Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) (52302 Views)

See The 24-Year-Old Young Lady That Wins Seat In Kenyan Parliament (photos) / Mother Beats Son In Kenyan Parliamentary Election (pics) / 20-year-old Model Contesting In The Upcoming Elections In Kenya (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by NaWetinDey(m): 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
Sex positions are in brothels. The moment sexual appeal becomes the winning ticket, then democracy, like every other thing, is lost in between a woman's legs. It's already happening in Nigeria with the appointments of actresses - the good, the bad and the serpent.
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
Op Kenyan women are not beautiful
noetic5:
Sadaf Deen, a top Kenyan model will be contesting in the upcoming elections in August. The 20-year-old politician is hoping to get elected as a Mombasa representative during the August elections. If Deen succeeds, she will become the youngest woman to occupy the post. More photos below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/see-pretty-20-year-old-model-contesting.html

Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
grin on behalf of the vaseline crew I certify this vaselinable ... Vaseline crew to your vaseline!!
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
Onukube1:
wow
she isn't as pretty as you
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
youngest85:
U called this one Kenyan?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Abeg. Help me ask am oooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
youngest85:
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by tanwantu: 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
noetic5:
Sadaf Deen, a top Kenyan model will be contesting in the upcoming elections in August. The 20-year-old politician is hoping to get elected as a Mombasa representative during the August elections. If Deen succeeds, she will become the youngest woman to occupy the post. More photos below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/see-pretty-20-year-old-model-contesting.html

at 20 she look 30 jara
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
Goldenheart:
you suppose start stock image company grin
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by nyangau123: 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
another one ,a lawyer contesting for Nairobi seat

1 Like

Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by Beey(f): 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
TippyTop:

I shouldn't have generalized, my bad, accept my apology.
Thanks dear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by Jok3r(m): 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
noetic5:

nice
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by davidif: 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
TippyTop:
She will win, knowing how stupid Kenyans are.

And what's wrong with her winning if she is the best person for the position?
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by nyangau123: 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
another joker trying her best to attract attention

Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by bayocute(m): 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
[b][/b]She has my vote already..
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
bigpicture001:
...there is a Chinese man in Kenyan upper haws of assembly
wtf, how did that happen. kenyans are cowards
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by nyangau123: 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
another aspirant

Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by steffi01(m): 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
MzzTega:
And who says she's not the winner already?
thumbs up.. Nice melons shocked
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
Your mind is too dirty bro
saintikechi:
looks alone cannot win elections, she has to fork some of her party members to get there.
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by kzubyar(m): 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
noetic5:

won already
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by Oreoluwa09(f): 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
Domt believe shes a kenyan.... looks more lyk an indian
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by abiolasogey(m): 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
joowealth:
where is that lil wayn pic (OLOSHO)
. I gat yu... cool

Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
I de imagine am de wear all those saree
In short
Tosyne2much bring that vaseline, shey u nor finish am on top the other thread....
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by Kirigidi(m): 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
selfmadeboss:
kenyan or indian?
why even allow a non black bittch to even buy ticket?
africa dey fall my hand
She is possibly a descendant of the Indians who migrated to East Africa during British colonial rule. Many of the Indians served the British in administration of Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Nyasaland [present day Malawi] as civil servant, and also helped in laying of the railways for evacuation of farm produce from the hinterlands to the coastal sea ports. At independence, a vast number of the descedants of the Indians and Europeans who owned plantations and business chains preferred to stay and naturalized as citizens. If you will recall, Idi Amin drove out/ deported many Ugandan Asians and confiscated their possessions.
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
chiraqDemon:
I de imagine am de wear all those saree
In short
Tosyne2much bring that vaseline, shey u nor finish am on top the other thread....
Baba I no dey use vaseline.. Na soap me I dey use cheesy cheesy
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by Kirigidi(m): 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
Oreoluwa09:
Domt believe shes a kenyan.... looks more lyk an indian
There are many Kenya citizens who are descendants of Indians who migrated en-mass during British colonial rule and helped the British built the early railways networks in East Africa. They later settled as permanent citizens and integrated into the Kenyan society after the end of colonial rule in the 1960s.
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by MartinsIfeco1(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
noetic5:

She's more than 20 atleast 22
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by MhiztaarNAS(m): 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
youngest85:

Oga me sef fear o! Kenyan ki
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by testimony54(m): 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
Shey nah Kenya u wan say or India
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
She can't be Kenyan.
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by Onukube1(f): 11:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
Cutehector:
she isn't as pretty as you
really?... thank you hun grin
Re: Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) by Medunah: 12:22am On Mar 16, 2017
Olamyyde:
she has won already ooo grin

let her contest for naija 2019 elections, she can't be worse than buhari
That picture doesn't exactly go with those words.... nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

India Issues Final Warning To Twitter / Chad President, Idriss Déby's Burial In Pictures / Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.