Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List (27967 Views)

Latest On Oou Strike / I Need Info On Oou Cut-off Mark For Pharmacy. / Latest On Oou Post Ume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List by teejay4lov(m): 11:33am On Dec 23, 2009
@Rotadam if you want tgo pay for ronse i can hook you up. cool
Re: Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List by bhidex: 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2009
How true is d admission list.is it truly out
Re: Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List by CHIOKK(m): 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2009
@Bhidex, no list is out yet.
Re: Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List by Rotadam(m): 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2009
@teejay thanks,i dont need any ronse,i believe in GOD,i choose oou 1 and 2 indigene,and a gud post ume scores,with dat and GOD by my side,i believe am already admitted,and dont 4get dat i have been given a letter 2 give d v.c 4 my admission status.so thanks 4 ur concern.
Re: Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List by teejay4lov(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2009
@rotadam no prob u are welcome. let wait for the release of the admission.
Re: Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List by SchB: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2009
@teejay4lov, this ronse of yours is making me loose interest in you, why will you be in support of that, you sounds like a scam artist, we wouldn,t do runs till will all gain admission, by the special grace of God,
Re: Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List by teejay4lov(m): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2009
@sch B what ronse are u talking about did i told u to bring money it seems that you are insane for the statement. is not your fault anyway.
Re: Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List by bhidex: 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2009
@teejay i'm nt tryn 2 b rude but u arnt sincere nd dnt y u'r allowd in ds forum.u're a scammer
Re: Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List by teejay4lov(m): 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2009
@bhidex your father is a sacmmer no admission for you In OOU by God garce !!!!! Amen. You will no the type of person i am you fool. better go and collect UTME dont waste your time ok. Olodooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List by bhidex: 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2009
@teejay it shows u dnt hav d fear of God in u dt why u are actn lik a lunatic.u are just using ur sister name falsely,i knw dt u are d 1 seekn d admissn.u calld me oloodo whereas u scored 15 while i scored 30 in postume.Anyway i can see u yield my advise on ur diction.
Re: Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List by SchB: 4:12am On Dec 24, 2009
@teejay4lov, see what you are saying, who the hell are you self, afterall you continue saying they don,t know the person they are talking to, well you are not in the position to judge anybody of gaining admission into OOU, becareful on what you paste on here, Oleeeee.
Re: Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List by teejay4lov(m): 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2009
@bhidex and @schB both of you are insane you don't know what you are saying. both of you should better go and collect utme 2010 because no admission for you in OOU . You both are scammer. Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. for you information i am a graduate from Covenant university and i work. so stop deceiving urself. by the time both of you right jamb 6 time you will have sense.
Re: Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List by Bammy4sure(m): 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2009
I have been a silent reader of every thing you pple have been posting here. Teejay, of all the pple that have been posting here I find out that you are the only one who lack respect cos u abused someone’s father, u also lack manner of approach cos u just talk to pple anyhow. Above all you are a very great liar you carried rumor about trying to delude pple about it, u said u are CU graduate thou I didn’t believe u but I know for sure that if it is true then you must have got your 3rd class lower certificate by lobby. you even said someone shld go and by utme form cos there is no admission for the person in oou forgetting that u’re not GOD, pls that advice shld be given to your so called girl friend you called your sister cos she score low in postume. Mr Rumor carrier can you pls tell the whole house where u’re getting your information from? U can answer me with abuse just as the way u have been doing for others cos I know u lack respect and home training. U’re not a fraudster you said pple shld give u 10k u’re not a scammer u said u want to hook pple up with top lecturer in the school who are you then if not fraudster and scammer.
Re: Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List by teejay4lov(m): 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2009
@bamiforsure you are mad Bleep you and your family.
Re: Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List by teejay4lov(m): 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2009
@bammy4sure you mad for that your statement. you dont know how to talk to your senior. i we deal with you. You bastard. your father must have been a scammer oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee theif i came out with second class in CU. so i am not your mate for anything, i can feed your entire family ok.
Re: Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List by Bammy4sure(m): 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2009
U said u can feed my family I want u to know dt my father’s one month salary will buy your family, u said u’re a second class graduate there u start to lie again av u forgot how u lobby to get your 3rd class lower u said senior then u’re old enough to die u said u will deal with me u must be stupid to say that for non of your family have ever been to where I am mind u am not a chicken u can threaten am too big for u my little boy teejay and for ur information ur information is no more needed pls stay away form us mr. graduate we can get a valid information our self we don’t need your false information. I know u are the only graduate in your family that is y u’re so proud of been a 3rd class lower stupid boy.
Re: Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2009
Why do u ppl keep insulting yourselves like amateurs? Insults are meant for kids and not old crooks like you.
@ teejay,
You said you are a second-class graduate from CU, haba!!! With this your bad English? Teejay!!! Abeg, improve your use of English and stop embarrassing yourself and disgracing CU.
Wait, how did you pass WAEC, JAMB. Okay, runs guy! It's so obvious that you 'ronsed' your JAMB but you cannot 'runs' post-ume, dats why u scored 278 in JAMB and 15 in post-ume, what a contrast!
You said the admission list will be out this week before christmas, today is Dec 24th and the list is not yet out.
You are a GREAT LIAR. Stop posting false news.
angry angry angry
You are just an attention seeker and you've gotten what you wanted but let me surprise you, WE NO SEND YOU.
Re: Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List by adunayo: 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2009
Can we please drop this first choice, second choice issue.
Re: Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List by nkenta(m): 8:08am On Dec 25, 2009
teejay YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED IN NAIRALAND. YOU'V NOT SHOWN YOURSELF TO BE A NAIRANDER. ABUSIVE SPEECH AND THREAT ARE AGAINST THE RULES AND REGULATION. READ THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL: YOU WILL BE BANNED IF THIS CONTINUES,
, ADMISTRATOR

