Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

*~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! (6320 Views)

Poll: Who among these do you recommend as Poster of the Year in this section?

Ruudie: 20% (6 votes)
Epi: 20% (6 votes)
Bluespice: 31% (9 votes)
Ravenzord: 27% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

*~ Epi Voted The Events Poster Of This Year *~ Congratulations!! / *~ Amakaone Voted The Food Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations!!! / *~ Chaircover Voted The Family Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! by mukina2: 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2009
This Thread is for the best poster for this section for the year 2009
.This is official and efforts are underway by all Mods and Admin to have First Official Nairaland Awards. Part of the award categories is Best Poster in each section.
ravenzord, bluespice, Ruudie and Epi were selected after the lists of  names were pruned and checked by moderators and the admin.
To all other posters/active users on this section, your efforts are really and truly appreciated and we hope you keep on posting and contributing  to the forum.

Unfortunately one of them has to be the winner, its up to you now to select  one of them.

Thanks
Mukina
Re: *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! by illusion2: 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2009
Muki,
How you take arrive at this 4 na? undecided
I nominate maedan tongue
Re: *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! by mukina2: 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2009
It was not only me.

Lots of names were given and mods voted on the best , as per their contributions for this year. wink
Re: *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! by illusion2: 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2009
mukina2:

It was not only me.

Lots of names were given and mods voted on the best , as per their contributions for this year. wink
Ok. . . . . . wink
Re: *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! by dominique(f): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2009
sooo hard to choose.
Re: *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! by semid4lyfe(m): 2:44am On Dec 19, 2009
Whats up with all these yeye poster of the year awards that are springing up all over Nairaland sef? And when did Mukina2 become moderator of this section?

@ Illusion2
E still dey your body shey? LWKMD.
Re: *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! by Jcob(m): 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2009
Where is Orikinla in the list ?
Re: *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! by Turiano(m): 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2009
Wel i dont go wel wil any of d nominees.
Re: *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! by Epi: 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2009
think I have to go with bluespice because of dedication. Who is ruudie? could someone point me to one of his/her post undecided
Re: *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! by semid4lyfe(m): 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2009
Epi:

think I have to go with bluespice because of dedication. Who is ruudie? could someone point me to one of his/her post undecided

You mean you don't know Ruudie? Na wa o! Ok, Ruudie is a Pidgin poet and rhymer extraordinaire. Don't take my words for it. visit

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-232650.640.html

You could either choose to fast-forward or rewind on that thread to get a full measure of the guy. He writes pidgin like no other and his rhymes & poems are just too tight.
Re: *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! by MyneWhite1(f): 11:33pm On Dec 20, 2009
I think Maedan, Semid4life and Orikinla should be on the list.
Re: *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! by sexyLeamon(f): 8:16am On Dec 21, 2009
shock to not see Maedan name on that list.
Re: *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! by dumodust(m): 8:54am On Dec 21, 2009
why is maedan's name not on the list? pdp awards
Re: *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! by semid4lyfe(m): 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2009
Peeps into the thread, votes quietly for RuuDie and zooms off grin

[s]At least the absence of Maedan amongst the nominees made my choice an easy one[/s] wink
Re: *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! by DrKitaun(m): 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2009
an election here without Orikinla being there ? undecided
Re: *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! by mukina2: 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2009
Kit its for this year, Orinkinla has not been really active this year.
Re: *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! by DrKitaun(m): 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2009
his past activity is enuff to last for the duration of Nairaland !!! tongue grin
Re: *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! by mukina2: 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2009
tongue grin you eh
Re: *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! by SisiKill1: 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2009
I nominate and also give the award to all. . . ALL the posters on the Rants Thread.

Talk about your dedication, creativity and all the good stuff award nominations are made of. Two out of the three names you mentioned are active participant of said thread. . .That should tell you sum'n, no? So i think we should have an ensemble category. . . You know like the Academy Awards. cheesy

(((Chanting)))
Rant Thread
Rant Thread
Rant Thread
Re: *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2009
Wowwwwww, what happened to siskill? shocked shocked

she is the winner, hands down.

Users like maedan and semid4lyfe should also be recognized
Re: *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! by SisiKill1: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2009
(((Blushing)))
Oh Ruby! You are too kind. cheesy
Re: *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! by adebayo201: 7:04am On Dec 22, 2009
Maedan Backlash
Where u dey

My vote to Epi nd ruudie. They too much grin

semid abeg just leav d tin as e dey 'coz u kno say na wayo dem du tongue
Re: *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! by semid4lyfe(m): 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2009
Hmmmm, make una support one of una own for here. Abeg click on link below and vote for me

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-370018.0.html

Thanks.
Re: *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! by kay9(m): 4:25am On Dec 23, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

I nominate and also give the award to all. . . ALL the posters on the Rants Thread.

Talk about your dedication, creativity . . . Two out of the three names you mentioned are active participant of said thread. . .That should tell you sum'n, no? . . . You know like the Academy Awards. cheesy

Sisi, this has made my day! grin grin grin It's actually 3 out of 4; raven's been hanging out wiv us lately.

I don't really know maedan, but i think Oriks oughta get an honorary nomination or something. . . . undecided
Re: *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! by sino(m): 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2009
mehn! the thing tight no be small o, me would go for epi,blue,raven.

also i support sisi too, rant thread ROCKS! grin grin grin
Re: *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! by adebayo201: 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2009
cool Abeg anytin una share mak una no forget me oh grin
Re: *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! by sino(m): 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2009
@adebayor, dude your category is special, me is still looking for the write word to use, wink
Re: *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! by semid4lyfe(m): 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2009
adebayo201:

cool Abeg anytin una share mak una no forget me oh grin

Hope you have voted in the phone section awards?
Re: *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! by rotimy(m): 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2009
Let Nairaland awards be a flagship not the usual Naija politicians awards!
Any award on this section without mentioning MAEDAN is like
Best Golfers award without Tiger Wood
Best Female Lawn Tennis award without talking of Serana Williams
Best Nigeria writer without mentioning Soyinka and Achebe
and
BestWorst President of the year without nominating President Umaru Turai Yar'adua!

Maedan creative peotic and humoruos power made Naija Valentine rhymes one of the most read posst this year!
Re: *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! by rotimy(m): 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2009
Let Nairaland awards be a flagship not the usual Naija politicians awards!
Any award on this section without mentioning MAEDAN is like
Best Golfers award without Tiger Wood
Best Female Lawn Tennis award without talking of Serana Williams
Best Nigeria writer without mentioning Soyinka and Achebe
                                                and
BestWorst President of the year without nominating President Umaru Turai Yar'adua!

Maedan creative poetic and humoruos power made Naija Valentine rhymes one of the most read posst this year!
Re: *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! by waleski(m): 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2009
wetin happen this thread no dey rock o other threads are in their 10 pages well closing my eyes and guessing comes to my mind in dis one cool
Re: *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! by semid4lyfe(m): 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2009
So Bluespice won, ehn. Aithough I didn't vote for you, Congrats all the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jigawa Bans Poultry Brutalization, To Prosecute Offenders / Bride’s Breast Almost Fell Down From Her Exotic Gown (PHOTO) / Odunnu & Mrbrownjay Are Romance Section Posters Of The Year - 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.