyblazee
Blaming every rape on the victim is senseless. It is like blaming a murder victim for his/her death at the hand of a serial killer. Rather than blame the men who cant control themselves or rather get someone who wud give them consent to ve sex with.
So small kids who are raped or sexually abused by adults who are pedophiles are to be blamed? Pls reason well na. If it was your sister who goes her own way peacefully was raped wud it be fair if she was blamed? How wud u feel?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Kamxin(m): 11:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
@ Kizzyblazee
Blaming every rape on the victim is senseless. It is like blaming a murder victim for his/her death at the hand of a serial killer. Rather than blame the men who cant control themselves or rather get someone who wud give them consent to ve sex with.
So small kids who are raped or sexually abused by adults who are pedophiles are to be blamed? Pls reason well na. If it was your sister who goes her own way peacefully was raped wud it be fair if she was blamed? How wud u feel?

NB there is no attempted, talk more of rape
Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Busaki: 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
@ Kizzyblazee

I wish I could like this a billion times. Exactly my point. Respect.
Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Nigeriadondie: 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
ElsonMorali:

My friend abeg park well. Was anybody forced to join the Catholic priesthood?

If you no fit be celibate, go marry. No be by force to be fada!
Na u suppose park well. I know as a catholic u rarely open your bible. What you know is one empty bulletin which contains adverts and praises for those who contribute much money as well as announcement.
All u need to do is to park well for ur house pick up ur bible to read that is all.
Go and see the dirty history of catholic priest all over d world due to sexual misconduct, child abuse, gays & lesbians among them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by lustra89(m): 11:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
stanislaus67:
Reveal the name of the priest and his parish, then we shall then take u serious. Evil incarnate on a mission to destroy men of God.
Assuming ur claim is true. What have u achieved by going public instead of taking legal actions against the said priest. Do not incure the wrath of God! Resile from making unsubstantiated claims against innocent people.
U HAVE BEEN WARNED!
CAPITAL MUMU, THAT'S HOW THEY WILL TIDY UR WIFE ONE DAY AND U WILL BE LOOKING,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Who Started 2017 As A Promiscuous Girl Finds Love In Jesus / Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar / Paul Adefarasin apologizes to Lagos govt, chides crowd at ‘The Experience’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.