Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Nigerian Lady Visits Jesus' Birthplace & Tomb (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Lady Visits Jesus' Birthplace & Tomb (Photos) (53066 Views)

The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) / Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Visits Jesus' Birthplace & Tomb (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم

DirewolfofStark:

After the death of muhammad, the caliph Abu Bakr organized the invasion of Syria. Antioch the Capital of Syria was the seat of the Church in Syria. During the campaign of 634, the entire region between [s]Gaza and Caesarea was devastated; four thousand peasants—Christians, Jews, and Samaritans who were simply defending their land—were massacred. During the campaigns in Mesopotamia between 635 and 642, monasteries were sacked, the monks were killed, and Monophysite Arabs executed or forced to convert to islam.[/s]

Mr. Man, you need to be factual with whatever points you want to relay. You don't just pack up everything without really bringing up any valuable information. You said 634AD Abubakar ordered the invasion of Syria, why did this happen? Did you care to know?

When the Prophet sent emissaries to Bosra while passing through a Ghassanids village, the Ghassanids who were allies and under the protection of the Byzantines executed them. This emissaries were slaughtered an act of war and the Muslims reacted which resulted to the Battle of Mutah, the Muslims lost the battle, though the Byzantines lost more men it was a tactical victory for the Muslims because they were able to stand against an empire comparable to the US army.

For the records, most of the times when Muslims came, they were welcomed by the Arab Christians, Jews and Samaritans. In Jerusalem for example, the Jews revolted which later caused the Persians to defeat the Byzantines but when the Persians redrew after some years, the Byzantines slaughtered thousands of Jews. So don't pretend as if you love them. Wikipedia states:

Following the Muslim conquest of Jerusalem, Jews were once again allowed to live and practice their religion in Jerusalem, 8 years after their massacre by the Byzantines and nearly 500 years after their expulsion fromJudeaby theRoman Empire.

The last thing the Jews or Samaritans would ever do is to fight along side the Byzantines, in fact many Arab Christians fought along Muslims during this conquests.

I’m really surprised at your ignorance in this area. It was pagans who drove the Jews out of Jerusalem and not Christians. Christianity was a small persecuted religious minority in Judea and lacked the political clout to drive anyone out of anywhere.
[]
[/c

This same pagans who after embracing Christianity didn't allow the Jews to practice their religion until Muslims came. They killed thousands from them. The enjoyed peace until the crusaders who came and slaughtered thousands of Muslims and Jews. If this isn't hypocrisy I don't know what it is, you support the killing of Palestinians despite them not responsible for killing and maiming the Jews for centuries. Europeans killed 6 million Jews, are you blaming Palestinians for it?

[color=#990000][b]The Egyptians were NEVER at war with the Byzantines at the time Egypt were invaded by Amr b. al-As.

Are you confused or what? Egypt was a Byzantine territory and one of the closest lands which could threaten the existence of Muslims. Besides this Christian Byzantines persecuted their own fellow Coptic Christians in Egypt.

Thanks to the "Chronicle of John," Bishop of Nikiu, written between 693 and 700 we know all about what transpired during the Islamic conquest of Egypt.

As the Islamic army led by Amr advanced into Egypt, he captured the town of Behnesa, near the Fayum, and exterminated the inhabitants: "whoever gave himself up to them [the Muslims] was massacred, they spared neither the old, nor the women or children."

The Cities of Fayum and Aboit suffered the same fate. At Nikiu, the entire population was put to the sword. The Arabs took the inhabitants of Cilicia into captivity.

The cities of Fayum and Aboit was taken with no fighting, it surrendered. During the campaign of Egypt, the Muslims on many occasions were supported by the Egyptians themselves because they despised the Byzantines. I'm challenging you to disprove that!

Cyrus a Christian ruler of Egypt when Muslims came made a deal with Muslims and supported them with majority of other Coptic Christians:

It is recorded that Cyrus requested three favors from the Muslims, namely:
1.Do not break your treaty with theCopts;
2.If the Byzantines after this repudiation ask for peace, do not make peace with them, but treat them as captives and slaves; and
3.When I am dead allow me to be buried in the Church of St. John at Alexandria.

