Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

A Certain Tomorrow? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Certain Tomorrow? (475 Views)

Before I Die,I Will Destroy Certain Deeper Life Doctrines I Set Up-Pastor Kumuyi / See Who A Certain Man Of God Saw Will Become The President In 2019 / If You Could Time-Travel To A Certain Point In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Certain Tomorrow? by Chiboj(m): 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
Into the 4th day of excruciating headaches and fever, popping pills and calling heaven, mostly cooped up indoors all this while, I had to venture out this morning because of a family exigency. I had just walked a couple of minutes when out the daze of the throbbing headache, I couldn't help but notice a beautiful young lady, smiling, in her graduating gown, on an obituary poster. The information on the poster said she was 36 years, obviously wasn't married so was not survived by any husband or child. She was born the same year I was, yet was no more. I am still alive and breathing. Information, gleaned from the woman I bought stuff from, said she had been sick only two (2) days. I had been sick four (4). Surely, It is because of HIS mercies that we are not consumed (Lamentations 3:22). There was absolutely nothing I did that had guaranteed my still being around, it is just His mercies. Everyday I live is a gift and a blessing.
This beautiful young lady must have had a lot of plans, beautiful dreams but none of it would have included getting buried on the 18th of March, at the young age of 36. Her whole life was ahead of her. Didn't know she will be called home early. How many of us are living just that way, Having a ball, viewing life through rose tinted glasses, full of plans, expectations and life? Never knowing what the next minute will portend? Not bad, not bad at all, but the question is are you prepared? When is your own home coming? Do you know? Would you be able to postpone it? Is there a rock solid assurance that you will be here tomorrow? Are you ready? Have you embraced Jesus?
Have you been hearing His call but of course you have your whole life ahead, don't you, like she did? Psalm 95:8
(cool Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
... Please do not harden your heart to HIS voice calling on you today. Do not push away HIS pierced hands.
Early morning on Sunday 12th March, my FATHER spoke to me and HE told me to preach salvation, for heaven and hell is very real. HE said to me, "I will love to see this family in heaven with me. WORK HARD." I say the same thing to you, WORK HARD, for you know neither the time nor the hour, just like our beautiful lady. Accept Jesus now. Really you have nothing to lose, except sin and its rotten pleasures, but all to gain, here in this world and in the life to come. I plead with you. He is your Lord and Master and maker and He has the best intentions for you. Accept this love while it is still on offer, please. God bless you.

Re: A Certain Tomorrow? by ScepticalPyrrho: 12:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
Chiboj,

Are you going to live forever?
Re: A Certain Tomorrow? by enshy: 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
Chiboj:
Into the 4th day of excruciating headaches and fever, popping pills and calling heaven, mostly cooped up indoors all this while, I had to venture out this morning because of a family exigency. I had just walked a couple of minutes when out the daze of the throbbing headache, I couldn't help but notice a beautiful young lady, smiling, in her graduating gown, on an obituary poster. The information on the poster said she was 36 years, obviously wasn't married so was not survived by any husband or child. She was born the same year I was, yet was no more. I am still alive and breathing. Information, gleaned from the woman I bought stuff from, said she had been sick only two (2) days. I had been sick four (4). Surely, It is because of HIS mercies that we are not consumed (Lamentations 3:22). There was absolutely nothing I did that had guaranteed my still being around, it is just His mercies. Everyday I live is a gift and a blessing.
This beautiful young lady must have had a lot of plans, beautiful dreams but none of it would have included getting buried on the 18th of March, at the young age of 36. Her whole life was ahead of her. Didn't know she will be called home early. How many of us are living just that way, Having a ball, viewing life through rose tinted glasses, full of plans, expectations and life? Never knowing what the next minute will portend? Not bad, not bad at all, but the question is are you prepared? When is your own home coming? Do you know? Would you be able to postpone it? Is there a rock solid assurance that you will be here tomorrow? Are you ready? Have you embraced Jesus?
Have you been hearing His call but of course you have your whole life ahead, don't you, like she did? Psalm 95:8
(cool Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
... Please do not harden your heart to HIS voice calling on you today. Do not push away HIS pierced hands.
Early morning on Sunday 12th March, my FATHER spoke to me and HE told me to preach salvation, for heaven and hell is very real. HE said to me, "I will love to see this family in heaven with me. WORK HARD." I say the same thing to you, WORK HARD, for you know neither the time nor the hour, just like our beautiful lady. Accept Jesus now. Really you have nothing to lose, except sin and its rotten pleasures, but all to gain, here in this world and in the life to come. I plead with you. He is your Lord and Master and maker and He has the best intentions for you. Accept this love while it is still on offer, please. God bless you.
Indeed my Bro, we all live by Grace!
You have said it all and may this seed you have sown bear fruits unto God.
Your labour cant be in vain in God.
Let all of us who have known the Lord, remain in Him! Amen!!

1 Like

Re: A Certain Tomorrow? by Chiboj(m): 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Chiboj,

Are you going to live forever?

No, I am not, not on Earth anyway. But that's not the point of this, is it? The point is, if it comes your turn to go, are you ready and prepared to meet thy God? I have made peace with my God and I strive to continue walking with Him daily. I suggest you do too, if you haven't. Acept Christ today.
Then again, YES, we all will live forever in heaven or in hell, but the choice is made NOW!
Re: A Certain Tomorrow? by Chiboj(m): 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
enshy:

Indeed my Bro, we all live by Grace!
You have said it all and may this seed you have sown bear fruits unto God.
Your labour cant be in vain in God.
Let all of us who have known the Lord, remain in Him! Amen!!

Thank you so much sir. We will run the race, we will apprehend the price.
Re: A Certain Tomorrow? by ScepticalPyrrho: 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
Chiboj:

No, I am not, not on Earth anyway. But that's not the point of this, is it? The point is, if it comes your turn to go, are you ready and prepared to meet thy God? I have made peace with my God and I strive to continue walking with Him daily. I suggest you do too, if you haven't. Acept Christ today.
Then again, YES, we all will live forever in heaven or in hell, but the choice is made NOW!
Are you shifting position from being grateful to being scared?

(1) (Reply)

2 Ohio Pastors, Arrested By The F.B.I. For Sex Trafficking Of Children!!! / Open Heaven Daily Devotional,monday 10th April 2017 / Check Out This Gospel Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.