Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu (39693 Views)

"DSS Can Now Detain Suspects For 45 Days" - Abuja High Court / Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not, We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption- MAGU / DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by ijustdey: 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Ibrahim Magu, has vowed to continue the fight against corruption, stressing that neither the rejection of his nomination by the Senate nor the report by the Department of State Security (DSS) that he is ‘unfit’ to head the anti-graft agency can stop him.

Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Ibrahim Magu, has vowed to continue the fight against corruption, stressing that neither the rejection of his nomination by the Senate nor the report by the Department of State Security (DSS) that he is ‘unfit’ to head the anti-graft agency can stop him.

Magu said this when he addressed a coalition of civil society groups at the entrance to the National Assembly.

“My priority is to fight corruption. My confirmation has not changed anything. We have always been on duty I will work until the last day whether confirmation or no confirmation.

“The greatest violation against human right is crime against the society and the humanity but everybody has a duty and responsibility to fight corruption and I also has a responsibility. I assure you that we will fight to finish.

“We will never be deterred because what we are doing is trying to investigate what has gone before and protect the future of our children and our future generation. So, if we don’t work today and fight against corruption, the future is not guaranteed, the future of our children is not guaranteed.

“So, we must wake up, where ever you find yourself, fight corruption. Anytime you discover that I am corrupt, expose me.”

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/neither-senate-nor-dss-can-stop-my-fight-against-corruption-magu/189335.html

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by Gurumaharaji(m): 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lol...Buhari will soon replace u blacky ,keep on barking....even bubu is helpless in this regard

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by chimerase2: 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mak Mr cabal lawal daura no hear amu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by Buharimustgo: 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
This is my problem with Buhari's appointees, they feel they are above the law and the constitution of Nigeria

170 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
No going back

5 Likes

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by Jokerman(m): 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lol... as Acting chairman, aren't your powers limited??
You can be sifted away anytime...

U have fallen into Buhari game trap because of eye service... ode

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
ijustdey:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/neither-senate-nor-dss-can-stop-my-fight-against-corruption-magu/189335.html

Anytime you discover that I am corrupt, expose me.”
- MAGU.

DSS, NIGERIAN SENATES over to you less Nigerians begin to think that you refuse to confirm because he will expose your CORRUPT practices

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by Negotiate: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lol
Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by Abeyjide: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
nice to hear that from Magu

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by Akinaukwa: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
Don't mind them, we know the reasons why you were not confirmed even though you are neither a saint. Just have to continue acting until the President decides otherwise. grin grin grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
undecided Shior. You ain't going to head EFCC the earlier you let that sink in the better.

©YBR

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by ddippset(m): 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
Useless Senate useless country. A country where a good number of its lawmakers are thieves and looters. I puke on this country.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by Naij001: 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
MEANWHILE WATCH MISS DAMN BUT BU-TT ON FLEAK IN VIDEO http://www.uk-mmm.tk/p/nigeria-top-model-and-connect-girl-miss.html?m=1
Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by SalamRushdie: 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
If you are truly an honorable man you should be typing your resignation letter after being rejected by the State security dept and the Senate for the 2nd time but instead you are here boasting about how you intend to keep operating as an illegal govt official which on its own is a form of corruption

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by Yorubaangel(m): 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
keep it up bro.... Nigeria has rejected your service thou

4 Likes

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
yea!!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by BabaCommander: 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
Go to hell you bloody idiat. You are not EFCC, we must learn how to stop personalising nation institution.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
What is this one saying now? Oya confirm yourself as substantive efcc boss na.
Buhari's boys are being tamed one by one. Hamed Ali is next.
Fly wey no wan hear word would follow the corpse to the grave.

42 Likes 2 Shares

why not confirm yourself, Mr Thunderbolt?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by MrRhymes101(m): 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
But he is working Na! Let them leave him abeg

Don't like my post, I'm ugly

4 Likes

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by Plaintainboy: 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
Jokerman:
Lol... as Acting chairman, aren't your powers limited??
You can be sifted away anytime...

U have fallen into Buhari game trap because of eye service... ode

Mr sabi, what do you mean by his powers been limited? Magu can still lead an arrest to Saraki's house tomorrow and Saraki would honor it. In principle only the President can stop this man! If he lets him act forever, then be sure that he is backed by the full paraphernalia of office.
Educate yourself!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by madridguy(m): 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.

FIRE ON MAGU, ALLAH HIS SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by naija1stpikin: 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
very arrogant thieves. Who gave these clowns such power to disrespect the legislative?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by buoye1(m): 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
Your fight?

It's now personal?

Bros get lost

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by adioolayi(m): 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
Washere man yii!

3 Likes

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by pmud11: 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
Oya nah, goodluck

1 Like

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by Dannyset(m): 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
Na by force?
This is the impunity we are talking about. The Senate might be wrong concerning this issue, but if you're bragging as if you own Nigeria and nobody can question your steps, then you're corrupt in your own self.
Let another person do the job if you've failed the laid down rules.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by dadavivo: 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
Magu seriously

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by efilefun(m): 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
LOUD IT!!!!

naija1stpikin:
very arrogant thieve. Who gave these clowns such power to disrespect the legislative?
Go to school illiterate its thief not thieve olodo

2 Likes

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by Temptee101(m): 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
Yes! and the drama continues

Nigeria: Theatre of Comedy

1 Like

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by mmosac: 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
Go and be fighting corruption from home.. iranu

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Slides Into Worst Recession Since 1987 / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" / Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.