Haykal 1944, chpt. 23

Why must you lie about everything? Here's what Wikipedia stated about the persecution of Copts in Egypt by the Byzantines authorities.

The majority of the Egyptians belonged to the Miaphysite branch, which led to their persecution by the Byzantines in Egypt, this continued until the Arab conquest of Egypt.

The conquest took place in 639AD and Johnny wrote his chronicles in 693/700AD which shows he wasn't an eye witness, so we can't take his info because it's not verified. That's not how to investigate, I also read that the major reason why John was at odds with Muslims is because of the taxes they imposed and probably didn't mention anything about massacres, in fact he acknowledged the fact that Muslims protected the Christian properties. He also attested to the fact the Muslim invasion was a punishment from God against the Byzantines!

[color=#000099]I'll reply your remaining rubbish later!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Visits Jesus' Birthplace & Tomb (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 10:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
[center]بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم[/center]
DirewolfofStark:

In other parts of North Africa it was a similar story. Tripoli was pillaged in 643; Carthage was razed to the ground and most of its inhabitants killed.

Why are lying Mr. Man? You think Muslims are like Christians who after defeating their enemies massacre the whole population? Be careful Mr. Man!

In Armenia, the entire population of Euchaita was wiped out. Seventh century Armenian chronicles recount how the Arabs decimated the populations of Assyria and forced a number of inhabitants to accept Islam, and then wrought
havoc in the district of Daron, southwest of Lake Van. In 642, it was the town of Dvin's turn to suffer. In 643, the Arabs came back, bringing "extermination, ruin, and slavery."

For the case if Armenia, I've got no defense for now, I'll research it critically and get back to you.

A historian, Michael the Syrian tells us that Mu'awiya (the commander of the muslim forces) sacked and pillaged Cyprus and then established his domination by a "great massacre."

Muslim domination of Cyprus was established in 1571 which is almost 900years after Mu'awiyah!
Moreover, Mu'awiyah(ra) was loved by the Christians, because he always protected them. He even married a Christian who gave birth to his son.

Tom Holland writes:Christians, Jews, Samaritans and Manichaeans were all treated well by Muawiyah. Muawiyah even restored Edessa's cathedral after it had been toppled by an earthquake. Savagely though Muawiyah prosecuted his wars against the Romans, yet his subjects, no longer trampled by rival armies, no longer divided by hostile watchtowers, knew only peace at last. Justice flourished in his time, and there was great peace in the regions under his control. He allowed everyone to live as they wanted."
Holland 2013, p. 402

So I don't understand your grudges with Mu'awiyah?

As for muhammad’s problems with the Byzantines, it is clear that it was Muhammad who first provoked the Byzantines by writing a letter to Emperor Herclitus, the ruler of the Byzantian Empire asking him to convert to islam if he wanted peace. The Byzantian Army was actually invited by the Nestorian and Chaledean Arab Christians to protect them from muslim oppression and they responded by engaging the muslims in the battle of Mut’ah in 629 A.D. [s]where they destroyed the muslim army and almost killed Muhammad himself who had to run away to save his own life.[/s]

I've explained already what caused the war between Muslims and the Byzantines, they were the aggressors not the Muslims.

Now as per the underlined, let's see if the allegations are true in which the Prophet threatened the Byzantines. Here's what the letter says from Wikipedia:
In the name of God, the Most Merciful, the Bestower of Mercy

From Muhammad, son of Abdullah to Heraclius the Leader of the Romans:

Peace be upon he who follows the guidance.

Furthermore, I invite you with the invitation of Islam. If you accept Islam- you will find peace, God will give your reward in double. If you turn away, you will bear the sin of the Arians.

"Say, 'O People of the Scripture, come to a word that is equitable between us and you - that we will not worship except God and not associate anything with Him and not take one another as lords instead of God .' But if they turn away, then say, 'Bear witness that we are Muslims [submitting to Him].' (Quran 3:64)

So my friend, you've lied once again.

As for the cancelled, the Prophet never participated in the battle of Mutah, this is a fact. Disprove if you can!

