Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,936 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

My Mother Was Arrested And Forced To Apologize To Apostle Suleman-stephanie Otob - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Mother Was Arrested And Forced To Apologize To Apostle Suleman-stephanie Otob (400 Views)

Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad / Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Was Arrested And Forced To Apologize To Apostle Suleman-stephanie Otob by divinehand2003(m): 6:12am On Mar 27, 2017
Following the release of a video which shows her mother publicly begging Apostle Suleman to forgive her daughter for lying, Stephanie Otobo has fired back,claiming her mother told her she was arrested and forced to give the public apology..
Stephanie who insists she had an affair with the pastor also revealed sheis back in her base in Canada..
Watch what she said below

javascript:

;http://www.misspetitenaijablog.com/2017/03/my-mother-was-arrested-and-forced-to.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+MissPetiteNigeria+(Miss+Petite+Nigeria)&m=1

Re: My Mother Was Arrested And Forced To Apologize To Apostle Suleman-stephanie Otob by okosodo: 6:17am On Mar 27, 2017
In the church? What of your sister?
Re: My Mother Was Arrested And Forced To Apologize To Apostle Suleman-stephanie Otob by Ashleydolls(f): 6:55am On Mar 27, 2017
Seems this girl is not in her right state of mind. Of her mum was arrested, was her sister dragged there?

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Scandal: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To Her Mother’ Statement (video) / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / I Am Not Backing Out Against Apostle Suleman - Stephanie Otobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.