Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement (30602 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Shades Uti Nwachukwu Over Post About Cee-c's Car / Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate / Tope Mark-odigie Gives Clarity On Her Statement That Men Own Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by kateskitty(f): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
AfonjaBoston:

Kate give me your kitty and I will give you money
If you think I made that post because I need money then you are dumber than I thought
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by katerine7(f): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
seangy4konji:
i agree...

what did girl only said was she would finish the 25 million on all the plans she has on ground...

people wicked though.
no mind them,them no see that part

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by yakbauer: 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
Uti should park well oh, you trying to defend her is a clear indication that she's your favorite, I advise you go back and play that video clip again and know whether her comment(s) is worthy of tagging her a "runs girl".

How can you brag about blowing 25m in a week, and having a school of admirers who own PJ's, with ur tattoo and piercing infested body, now want ppl to perceive you as decent?
My friend you don't look for a second chance to give a first good impression.
Everyone that gives even 10 mins of his/her time to BBNaija will definitely have a favorite.
At first I was indifferent about this person TBoss but for the few mins I watch of this show I can tell she naturally doesn't do well with a group, has OCD so she sees herself as a perfectionist, always condescending her fellow housemates coz of some privileged upbringing she feels she enjoyed and has this way of instigating a quarrel then later on she'll play the victim.
She prefers the name TBoss to Tokunbo because it truly defines her personality, she likes to be in control, little wonder she prefers younger boys that won't question her stand/requests.
I've personally watched her term housemates as kids, just cause she's 34yrs, the same her forgets respect is earned and reciprocated.
I still don't know what she said or did to make it past the auditions, but to d best of my knowledge she doesn't have any talent in the entertainment industry that's worth exploiting/harnessing.
All these said, Obviously she's a strong contender and I foresee her getting to the last stage but I not winning, coz if we're to go by votes I think Efe and Bisola will surpass her.
Oh and ppl trying to defend her so called "projects on ground" , if we were to go by her analogy, everyone will blow a N100m in 2 days, there's always sth to do with money.

5 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
I watched the video again on Uti's page and there is nothing different..It's same old video.It's the play network guys in Abuja.Eddie Madaki and the rest, that are trying to do damage control because TBoss is a playwoman..Bisola or Efe for me...Uti better carry your gay mofo ass off our faces..

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by AfonjaBoston: 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
kateskitty:

If you think I made that post because I need money then you are dumber than I thought

If you think I made that post because i need your smelling fish punany then you be confirm Otobo olosho
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by selfmadeboss: 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
kateskitty:
Please O somebody should help me with small money
It's very easy now to transfer money
Even Google has joined the money transfer gang
Gmail on Android now lets you send and request money
http://syberkart.com/blog/gmail-on-android-now-lets-send-request-money/
shut it there. you cant use it in nigeria. only in usa
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by Yteflon(m): 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
kateskitty:
Please O somebody should help me with small money
It's very easy now to transfer money
Even Google has joined the money transfer gang
Gmail on Android now lets you send and request money
http://syberkart.com/blog/gmail-on-android-now-lets-send-request-money/
you run a classified ad site?... come lets talk.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by kateskitty(f): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
AfonjaBoston:

If you think I made that post because i need your smelling fish punany then you be confirm Otobo olosho
Touché wink
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
That tbosss fucking bittch must go home angry
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by nawa4naija(m): 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
This thing Uti dey do na im make me hate our attitude s mehn. When Kemen had issue u no defend am. Na because of puna u come dey defend dis one. Agbaya
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by Giel: 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
Team Tboss
Team debie rise

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by oshiiteoku: 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
who be utis girlfriend or wife?he has never been linked to any woman,anyway wetin consign me set?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by Everblazinggg(f): 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
This fool should shut up
blessme2019:
Bla Bla Bla about no favourite housemate, but you go ahead defending one, why didn't your defending spirit manifest during the Kemen saga? Mkpo ekpo
sirusX:

I wonder oo. He no talk for Kemen own
naija1stpikin:
This idiioot did not stand up for Kemel when he was disqualified. Now he's barking like rabid dog

So you all are against tboss because of kemen? A man that could not control his penis? A man that would have still gone home even without the incident? So the hate for tboss is so much to the existent of editing her video thereby misquoting her? Una go dey alright finally, by the time tboss gets to the final cause na una papa get big brother

4 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by onyekachee(f): 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
despite everything said about tboss,I still love her..make her haters look bush

4 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by Everblazinggg(f): 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
Jadeite:
I watched the video again on Uti's page and there is nothing different..It's same old video.It's the play network guys in Abuja.Eddie Madaki and the rest, that are trying to do damage control because TBoss is a playwoman..Bisola or Efe for me...Uti better carry your gay mofo ass off our faces..