[b] The Arab raid against Rome took place in 846. [u]Saracen raiders plundered the outskirts of the city of Rome, sacking the basilicas of Old St Peter's and St Paul's-Outside-the-Walls,[u] but were prevented from entering the city itself by the Aurelian Wall.

Here's what you stated: 249 years after the capital of the Christian world, Rome itself, was nearly destroyed by a Muslim army

You're confused, how can they nearly destroy Rome when they didn't make it pass through the walls? Why the exaggeration? Don't let your blood be high, Muslims will still conquer Rome. Please don't play that ISIS card here with me, because no one here is an ISIS supported!

The motive for the muslims for attacking Rome was greed. They seem to have known about Rome's extraordinary treasures. Indeed Rome was said to be "filled to overflowing with rich liturgical vessels and with jeweled reliquaries"
Shortly after the siege Pope Leo IV built a strong wall on the right bank of the Tiber, in order to protect the Church of St. Peter. The encircled territory, defended by Castel Sant'Angelo, was named after the pope Leonine City, and was considered a separate town, with its own administration. It joined the city in the sixteenth century, becoming the fourteenth rione of Rome, Borgo. In 849, another Arab raid against Rome's port, Ostia, would elled; the city was never again attacked by an Arab fleet

Lol, if you conquer a city, you'll surely take over its riches, that's what is called booties. Besides, your Christian brethrens pillaged their own fellow Christian city and stole from it, so it's no big deal!

[color=#990000][b][Christianity unlike Islam did NOT spread by the sword. The City of Byzantium had been conquered by the Romans when they were still pagans, but later on when Constantine adopted the faith it was because it had already become the strongest spiritual force in Roman society already -- by caring for the sick, treating women well, and showing courage in the face of death, as Rodney Stark shows in The Rise of Christianity. Richard Fletcher's The Barbarian Conversion tells the rest of the story for Europe, others for the rest of the world. The Christianisation of Europe was carried out by missionary activity and not brute force.

Why are you lying? Virtually more than half of the Byzantine territory was taken through warfare under Emperor Justinian I, who took over most of North Africa(persecuted those who didn't follow their version of Christianity), parts of Europe too

Justinian, who reigned from 527 to 565 CE, is considered one of the most important late Roman and Byzantine emperors. He started a significant military campaign to retake Africa from the Vandals (in 533 to 534 CE) and Italy from the Goths (535 to 554 CE).
http://www.ancient.eu/Justinian_I/

This is just one guy, there were still more like him o!

[color=#990000][b]Visigothic disunity was a major reason why the Islamic forces were able to conquer the Iberian Peninsular and not because the muslims were better fighters. It was a single treacherous Visigothic noble who invited them into Iberia to assist him with his own feudal squabbles, and it was not because he became a muslim. When the muslims eventually betrayed their hosts and took over as rulers, the local populace went along with the change in leadership on the condition that they were allowed to practice their Christian faith. The Islamic rulers knew better than to forcefully convert the Visigoths and so they never tried it. The Visigoths had remained Arian Christians for centuries and kept their place in power in Iberia.

Whatever! If Muslims can annihilate the whole Persian and Byzantine empires, they aren't people you should toy with. This is why we're begging Israel to stop because when the Muslim world unites and rises, mehn! grin

[color=#990000]The concept of Bidah is not known to us Christians. It is muslims who tell lies to advance their religion. Muhammad himself even confessed:
[s]“I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken.”
(Al-Tabari 6:111)[/s]

@cancelled, there's nothing as such in the Islamic literature! But we find this in the bible:

1. Your God encouraging lying:
"'By what means?' the LORD asked. "'I will go out and be a deceiving spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said. "'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.' 1 Kings 22:22

2. Founder of Christianity confirms he lies:
But if through my lie God’s truth abounds to his glory, why am I still being condemned as a sinner? Romans 3:7

[b]Like it ended badly for “prophet” muhammad when he was poisoned by a Jewish woman who wanted to test his prophethood?

