Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,082 members, 7,818,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement (30599 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Shades Uti Nwachukwu Over Post About Cee-c's Car / Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate / Tope Mark-odigie Gives Clarity On Her Statement That Men Own Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by naija1stpikin: 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
dadavivo:
defend kemen your fellow rapist and pervert abi?

eediot you must be really really dumb to think your olosho ashawo kobo kobo was not aware of what was happening to her while kemen was touching. Go and keep supporting your wayward olosho

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by naija1stpikin: 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
Everblazinggg:

Lmfao.....which vote are you talking about? Tboss doesn't need a vote from snakes like you. Go check the latest poll, she's second behind efe. Keep ur airtime ,you will need it

the snakes are tboss and you all that pretended kemen touched her without her consent. Why did snake tboss not speak out for kemen? Because she's a snake. And an ashawo kobokobo

Do well and stop quoting me you prospective ashawo

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by naija1stpikin: 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
dadavivo:
and how many vote do you have. Ewu

ask ur fada. Donkey

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by Everblazinggg(f): 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
naija1stpikin:

the snakes are tboss and you all that pretended kemen touched her without her consent. Why did snake tboss not speak out for kemen? Because she's a snake. And an ashawo kobokobo

Do well and stop quoting me you prospective ashawo

Your mother plus ur unborn daughters are all ashawo kobokobo....ewu awusa
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by dadavivo: 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
naija1stpikin:

eediot you must be really really dumb to think your olosho ashawo kobo kobo was not aware of what was happening to her while kemen was touching. Go and keep supporting your wayward olosho
go tell the person that feeds you that
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by naija1stpikin: 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
Everblazinggg:

Your mother plus ur unborn daughters are all ashawo kobokobo....ewu awusa

thats why you don't know your dad. Your ashawo mum could not tell which of her customers was responsible for you

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by Everblazinggg(f): 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
naija1stpikin:

thats why you don't know your dad. Your ashawo mum could not tell which of her customers was responsible for you

You that know your papa, how market? Like papa like pikin. Product of a drunk . i wonder were you stole the phone your using to cause nuisance in NL from
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by naija1stpikin: 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
Everblazinggg:

You that know your papa, how market? Like papa like pikin. Product of a drunk . i wonder were you stole the phone your using to cause nuisance in NL from
stop quoting me dirty stinking thing. You lack the intelligence to engage me in conversation
Stoopid silly dirty thing

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by Everblazinggg(f): 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
naija1stpikin:

stop quoting me dirty stinking thing. You lack the intelligence to engage me in conversation
Stoopid silly dirty thing

I have seen were your intelligence took you to. Jobless fowl roaming around NL all day insulting people..stay off my mention
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by naija1stpikin: 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
Everblazinggg:

I have seen were your intelligence took you to. Jobless fowl roaming around NL all day insulting people..stay off my mention

your brainless self quoted me first foaming in your mouth and barking like some rabid dog ready to bite. You go about insulting people for airing their opinion just because they have different opinions from yours. Learn to express yourself intelligently next time. And remember, not everyone can agree with your opinion

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by Everblazinggg(f): 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
naija1stpikin:

your brainless self quoted me first foaming in your mouth and barking like some rabid dog ready to bite. You go about insulting people for airing their opinion just because they have different opinions from yours. Learn to express yourself intelligently next time. And remember, not everyone can agree with your opinion

Next time, Tell ur mama/ papa to shut up since you don't have home training.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by naija1stpikin: 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
Everblazinggg:

Next time, Tell ur mama/ papa to shut up since you don't have home training.

you that don't have papa see your naked life outside

You hypocrite, I forgive you even tho you are not sorry

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by eniaro(m): 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
UTI SHOULD GO AND BURY HIS HEAD IN SHAME, WHO WANTS A PRODIGAL SON LET ALONE LADY... LET THE ONE WHO HAS SOMETHING GENUINE WIN THE 23M... NA SMALL MONEY?.. THE CRAZY GIRL WANT TO FINISH 23M IN A WEEK.. HABA
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by Verami(f): 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
Uti, how's Shila?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement by DzTzl(f): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
ifyalways:
E be like say na Uti link Tboss take reach BBN .

Tboss is my girl and the most hated housemate in the house but damn, the girl sometimes makes it easy for her frenemies.

She just never knows when to ignore, stoop to conquer and pick her battles wisely.

Anyways have you voted for Tboss today?

Sms TBoss to 32052. cheesy
well said sis! Funny she s my Fav HM too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye Predicted Motunrayo & Aisha Abimbola’s Death / Ada Ameh’s Family Announces Burial Date / Tonto Dikeh Wows In Blonde Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.