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List by bhidex: 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2009
@teejay,is a nuisance nd a sca mmer.anyway d list is said to b released on resumptn of d skul on jan.4,2010.
Re: Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List by SchB: 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2009
@tee jay4lov, A yoruba proverb says, eniti aiye ba ti ba je, asi ma wa eni kun ra, and thats you,
Re: Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List by tosins(m): 8:12am On Dec 26, 2009
U guys shud stop all dis trash,we re 2 keep our self updated about oou admission so stop abusing each other pls
Re: Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 26, 2009
U all re bunch of sisses,throwin insult like junior college student,is dis hw u all intend 2 relate with coursemates even if admitted,am dissapointed
Re: Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 26, 2009
U all re bunch of sisses,throwin insult like junior college student,is dis hw u all intend 2 relate with coursemates even if admitted,am dissapointed
Re: Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List by Bammy4sure(m): 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2009
pls teejay stay out of this i dont need ur answer pls can someone tell me wht is happening to oou recordsoft website i av been trying the web since three days ago bt it kept on asking me user name and password can someone tell me wht is happening?
Re: Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List by tuneboy: 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2009
i noticed it also wat i think is dat it's like they are working on d site maybe uploadin d admission list ,

i pray so and i pray my name is included.
Re: Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List by ladyk4real(f): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2009
i think they are updating the site
Re: Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List by CHIOKK(m): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2009
I was able to access the oou.resordsoft 2day. Please you guys should stop insulting urselves, av told u to pick whatever info you feel is genuine and ignore the false one. Besides, no 1 will deep hand in2 ur pocket and bring out money for any stupid runs except u do it urself. As for me, am just waiting patiently. Thank you.
Re: Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List by teejay4lov(m): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2009
@bhidex and bammy4sure both of you are a scammer i dont have your fucky time in this forum. You are insane and childish. So i dont know how you are going to be admiited without this your wrong post. you both are thiefs. Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. i will banned both of you in dis forum.  tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List by Raylight2(m): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2009
This is to inform prospective student of OOU that the Institution we only accept student that choose them as first choice, and not second choice, if you you choose them as your first choice you stand a great chance even, if you score below average in the post ume. The Admission list we be out as from beginning of next week. Success is with the one who does not include it in his plan. so Goodluck all the way. No doling
I remain
teejay4luv.

you guys are not getting my point. first choice candidate will be considered first before seconds choice, don't be silly people. second choice we also be admitted but first choice first on merit. stop insulting yourself.
I remain teejay4luv

I wonder how you could do such a thing. Just came here and post rubbish contradicting yourself. Hope say you no dey bazz before you come here come post anything because most of your post no just dey make sense at all.

See! if I come OOU eh, I go order men make them dey match you, you no go just believe you eyes.
Re: Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List by teejay4lov(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2009
@raylight are u talking to me or whoooooo. better keep your mouth shoot ok. dont be stupid.
Re: Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List by bhidex: 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2009
Wt we nid nw is news about d admission list which is said to released on resumptn of d skul.lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

What Do Traditional Rulers Earn As Chancellors Of Universities? / Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) / Please How Can I Improve In My English Speaking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.