Did your bible or man of God tell you that poison eating is a test of prophethood? Your Jesus was beaten by his creatures and he fainted, nailed on the cross like a criminal and then given vinegar(poison) and he died, why aren't you opening eye for that one?

The Qur'an itself makes a rather stark claim: If Muhammad dies through the cutting of his aorta, he is a false prophet.

Hope you don't mind quoting the verse for us and see how you'll be humiliated!

So how did Muhammad die according to the most venerable Islamic traditions? The widely accepted details of Muhammad's death are very well known. He was given poisoned meat by a Jewish lady as revenge for his actions against her people at the Battle of Khaibar.

Interestingly, she placed the poison in the meat as a test of his prophethood, stating "If he was a prophet he will be informed of what I have done."What is even more interesting, in the context of Qur'an 69:44-46, is
that there are several strong traditions that state that Muhammad died through the cutting of his aorta: "The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "0 Aisha I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison." (Sahih Bukhari 5:59:713); and: "He then said about the pain of which he died: I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaibar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta." (Sunan Abu Dawud 4498)
So in short, Muhammad died of food poisoning because Allah was unable to save him.
[/b]

Thank God you quoted the verse, let's see how you'll be humiliated! An Arab Christian won't make this kind of allegation but because you're ignorant of the Arabic language and copy from antiislamic sites you won't know.

The word translated as "aorta" in 69:46 is al-wateen, while the word used in the hadith literature is al-abhar. Unfortunately, for you - your entire argument has already crumbled - there is a difference in meaning between these words in the Arabic language.

Az-Zubaydee in his famous Arabic dictionary Taaj al-'Aroos min Jawaahir Al-Qaamoos cites the scholar Ibn Athir as saying:

The Abhar is a vein that originates from the head and extends to the feet.

He then proceeds to say after assigning names to specific veins and their respective locations in the human body:

And it extends to the back and is called al-wateen.

So you can observe that al-wateen is actually a part of al-abhar. This is why al-wateen is sometimes used synonymously with al-abhar in some dictionaries. It is because al-wateen is a part of al-abhar, however likewise can't be said vice versa, for Al-abhar doesn't necessarily refer to al-wateen.

Two different things!

Besides, Jesus said concerning the Jews:

"Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. Mathew 23:37

Isn't this supposed to be a proof that Prophet Muhammad(saw) is a Prophet sent to the world including Christians and Jews? Are you this senseless?

Christianity unlike Islam has a rich missionary tradition. In books, like The Rise of Christianity and Richard Fletcher's The Barbarian Conversion contain detailed historical accounts of Christian evangelization across Europe, and the rest of the world. The Christianisation of Europe was carried out by missionary activity and not brute force.

After conquest of Persia, it took it 300years to be fully Muslims, after conquest of Egypt, it took it another 400years for it to be fully Muslim. This is the same with Syria and many other lands.

Compare with the Byzantines who after embracing Christianity began persecuting minorities. We can't forget the 32years war between Catholics and Protestants in which 8 million people lost their lives, colonialism and spread of Christianity to Africa and Latin America in which millions paid with their lives, worst is the world wars perpetuated by the Christian world

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Visits Jesus' Birthplace & Tomb (Photos) by lovetruth(m): 5:50am On Mar 19, 2017
Riduane:

Your god is a terrorist.
your own is fake photocopy almost all wat that warrior u call prophet wrote was either in the bible or apocryphas the one absent there he plant it himself including the money ritual stuff and God says as many wife aspossible u can take care
Re: Nigerian Lady Visits Jesus' Birthplace & Tomb (Photos) by lovetruth(m): 6:03am On Mar 19, 2017
Mekwen:
But you can live with it alone now, who ask for your opinion I beg?
leave him he has nobody to tell him christainity is a way to God
Re: Nigerian Lady Visits Jesus' Birthplace & Tomb (Photos) by lovetruth(m): 6:08am On Mar 19, 2017
Demmzy15:

Why are lying Mr. Man? You think Muslims are like Christians who after defeating their enemies massacre the whole population? Be careful Mr. Man!

For the case if Armenia, I've got no defense for now, I'll research it critically and get back to you.

