Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs (43742 Views)

World Shortest Married Couple In Brazil (Photos) / 81-year-old Man Remarries 70-year-old Wife, 32 Years After They Separated / 88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs by francotunsco: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
Meanwhile, in other news, one he-goat bares her granma's fallen bweast and displayed it to the world.

1 Like

Re: The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs by Kaymaxine(m): 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
EVILFOREST:
15years difference.

But if u are dating someone 15years younger, mad people will call it child abuse.
Children of NOWADAYS.

They forget that LADIES age faster than their real Ages.
That's why they are allowed to forge ages, internationally grin.
I pity GUYS dating their age mates without knowing they are actually dating their MUMS.

Meanwhile.......Congratulations

u shld av used ur "torch-light" fone to calculate it.
#forminggenius
#gbegiri
anyweiz,its 10years difference.
There is no competition to commenting on posts.
Take ur time to alweiz do it ryt!!!
You are welcome!!!!! cool
Re: The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs by XaintJoel20: 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
EVILFOREST:
15years difference.

But if u are dating someone 15years younger, mad people will call it child abuse.
Children of NOWADAYS.

I pity GUYS dating their age mates without knowing they are actually dating their MUMS.

Do the mathematics well and submit your answer on my desk.
Re: The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs by mario383: 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
Millz404:
Meanwhile tonto... lipsrsealed
incomple.....
Re: The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs by mario383: 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
EVILFOREST:
15years difference.

Children of NOWADAYS.

As dull as Buhari is, are you saying he a little better than you?
Re: The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs by propanet(m): 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
is 10yrs difference....105 and 95 respectively....point of correction
EVILFOREST:
15years difference.

Children of NOWADAYS.

Re: The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs by AlphaStyles(m): 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
I pray to last long like this
Re: The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs by cavendishbaba(m): 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
Tonto dikeh and d rest...una see una tear tear life outside na. .this is a primary standard oo#chemist
Re: The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs by abumaryam012(m): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
Na lie this one never rich 105 years
jonhemma11:
According to Osagie(dressed in black shirt) who shared the photos,the couple pictured below are married for 70yrs.They are the oldest couple in Gelegele. He wrote.....

'Today Benin solidarity Movement met the oldest couple from Gelegele. They have been married for over 70 yrs.

He is 109 years and she is 95 years old they both said prayers from Benin Solidarity Movement. We know the full story behind Gelegele. It is a Benin lands

They said a prayer for our movement'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/meet-oldest-couple-in-gelegelepics.html?m=1
Re: The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
Wow, he's 109 and she's 95, they've been married for over 70 years.

Amazing. ( :
Re: The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs by Janetade86(f): 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
Wow! This is cool. I'm looking forward to seeing this happen to I and my darling husband. We will surely grow old together like this by HIS grace.
Re: The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs by gudofuck231: 12:25am On Mar 16, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
A respectful wife and a loving husband will always make a good home and God's blessing will surely abound in dat Family...Not d amateur marriages we are witnessing these days...they call themselves celebrities and keep mimicking d whites

Where is kpokko baby(tonto)
Re: The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs by Gome23: 12:42am On Mar 16, 2017
I pay my respect to them.........And so shall it be my portion and to my husband too
Re: The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs by Daniel058(m): 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
smashad:
be careful what u wish for, u just might get it
that's exactly what I pray for bro,
Re: The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs by Rozaybb(f): 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
decatalyst:
I can't but admire them. They seem very happy together even in old age.
Unlike new marriages where couples get tired of themselves in less than 1yr of marriage.

Just has @mmosac rightly pointed out, patience is the key!

Tolerance will make you overlook a lot of short comings.

Hope our youth can take a cue from old marriages around them.
caused by excessive and constant banging with no goal in d relationship
Re: The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs by JerryTemi(f): 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Lord Jesus may every good thing in this marriage follow me and the wisdom to do it right Amen.
Re: The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs by kolaide(m): 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
At Divine Treasure Cleaning Services, we realized that keeping your family and offices safe should be the collective responsibilities of every individual. but the task can be so tiring and exhausting! But cheer up! that is why we decided to shoulder the task so that you can concentrate on more profitable things that can enhance your income. therefore make that call for your-

1. General Home Cleaning
2. Office Cleaning
3. Home and Office Fumigation
4. Office Cleaning Personnel's.
5. Cleaning Products i.e multi-user liquid soap, Germicide(izal), Stain Removal(Toilet,Cloths and Walls), Air Purifier,etc.

Your perfect hygiene is our GOAL!!!

dtclservices@yahoo.com; 08183996439,08113041219 & 08189687336

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gifts For Mother In Law After Omugwo. / My Little Sister Is Misbehaving / Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.