Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,818 members, 7,959,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

US Sends Drones, Assassination Squad To South Korea To Stop North Korea - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Sends Drones, Assassination Squad To South Korea To Stop North Korea (907 Views)

China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' / US Sends Bomber On 30-hour Surprise Mission Near Kim Jong Un’s Reported Recupera / VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Sends Drones, Assassination Squad To South Korea To Stop North Korea by Realbennysnipes(m): 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
The US, Trump administration has further exacerbated the extremely tense standoff on the Korean Peninsula by dispatching attack drones to South Korea and sending special forces units to participate in massive war games already underway.

The military build-up takes place as the White House considers launching strikes on North Korean nuclear and military sites.

US Forces Korea announced on Monday that the company of Gray Eagle Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) will be permanently stationed at Kunsan Air Base, south of Seoul. “The UAS adds significant intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance capability to U.S. Forces Korea and our [South Korean] partners,” it stated.
While the US announcement emphasized reconnaissance, the Grey Eagle drones can also carry up to four Hellfire missiles that have been used to carry out assassinations and strike military targets. The lethal drones can stay aloft for up to 24 hours.

The South Korean military was in no doubt as to the purpose of the deployment. An unnamed official told the Yonhap news agency: “In case of a war on the Korean Peninsula, the unmanned aircraft could infiltrate into the skies of North Korea and make a precision strike on the war command and other major military facilities.”

The dispatch of attack drones to South Korea coincides with the involvement of US special forces in annual Foal Eagle war games, including SEAL Team 6, the highly trained assassination squad that killed Osama bin Laden.

Read more on http://www.bennycapricorn.com/us-drones/

Re: US Sends Drones, Assassination Squad To South Korea To Stop North Korea by bbm2016(m): 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
Us own sef too much....
Re: US Sends Drones, Assassination Squad To South Korea To Stop North Korea by babz007(m): 11:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
These warmongers are at it again creating war everywhere so as to sell weapons, bastard republicans always ready for war

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Drones, Assassination Squad To South Korea To Stop North Korea by cstr150: 3:43am On Mar 15, 2017
That drone is Beautiful. God bless American Technology.
Those drones would be very effective in taking out all his military command centers, power stations and industrial capacity, or even a personnel precision strike.
Get ready kim jong un, for the fight you have been waiting for. The yanks are coming
Re: US Sends Drones, Assassination Squad To South Korea To Stop North Korea by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
bbm2016:
Us own sef too much....

My friend, did you know that in 2003, during the NATO invasion of Iraq that led to the capture of Saddam Hussein, an Amerikan General in charge of that war (General Tommy Franks) revealed how Amerika bribed many senior Iraqi officers who commanded troops crucial to the defence of key Iraqi cities not to fight in order to minimize collateral damage & casualties on the invading burger-eating cowards. grin

And so - as a result, many of the Iraqi officers chose not to defend their positions as the Amerikan & British forces pushed north from Kuwait. grin

Source: www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/us-army-chief-says-iraqi-troops-took-bribes-to-surrender-105987.html

Now, please tell me, are these the same cowardly Amerikan useless & overrated special forces deployed to South Korea to combat the battle-hardened North Koreans who are known to only breathe the air of war & drink the water of chaos? grin cheesy grin

I swear to the Irunmoles, the day Amerika or NATO in general make any mistake of invading North Korea; Amerika, Japan & South will be incinerated from the face of the Earth.

A nation's army that boasts of B-2spirit, F-16s, B-52s and other deadly military gears in her arsenal - and yet still goes about lobbying her enemies not to fight her certainly can never be taken serious. grin

One thing is certain, North Korea is neither Iraq nor Libya - and she currently operates seventy (70) deadly nuclear submarines not to talk of her squadron of Russian MiG-29s. grin

I will be alive to celebrate the glorious & inevitable fall of Amerika when the time comes. grin cheesy grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Sends Drones, Assassination Squad To South Korea To Stop North Korea by cstr151: 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
Zoharariel:

My friend, did you know that in 2003, during the NATO invasion of Iraq that led to the capture of Saddam Hussein, an Amerikan General in charge of that war (General Tommy Franks) revealed how Amerika bribed many senior Iraqi officers who commanded troops crucial to the defence of key Iraqi cities not to fight in order to minimize collateral damage & casualties on the invading burger-eating cowards. grin

And so - as a result, many of the Iraqi officers chose not to defend their positions as the Amerikan & British forces pushed north from Kuwait. grin

Source: www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/us-army-chief-says-iraqi-troops-took-bribes-to-surrender-105987.html

Now, please tell me, are these the same cowardly Amerikan useless & overrated special forces deployed to South Korea to combat the battle-hardened North Koreans who are known to only breathe the air of war & drink the water of chaos? grin cheesy grin

I swear to the Irunmoles, the day Amerika or NATO in general make any mistake of invading North Korea; Amerika, Japan & South will be incinerated from the face of the Earth.

A nation's army that boasts of B-2spirit, F-16s, B-52s and other deadly military gears in her arsenal - and yet still goes about lobbying her enemies not to fight her certainly can never be taken serious. grin

One thing is certain, North Korea is neither Iraq nor Libya - and she currently operates seventy (70) deadly nuclear submarines not to talk of her squadron of Russian MiG-29s. grin

I will be alive to celebrate the glorious & inevitable fall of Amerika when the time comes. grin cheesy grin
You are a joke.

1 Like

Re: US Sends Drones, Assassination Squad To South Korea To Stop North Korea by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
cstr151:

You are a joke.

My Terrorist priend, what do you have to say about Amerika bribing Iraqi commanders not to fight her burger-eating spoilt brats? grin

I knew you would ignore that line grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Sends Drones, Assassination Squad To South Korea To Stop North Korea by yemmybx(m): 8:00am On Mar 20, 2017
Zoharariel:

Battles are not won in the battlefield but on the table. That's war tactics
Re: US Sends Drones, Assassination Squad To South Korea To Stop North Korea by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 20, 2017
yemmybx:
Battles are not won in the battlefield but on the table. That's war tactics

And so how many battles has Amerika ever won on her useless table? grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Drones, Assassination Squad To South Korea To Stop North Korea by Jokul(m): 9:00am On Mar 20, 2017
Make I laff for this post abeg!! grin
so China large military would fold their arms and watch? or Russia won't supply the north Koreans weapons et all?...
Wait you talking about the war hardened North Koreans??...
Somebody wake this guy up from his slumber!!...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Sends Drones, Assassination Squad To South Korea To Stop North Korea by MrPRevailer(m): 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
Zoharariel:

And so how many battles has Amerika ever won on her useless table? grin cheesy grin

South Korea is among America's closest ally. And yet I heard South Korea's President was forced out of office. This is betrayal by the cabals/U S globalists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Sends Drones, Assassination Squad To South Korea To Stop North Korea by seunny4lif(m): 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
MrPRevailer:

South Korea is among America's closest ally. And yet I heard South Korea's President was forced out of office. This is betrayal by the cabals/U S globalists.

(1) (Reply)

'I Apologise For Lying To You On TV For Years': Iran State TV Anchor Resigns / U.N. Court Orders Britain To ‘rapidly’ Return An Island To An African Country / Madagascar President Unveils Local Herbal Remedy That Can Cure COVID-19 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.