Muslim domination of Cyprus was established in 1571 which is almost 900years after Mu'awiyah!
Moreover, Mu'awiyah(ra) was loved by the Christians, because he always protected them. He even married a Christian who gave birth to his son.

Tom Holland writes:Christians, Jews, Samaritans and Manichaeans were all treated well by Muawiyah. Muawiyah even restored Edessa's cathedral after it had been toppled by an earthquake. Savagely though Muawiyah prosecuted his wars against the Romans, yet his subjects, no longer trampled by rival armies, no longer divided by hostile watchtowers, knew only peace at last. Justice flourished in his time, and there was great peace in the regions under his control. He allowed everyone to live as they wanted."
Holland 2013, p. 402

I've explained already what caused the war between Muslims and the Byzantines, they were the aggressors not the Muslims.

Now as per the underlined, let's see if the allegations are true in which the Prophet threatened the Byzantines. Here's what the letter says from Wikipedia:

Furthermore, I invite you with the invitation of Islam. If you accept Islam- you will find peace, God will give your reward in double. If you turn away, you will bear the sin of the Arians.

"Say, 'O People of the Scripture, come to a word that is equitable between us and you - that we will not worship except God and not associate anything with Him and not take one another as lords instead of God .' But if they turn away, then say, 'Bear witness that we are Muslims [submitting to Him].' (Quran 3:64)

As for the cancelled, the Prophet never participated in the battle of Mutah, this is a fact. Disprove if you can!

Here's what you stated: 249 years after the capital of the Christian world, Rome itself, was nearly destroyed by a Muslim army

You're confused, how can they nearly destroy Rome when they didn't make it pass through the walls? Why the exaggeration? Don't let your blood be high, Muslims will still conquer Rome. Please don't play that ISIS card here with me, because no one here is an ISIS supported!

Lol, if you conquer a city, you'll surely take over its riches, that's what is called booties. Besides, your Christian brethrens pillaged their own fellow Christian city and stole from it, so it's no big deal!

Why are you lying? Virtually more than half of the Byzantine territory was taken through warfare under Emperor Justinian I, who took over most of North Africa(persecuted those who didn't follow their version of Christianity), parts of Europe too

Justinian, who reigned from 527 to 565 CE, is considered one of the most important late Roman and Byzantine emperors. He started a significant military campaign to retake Africa from the Vandals (in 533 to 534 CE) and Italy from the Goths (535 to 554 CE).

Whatever! If Muslims can annihilate the whole Persian and Byzantine empires, they aren't people you should toy with. This is why we're begging Israel to stop because when the Muslim world unites and rises, mehn! grin

@cancelled, there's nothing as such in the Islamic literature! But we find this in the bible:

"'By what means?' the LORD asked. "'I will go out and be a deceiving spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said. "'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.' 1 Kings 22:22

But if through my lie God’s truth abounds to his glory, why am I still being condemned as a sinner? Romans 3:7

Did your bible or man of God tell you that poison eating is a test of prophethood? Your Jesus was beaten by his creatures and he fainted, nailed on the cross like a criminal and then given vinegar(poison) and he died, why aren't you opening eye for that one?

Thank God you quoted the verse, let's see how you'll be humiliated! An Arab Christian won't make this kind of allegation but because you're ignorant of the Arabic language and copy from antiislamic sites you won't know.

The word translated as "aorta" in 69:46 is al-wateen, while the word used in the hadith literature is al-abhar. Unfortunately, for you - your entire argument has already crumbled - there is a difference in meaning between these words in the Arabic language.

Az-Zubaydee in his famous Arabic dictionary Taaj al-'Aroos min Jawaahir Al-Qaamoos cites the scholar Ibn Athir as saying:

He then proceeds to say after assigning names to specific veins and their respective locations in the human body:

So you can observe that al-wateen is actually a part of al-abhar. This is why al-wateen is sometimes used synonymously with al-abhar in some dictionaries. It is because al-wateen is a part of al-abhar, however likewise can't be said vice versa, for Al-abhar doesn't necessarily refer to al-wateen.

