Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,714 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

*~ Amakaone Voted The Food Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / *~ Amakaone Voted The Food Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations!!! (2278 Views)

Poll: Who among these two do you recommend as Poster of the Year in this section?

AmakaOne: 70% (14 votes)
Hauwa: 30% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

*~ Epi Voted The Events Poster Of This Year *~ Congratulations!! / *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! / *~ Chaircover Voted The Family Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~ Amakaone Voted The Food Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations!!! by mukina2: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2009
This Thread is for the best poster for this section for the year 2009
.This is official and efforts are underway by all Mods and Admin to have First Official Nairaland Awards. Part of the award categories is Best Poster in each section.

AmakaOne and *Hauwa*  were selected after the lists of  names were pruned and checked by moderators and the admin.
To all other posters/active users on this section, your efforts are really and truly appreciated and we hope you keep on posting and contributing  to the forum.

Unfortunately one of them has to be the winner, its up to you now to select  one of them.

Thanks
Re: *~ Amakaone Voted The Food Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations!!! by Epi: 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2009
my my my, I can't make a decision.  Hauwa is nice and cool, A1 is doing a good job - I don't know which button to hit. *tough choice* angry I'll be back
Re: *~ Amakaone Voted The Food Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations!!! by mamagee3(f): 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2009
I have a feeling I should be nominated. grin grin
But since I wasn't, I'll pick AmakaOne
. cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ Amakaone Voted The Food Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations!!! by THEAMAKA1: 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2009
this is kinda not fair cause AmakaOne is already the MOD for this particular section.
but even though she hasnt been that active on the forum lately, i think mohawkchic should have been nominated.
she used to do A LOT on this section and at one point was more active than the MOD.
i even thought she should take over and run both fashion and food.
but oh well.
my vote would have went to mohawchic.
Re: *~ Amakaone Voted The Food Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations!!! by Epi: 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

this is kinda not fair cause AmakaOne is already the MOD for this particular section.
but even though she hasnt been that active on the forum lately, i think mohawkchic should have been nominated.
she used to do A LOT on this section and at one point was more active than the MOD.
i even thought she should take over and run both fashion and food.
but oh well.
my vote would have went to mohawchic.
good observation! I thought about the same thing, but said nothing because of this line "Lots of names were given and mods voted on the best"
If those were the only two names submitted, we just have to give respect and vote for one. I did an Eeny, meeny, miny, moe and my hand landed on Hauwa
Re: *~ Amakaone Voted The Food Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations!!! by mohawkchic(f): 7:20am On Dec 20, 2009
~Aaaw! Ta Ladies. . . .
Re: *~ Amakaone Voted The Food Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations!!! by dominique(f): 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2009
Epi should have made the cut, she makes some real valuable posts here smiley kiss.
Re: *~ Amakaone Voted The Food Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations!!! by Gabry(f): 2:48am On Dec 21, 2009
dominique:

Epi should have made the cut, she makes some real valuable posts here smiley kiss.

Agreed. EPi should be in the list wink
Re: *~ Amakaone Voted The Food Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations!!! by Epi: 3:07am On Dec 21, 2009
~Aaaw! Ta Ladies. . . .

[size=5pt](a tief it from Mohawkchic)[/size] grin grin
Re: *~ Amakaone Voted The Food Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations!!! by mohawkchic(f): 3:41am On Dec 21, 2009
Epi:

~Aaaw! Ta Ladies. . . .

[size=5pt](a tief it from Mohawkchic)[/size] grin grin

~ cheesy Anytime. . .
Re: *~ Amakaone Voted The Food Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations!!! by nikinash(f): 9:40am On Dec 21, 2009
I vote that mohawkchic, hauwa, epi and amakaone should all share the award for best posters. Must we have only one winner? I honestly can't pick one from the four.
Re: *~ Amakaone Voted The Food Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations!!! by mamagee3(f): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2009
dominique:

What do you have against me? undecided
Re: *~ Amakaone Voted The Food Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations!!! by dani1luv: 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2009
But seriously Moderators shouldnt have been nominated undecided undecided
Re: *~ Amakaone Voted The Food Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations!!! by AmakaOne(f): 11:34am On Jan 05, 2010
Thank you all for your votes.
I am humbled.

BTW I no longer moderate this section

thank you all again
Re: *~ Amakaone Voted The Food Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations!!! by Epi: 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2010
AmakaOne:

I am humbled.

thank you all again
why did you resign? I am looking for an email I received from a chef. it's basically saying that when you are in the food industry you cannot be thin-skinned. You MUST be strong and tough and be able to take critisim whether bad or good. You are doing a great job and I think you should go back to moderating.
Re: *~ Amakaone Voted The Food Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations!!! by AmakaOne(f): 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2010
Epi:

why did you resign? I am looking for an email I received from a chef. it's basically saying that when you are in the food industry you cannot be thin-skinned. You MUST be strong and tough and be able to take criticism whether bad or good. You are doing a great job and I think you should go back to moderating.

Thanks Epi. I guess that is what it boils down to.

Criticism I can take well enough, being spoken down to with total disrespect is something I do have issues with however, especially when I am volunteering my time an efforts.

I'm glad you appreciated my efforts.
Re: *~ Amakaone Voted The Food Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations!!! by mamagee3(f): 1:58am On Jan 06, 2010
Congratulations AmakaOne. kiss
Re: *~ Amakaone Voted The Food Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations!!! by dominique(f): 9:20am On Jan 06, 2010
congrata Amakaone smiley, hauwa has also been really valuable in this section.

mama-gee:

What do you have against me? undecided

absolutely nothing wink
Re: *~ Amakaone Voted The Food Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations!!! by Epi: 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2010
AmakaOne:

Thanks Epi. I guess that is what it boils down to.

Criticism I can take well enough, being spoken down to with total disrespect is something I do have issues with however, especially when I am volunteering my time an efforts.

I'm glad you appreciated my efforts.

Shake it off and go back to doing what you love doing best. I know it's your passion so don't let anyone steal your joy. Hope to see your name again as moderator
Re: *~ Amakaone Voted The Food Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations!!! by dani1luv: 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2010
Congratulobia wink wink
Re: *~ Amakaone Voted The Food Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2010
mama_gee is just everywher I go
Re: *~ Amakaone Voted The Food Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations!!! by mamagee3(f): 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2010
odiaero:

mama_gee is just everywher I go
angry angry angry angry
Re: *~ Amakaone Voted The Food Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations!!! by Adonike(m): 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2010
Yes! Mama-gee is truly every where I go.
Re: *~ Amakaone Voted The Food Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations!!! by Abygul(f): 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2010
please can u teach me how to cook Yoruba
Re: *~ Amakaone Voted The Food Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations!!! by CrazyMan(m): 9:37am On Nov 07, 2010
AmakaOne:

I am humbled.

thank you all again
You're welcomed dear. smiley
Re: *~ Amakaone Voted The Food Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations!!! by Dulcet7(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2011
Amaka One is so pretty! shocked

(1) (Reply)

Sodom And Gomorah Of Nigeria / 9 Factors To Consider When Choosing A Career In Nigeria / JUST IN!! Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.