Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,156 members, 7,845,810 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Help With My Laptop Connection! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help With My Laptop Connection! (679 Views)

I Need Help With My Laptop Connection To The Internet / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With My Laptop Connection! by mradeyiga: 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2009
Hello there,
Pls i just bought the new mtn modem and i tried using it as instructed, but it wont browse on my laptop(window vista). i took it to mtn office but the guy i met tried but he couldnt fix it. he said i should take it to computer engineer for re-structuring. Pls what do i do?
thanks
Re: Help With My Laptop Connection! by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2009
well you need to be more precise as to the nature of the problem, its not browsing could be due to any number of factors.

please tell us as simply and as detailed as possible what the problem is, how you try to use it, what goes on when u try to use it, what error it gives etc

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Google Buzz Goes After Facebook, Twitter / How Can I Use Skype To Make Free Calls Online / Mtn Is In Trouble, If You Have A Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.