Two different things!

"Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. Mathew 23:37

Isn't this supposed to be a proof that Prophet Muhammad(saw) is a Prophet sent to the world including Christians and Jews? Are you this senseless?

After conquest of Persia, it took it 300years to be fully Muslims, after conquest of Egypt, it took it another 400years for it to be fully Muslim. This is the same with Syria and many other lands.

Compare with the Byzantines who after embracing Christianity began persecuting minorities. We can't forget the 32years war between Catholics and Protestants in which 8 million people lost their lives, colonialism and spread of Christianity to Africa and Latin America in which millions paid with their lives, worst is the world wars perpetuated by the Christian world
guy u funny o muslim are the best at that dept u know wat u get passport,visa just buy ticket to mali, somalia,iraq,iran,and others search yourslf kill kill people well their oga self na kill kill
Re: Nigerian Lady Visits Jesus' Birthplace & Tomb (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
lovetruth:

guy u funny o muslim are the best at that dept u know wat u get passport,visa just buy ticket to mali, somalia,iraq,iran,and others search yourslf kill kill people well their oga self na kill kill
Is that all you got? What of Muslim countries like UAE, Qatar, Egypt, Saudi, Malaysia, Kuwait? grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Visits Jesus' Birthplace & Tomb (Photos) by DirewolfofStark(m): 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
Demmzy15:

Holland 2013, p. 402

Two different things!

CC:Demmzy15

I decided to start this rebuttal with the above quote to show that lies and lying is a stock in trade of muslims. In fact, Wikipedia has this to say about the way muslims have tried to change the history of the Battle of Mut'ah

“Muslim accounts of the battle differ over the result.In early Muslim sources, the battle is recorded as a humiliating defeat.While, later Muslim historians would alter early source material, revising the narrative of the battle as a Muslim victory"

Your Taqqiya retelling of history is not out of character with your "prophet's" own self confessed dishonesty and it is part of muslim strategy of survival

You see, when one looks at Islam as a religion, it has so many absurdities and blatantly moronic features that it easily lends itself to ridicule and satire. Islam is not just a dishonest "religion", it is also a joke of a religion. More people would be laughing at that joke all over the world were it not for the islamic readiness to resort to violence to force people to respect their "religion". Islam is a religion founded by an illiterate Arabian in the 7th Century who believed that the sun set in a muddy pool of water, who told his followers that the Devil urinates in their ears and farts whenever he hears muslims call to prayer. This "prophet", also told his people that it was healthy to drink the waste product of camels. Ordinarily these things should provoke revulsion and disgust in a normal human being, but one should remember that when dealing with muslims, one is essentially dealing with a group that has been shown to possess less than impressive cognitive abilities

Now on to my refutations.I’ll humour you by setting the records straight.

First is your lie that Cyrus led Egypt to war against the Byzantium Empire. Cyrus was the Byzantium Prefect of Alexandria. In fact he was the last Prefect of Alexandria. His Prefecture came to an end when he was threatened by the Islamic army of Caliph Umar under the leadership of , 'Amr ibn al-'As known to the Romans as Amru.
Amru threatened the Prefecture of Egypt, Cyrus was made prefect of Alexandria by the Emperor of Byzantium Heraclitus and entrusted with the conduct of the war. Unfortunately he lost the war and he made certain humiliating concessions, to which he subscribed for the sake of peace. This angered his imperial master so much that he was recalled and harshly accused of connivance with the Rashidun Caliphate; however, he was soon restored to his former authority, owing to the impending siege of Alexandria, but could not avert the fall of the great city in 640 and died shortly after.
Thankfully we have carefully preserved historical evidence of what happened in places like Fayum:
In "The Chronicle of John The Bishop of Nikiu”, written between 693 and 700 it was written that:
“The Muslim yoke was "heavier than the yoke which had been laid on Israel by Pharaoh. As Amr advanced into Egypt, he captured the town of Behnesa, near the Fayum, and exterminated the inhabitants: "whoever gave himself up to them [the Muslims] was massacred, they spared neither the old, nor the women or children.”
Other towns were forced to surrender and accept the humiliating Dhimma terms when they heard of what happened to Fayum
So accepting terms of surrender is what the muslims have redesignated as welcoming them?

