Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

These Children Lost Their Mothers In An Accident Along Ibadan/ijebu... [PICS] - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / These Children Lost Their Mothers In An Accident Along Ibadan/ijebu... [PICS] (37232 Views)

Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers / Man Loses His Arm In A Ghastly Accident Along Ibadan Expressway. Graphic Photos / 2 Die In An Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway - Graphic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Children Lost Their Mothers In An Accident Along Ibadan/ijebu... [PICS] by samtee37(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
Too bad.. they will barely recognise their mother when they grow up..

Tank God if ur mother is still alive.. cry

Shebi Na d mother dem see, dem go recognize ......... RIP to the mother and may Jah be with the kids

1 Like

Re: These Children Lost Their Mothers In An Accident Along Ibadan/ijebu... [PICS] by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 15, 2017
Hopefully this gets a good resolution.

It was on that same road that a CouriersPlus driver did a hit and run on me. See my signature.
Re: These Children Lost Their Mothers In An Accident Along Ibadan/ijebu... [PICS] by Abdulazeez007(m): 11:39am On Mar 15, 2017
juman:
Sorry o.
nigerian roads are death trap.
where accident no fit happen? wetin kill paul walker?
Re: These Children Lost Their Mothers In An Accident Along Ibadan/ijebu... [PICS] by musicwriter(m): 11:56am On Mar 15, 2017
Sad news.

But, if these kids could survive, there's no reason the adults shouldn't. If only they understood how to use the power of mind over matter- what Jesus spent his life teaching people. Yet, you see them everywhere shouting "Jesus, Jesus" and they don't understand what that man represents.

If I were to be in that car, I'll not have died, the worst that may have happened is I may have sustained injuries as a matter of physics. Those kids survived because there's something they know that the adults don't know- HOW TO PLACE THE POWER OF MIND OVER MATTER.

Power of mind over matter

This person don't believe the knives are actually in his mouth. He thinks the knives are somewhere else in a dream land. As long as he continues to believe that, he would withstand whatever you throw at him. This is what Jesus was trying to explain to Peter in the Bible that he needed to do to be able to walk on the water. But, Peter couldn't cause he continued to see himself on the water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qmnpusml4U&itct

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BwzygJW2Tk
Re: These Children Lost Their Mothers In An Accident Along Ibadan/ijebu... [PICS] by yvonnechaka(f): 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
They can't...mere looking they are between d age of 2 nd 3
God should make a way for them
Re: These Children Lost Their Mothers In An Accident Along Ibadan/ijebu... [PICS] by Danialuone: 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
This is Sad ....RIP mother ....Small kids it is a pity that this is how you parted with your loving mother ...Haaaaa Iku ma doroooooooo
Re: These Children Lost Their Mothers In An Accident Along Ibadan/ijebu... [PICS] by CEO1(m): 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
May God help them to find who knows them.. May the soul of their mother rest in Peace. What a sad day for a family
Re: These Children Lost Their Mothers In An Accident Along Ibadan/ijebu... [PICS] by CEO1(m): 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
May God help them
Re: These Children Lost Their Mothers In An Accident Along Ibadan/ijebu... [PICS] by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
Oh! what a tragedy
Re: These Children Lost Their Mothers In An Accident Along Ibadan/ijebu... [PICS] by lorhema(f): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
NaWetinDey:
There are far lesser people today who do not have phones, even grannies in villages do. There should be a phone or number written somewhere in her believe nines. Unless she ran mad recently. May God take care off these ch often and those like them.
A couple of colleagues were involved in an accident and they were rushed to the hospital. They found that their phones had been lifted off them. Apparently it's a common thing.
Re: These Children Lost Their Mothers In An Accident Along Ibadan/ijebu... [PICS] by bigiyaro(m): 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
GetUmad:
Chai, it's Sad. Who would take care of them? Unfortunately we don't have a working system. Now one wicked Aunt somewhere might just take them in and start maltreating them.

May the Lord comfort the family and provide a Home for these bereaved kids.
abeg leave the "lord" out of this matter.
Re: These Children Lost Their Mothers In An Accident Along Ibadan/ijebu... [PICS] by abancular(m): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
Aye oooooooo!!!
Re: These Children Lost Their Mothers In An Accident Along Ibadan/ijebu... [PICS] by Inferno17: 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
This one just weak me i swear..
Re: These Children Lost Their Mothers In An Accident Along Ibadan/ijebu... [PICS] by Folaoladapo(m): 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]SAD
Re: These Children Lost Their Mothers In An Accident Along Ibadan/ijebu... [PICS] by NaWetinDey(m): 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
lorhema:
A couple of colleagues were involved in an accident and they were rushed to the hospital. They found that their phones had been lifted off them. Apparently it's a common thing.

I missed that. You are right.
Re: These Children Lost Their Mothers In An Accident Along Ibadan/ijebu... [PICS] by orjaha(m): 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
deliver them to the government

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) / Aerial Views Of Nigerian Cities / FG Reduces Visa Fees For Americans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.