Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers (51883 Views)

How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) / Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) / 2 Months Ago Vs Now: Guy Recovers From Deadly Trailer Accident That Killed All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by MediaNGN: 11:32am On Apr 08, 2019
A Nigerian man, Ini David, is in a thanksgiving mood after he escaped a fatal car accident that claimed the lives of all its occupants yesterday April 7th. He express his gratitude to God, Ini said he was meant to have boarded the bus that was heading to Lagos but changed his mind. He wrote

''Please help me thank this beautiful God. I didn't know that God loves me this much!!!
This happened this morning 7th April 2019.
Don't know if am to jump, dance, lie down on the expressway or cry for joy.

This happened this morning on our way to Lagos.
My colleagues and I wanted taking this very bus from Abuja,but suddenly had a change of mind and joined the next.
I remember a Coper lady asking me why we decided not to join their bus. Which I explained to her that "We just felt like it"

We left few minutes after they drove out,not too far from the pack I told my colleague that... I'm led in the spirit to lead us in some worship & prayer section commiting our journey into God's hands. Shortly after the worship and prayers, it started raining heavily Just after Gwagwalada,that we had to stop. Reaching Ife only to discover that thesame bus that left before ours has been envolved in an accident with Dangote trailer,and No one came out alive (Including the pretty Coper I spoke with at the pack).

Lord I just can't thank you enough ?

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/man-thanks-god-for-saving-him-from.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by nepapole(m): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hn mmmm
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by Nairalandmentor(m): 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
Oh dear! This is really sad. This could have been avoided somehow, RIP to the dead. Accident will not see you this year. Never!!!

No advance payments required! Get your website designed then pay after. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by martineverest(m): 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
insensitivity..all lives are important

thank God for sparing your life and be sober for those that lost theirs instead of rubbing it on the faces of relatives that lost their love ones

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by KhalikanENT: 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
Human error, probably over speeding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by konkonbilo(m): 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
cry
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by hisexcellency34: 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
Always good to follow one's heart, irrespective of what people say

24 Likes

Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
We all live to die another day.

But this Dangote cement truck is really taking alot of lives nowadays and the government isn't doing anything about it.

Is there something we don't know about this??. Hope What I have been hearing recently about these trucks and it's owner isn't true though.

8 Likes

Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by sexiestharam(f): 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
I am sorry to say this but this man is very insensitive. Why post the pictures of the dead? Why give so much details in the story about the corper girl etc? God's grace kept you. God loves everyone!

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by AmazingELixir: 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
cool cool cool

He succeeded in cheating death for the time being, I suppose the next step is thanks giving the Nigerian way while relatives of the deceased go sorrowing and wailing.

How come with all the massive number of deaths in this country our population is never reducing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by Uyi168: 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
He only postponed his death..
Go thank ur good head..

3 Likes

Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by stexsy(m): 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
Buhari sef
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by computerglobal(m): 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
So sad
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by hadjipapiey(m): 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
SubhaanaLLAH, WalhamduliLLAH shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by eluquenson(m): 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
Commercial bus drivers over speed while driving, they caused most of fatal accident on highway.

RIP to the dead.

3 Likes

Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by Amuocha: 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
Dangote sef angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by obatan(m): 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
It can only be God.

1 Like

Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by somez(m): 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
Grace.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by Dbarrzx: 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
God what a waste of souls...RIP to the dead
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by TheTourist: 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
MY FATHER MY LORD. shocked
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by tuzle(m): 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
We live to die another day. I don't know why, but I find it wrong when people give these kind of testimony in church, I believe if u want to tank God u should do it alone instead of going to church or giving testimonies online

7 Likes

Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by Jainine(f): 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
I understand we all like to feel special one way or the other. Yes you were lucky, but a bus full of people passed away they all didn't deserve to.

5 Likes

Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by Elxandre(m): 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nigerians are insensitive and selfish.

This man's testimony is a testament!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by WilliamsChelster(m): 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
angry
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by bluefilm: 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
The man has a super solid sixth sense also known as intuition.

Most people do have it, but only a few do listen to it.

7 Likes

Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
God loves you so much? So all those ones that died and their family in agony are hated by God?

Well, only God understands his way, that is why he is bigger than us.

15 Likes

Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by Babanlagenius: 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
Even though our hearts is on the side of the LEFT, it is always RIGHT.
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by zicoraads: 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
Too many sad tales of dead people on Front Page.

Lalasticlala, can't we get something new and inspiring?!

2 Likes

Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by Marrtynze(m): 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
Religion sha, so those that died were not loved by God, na only you e love, e good na undecided

9 Likes

Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by joshjc(m): 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
what's he saying,does he mean God do not love the others, oga Ure time never reach

7 Likes

Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by Brandonx(m): 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria / South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" / Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.