Shut it there . no wonder they say woman are there worst enemies. You watched it and still have the same opinion? How can you be filled with so much hate for some one you have never met before to the extend of putting up a fake video against her?

Since you claim to watch but didn't understand, let me break it down for you. Tboss said the 25 million she can spend it in a day based on plans she has on ground already after paying her taxes. As for private jet, she said she has guys with private jets hitting on her but she said no because for her money is not everything that's why she is in the house hustling for the 25 million with other house mates

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by Everblazinggg(f): 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
onyekachee:
despite everything said about tboss,I still love her..make her haters look bush

My dear, God bless you. You have a good heart and sees beyond haters...let's keep voting for tboss till she gets to the final

4 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by sirusX(m): 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
Everblazinggg:

So you all are against tboss because of kemen? A man that could not control his penis? A man that would have still gone home even without the incident? So the hate for tboss is so much to the existent of editing her video thereby misquoting her? Una go dey alright finally, by the time tboss gets to the final cause na una papa get big brother
There you go assuming missy

I am not against anyone...and besydes, how did I contribute to the editing of her video

I was only surprised he came out to defend someone...yet, there was no voice heard by him during the kemen saga to pacify the public from crucifying him

PS: whoever wins won't give me 1 kobo, so what do I stand to gain by hating on any1 or even supporting?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
Everblazinggg:

Shut it there . no wonder they say woman are there worst enemies. You watched it and still have the same opinion? How can you be filled with so much hate for some one you have never met before to the extend of putting up a fake video against her?

Since you claim to watch but didn't understand, let me break it down for you. Tboss said the 25 million she can spend it in a day based on plans she has on ground already after payinithout watcg her taxes. As for private jet, she said she has guys with private jets hitting on her but she said no because for her money is not everything that's why she is in the house hustling for the 25 million with other house mates

Lick ass slowpoke..I heard..Even without watching again,I knew what she said and heard her right...Please,get lost and never quote me again..You can't make me like her neither can you make me hate her..Why are you so disturbed..God never fails to fight for the innocent. If Tboss Tokunbo like,make she put bomb for her head,she will never blow..comman beat me ooo..You are so silly and manipulative..What is false about the first video.Never in your life,ever quote me again..Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by Emmyspecial(m): 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
Wait ooo,,,wetin this one dey talk? You wan claim pope because of Tboss bah Dey there nah...oloshi
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by signz: 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
The economy is bad. People don't have enough money to buy data to watch the full unedited clip.

I blame Buhari grin

Vote TBoss wink

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by Nofuckgiven: 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
softwerk:
Long story!

Did she say it?! YES or NO grin
At least Tony can go home now empty handed to face his family he denied. Karma is a bitc.h undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by Everblazinggg(f): 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
Jadeite:

Lick ass slowpoke..I heard..Even without watching again,I knew what she said and heard her right...Please,get lost and never quote me again..You can't make me like her neither can you make me hate her..Why are you so disturbed..God never fails to fight for the innocent. If Tboss Tokunbo like,make she put bomb for her head,she will never blow..comman beat me ooo..You are so silly and manipulative..What is false about the first video.Never in your life,ever quote me again..Nonsense

You are sick, seriously sick. This is not about NL or tboss. You need help from whatever is disturbing you. See as you carry tboss matter for head like gala...Tboss will not blow even if she put bomb for head? This is the height of it hateing on some one that you don't know physically.......madness i guess it rubs in or family

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by Benekruku(m): 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
Edited or not! She is coming home with TTT
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by psallmuel(m): 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
Is she ur sister enh uti?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by naija1stpikin: 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
Everblazinggg:

shutop
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by naija1stpikin: 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
Everblazinggg:

Since you claim to watch but didn't understand, let me break it down for you. Tboss said the 25 million she can spend it in a day based on plans she has on ground already after paying her taxes. As for private jet, she said she has guys with private jets hitting on her but she said no because for her money is not everything that's why she is in the house hustling for the 25 million with other house mates

tboss just lost my vote because of you stupeed and silly posts.

Eediot

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by dadavivo: 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
naija1stpikin:
This idiioot did not stand up for Kemel when he was disqualified. Now he's barking like rabid dog
defend kemen your fellow rapist and pervert abi?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by dadavivo: 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
naija1stpikin:

Eediot
and how many vote do you have. Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by Everblazinggg(f): 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
naija1stpikin:

Eediot

Lmfao.....which vote are you talking about? Tboss doesn't need a vote from snakes like you. Go check the latest poll, she's second behind efe. Keep ur airtime ,you will need it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking: Ghollywood Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive For HIV! / Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele / Tiwa Savage And Paul Okoye (psquare) In New Cultural Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.