You mentioned Paul as being a liar. I really find it quite amazing how genuinely stu.pid muslims are when they quote Romans 3:7 as imputing that Paul endorsed lying. I can understand why the followers of an illiterate "prophet" can misunderstand a man of Paul's intellectual standing and end up blundering like you. In Romans 3:7, Paul specifically stated "I am using a human argument". Paul was asking a rhetorical question in order to make a point in an argument. Paul asked the rhetorical question, "If I tell lies to increase God's glory, why should I be punished?" and then Paul answers that question by saying that anyone who lies will receive a condemnation. I've found that only muslims like you Demmyz are too dim witted to follow the line of argument being made by Paul in Romans 3:7

As for your "prophet", the Bible says of people like him in Jeremiah 23:15

Therefore this is what the LORD Almighty says concerning false prophets: "I will make them eat bitter food and drink poisoned water, because from the prophets of Jerusalem ungodliness has spread throughout the land."

Muhammad evidently died after being put to the test of prophethood by being fed with poisoned food and he failed the test. The question of whether his aorta was cut or nut is a secondary issue to the fact that he failed the test of prophethood

Jesus on the other hand suffered because he had to suffer. All the Biblical prophecies spoke about the suffering (The Passion) of the Christ. As a Christian I just find your attempt at provoking me by using Christ's suffering to be merely childish and amusing. Christ's suffering only makes me love him more and not despise him

Your prophet on the other hand had sex with a 9 year old Aisha, and snatched his adopted son's wife. He also had sex with his wife's female servant, Mary the Copt and . If I knew anyone who did any of these things, I would be ashamed to be seen in public with him. But muslims elevated muhammad's immorality to a virtue.

The truth about muhammad was that his greed and ambition eventually got the better of him eventually. He was not content with being the ruler of Arabia, he also wanted to rule the Byzantines and the Persians. This explains why both Heraclius and Chosroes who were the rulers of the Byzantium and Persian empires saw muhammad's so called invitation to islam for what it really was: A veiled threat

Muslim behaviour everywhere was brutal and oppressive and perhaps nowhere was this more evident than in India

Muslim historian Firishta [full name Muhammad Qasim Hindu Shah, born in 1560 and died in 1620], the author of the Tarikh-i Firishta and the Gulshan-i Ibrahim, was the first to give an idea to the medieval bloodbath that was India during Muslim rule, when he declared that over 400 million Hindus got slaughtered during Muslim invasion and occupation of India. Survivors got enslaved and castrated. India’s population is said to have been around 600 million at the time of Muslim invasion. By the mid 1500’s the Hindu population was 200 million.

Where it not for the colonisation of India by Britain, the muslims had every intention of continuing their genocide against the Hindus until they either converted to islam or were eliminated

As the website muslimissue.com puts it

The genocide suffered by the Hindus and Sikhs of India at the hands of Arab, Turkish, Mughal and Afghan occupying forces for a period of 800 years is as yet formally unrecognised by the World.

The only similar genocide in the recent past was that of the Jewish people at the hands of the Nazis.

The holocaust of the Hindus in India was of even greater proportions, the only difference was that it continued for 800 years, till the brutal regimes were effectively overpowered in a life and death struggle by the Sikhs in the Punjab and the Hindu Maratha armies in other parts of India in the late 1700’s.

We have elaborate literary evidence of the World’s biggest holocaust from existing historical contemporary eyewitness accounts. The historians and biographers of the invading armies and subsequent rulers of India have left quite detailed records of the atrocities they committed in their day-to-day encounters with India’s Hindus.

As the french author Alain Danielou in his book, Histoire de l’ Inde writes:

“From the time Muslims started arriving, around 632 AD, the history of India becomes a long, monotonous series of murders, massacres, spoliations, and destructions. It is, as usual, in the name of ‘a holy war’ of their faith, of their sole God, that the barbarians have destroyed civilizations, wiped out entire races.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" / Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.