Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos (67417 Views)

MC Tom Dancing During Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Policeman Carrying A Bag For A Man In Imo At A Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Bride And Groom Exchange Head-Wear At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by praisekeyzz(m): 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
Exponental:
Do you know maths
If a=b & b=c, then a=c.
If bride kissed bride's mother & bride kissed husband, then.........
just read what u typed again?

1 Like

Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by jswagg4(m): 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
grandstar:

She is married o! Run o! Flee o!
lol. We need to ban married women, so dat we go dey free to mingle jor

1 Like

Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Ayblaize(m): 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
Exponental:
Do you know maths
If a=b & b=c, then a=c.

Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by mechanics(m): 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
youngest85:
breast u no get, nyansh e no dey.. .......wetin ur hubby com marry?
funny u, how you know
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by jswagg4(m): 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
Caseless:
bros , nawa oo. You no de comot for house ? Wetin de spectacular about that babe sef? Just saying...
haba she fyn na
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Ayblaize(m): 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
youngest85:
Crying coz dry r about to separate wat lesbo has joined together

Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by DJMCOTTY(m): 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
Can I kiss too kiss
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by olamakinde(m): 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
Amarabae:
I remember when i did my own wedding, our housemaids were dancing happily at the reception venue, i suspected them, I later learnt that they were rejoicing that aunty amaratrouble is getting married and leaving the house. Hahahahahahahaha.
U really look like a troublesome gal
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by femi4: 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
Amarabae:
I remember when i did my own wedding, our housemaids were dancing happily at the reception venue, i suspected them, I later learnt that they were rejoicing that aunty amaratrouble is getting married and leaving the house. Hahahahahahahaha.
Imagine....na so you dey maltreat them. Most Amaras are troublesome anyway
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Augustusbest: 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
Exponental:
Do you know maths
If a=b & b=c, then a=c.
...then, you are a fool
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by petxis(m): 11:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
Exponental:
Do you know maths
If a=b & b=c, then a=c.
husband kissed bride's mother

1 Like

Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by vikstandon(m): 11:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
Exponental:
Do you know maths
If a=b & b=c, then a=c.

Hubby has chances of having affair with morer inlew... I no open mouth...Kai! I do!

1 Like

Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Caseless: 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
jswagg4:
haba she fyn na
and she's the most beautiful you've seen? Haba. That babe just normal....nothing special.

Just come north and see babes. No be that yam-legged babe.
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by cooldude62(m): 11:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
Amarabae:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by EzeeYFB(m): 11:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A video footage of a crying mother kissing her daughter on the lips is currently trending online due to obvious reason... The newly wed bride Adesope Patrick-Okoh in a bid to console her mother who was crying profusely at her wedding ceremony -planted a kiss on her lips in front of the guests and this has got people talking.

Here are screenshots gotten from the video shared online...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/crying-mother-kisses-her-daughter-on.html
so now it's a problem
Na wa ooo
Bt da time wen she was younger n receiving free kisses from her Mumsy as play nko
Abeg make una calm down
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by shounited74: 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
The reason she was crying was because she knew what she would go through especially when her husband is a wife beater.
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Shaballantin(m): 12:48am On Mar 16, 2017
DickDastardly:
Incestous? shocked
nope!motherly LUV
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by 1metre: 1:17am On Mar 16, 2017
DickDastardly:
Incestous? shocked
dickbastard, which one is incestuous? A Mother expressing her love for her daughter on her wedding day?
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by decency4val: 2:59am On Mar 16, 2017
It's show that the daughter will be greatly missed by the mum. It was a emotional exercise I think, people should stop thinking negative
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Dvicman(m): 3:18am On Mar 16, 2017
Amarabae:
lol
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Mikylopez(f): 6:32am On Mar 16, 2017
henrydadon:
ehya..but sorry to break it to you ma..your daughter is no longer a virgin..
do you have sense at all?
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 16, 2017
DickDastardly:
Incestous? shocked

are you for real? I kiss my dad on his lips and I know it's not wrong neither is it "incest". my grandma (of blessed memory) can kiss you until you turn red. it all depends on the "closeness" and relationship you have with your family.
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by sweatlana: 7:14am On Mar 16, 2017
DickDastardly:
Incestous? shocked
You are a Pervert. If the fist thing that come to your mind is sex after seeing these pictures
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 16, 2017
Amarabae:

If no be say u don marry I for.......... lipsrsealed
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Exponental(m): 7:54am On Mar 16, 2017
Sorry if you misinterpreted my post, your thinking is low that's all! More so kiss is just a sign of love not lust!
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Yteflon(m): 8:09am On Mar 16, 2017
youngest85:
breast u no get, nyansh e no dey..
.......wetin ur hubby com marry?
is it your head dat is paining you or your eyes??
Answer me
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Psoul(m): 8:14am On Mar 16, 2017
Amarabae:
I remember when i did my own wedding, our housemaids were dancing happily at the reception venue, i suspected them, I later learnt that they were rejoicing that aunty amaratrouble is getting married and leaving the house. Hahahahahahahaha

Ammy, is that ur natural eyes?
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by nell4: 8:48am On Mar 16, 2017
youngest85:
did you just make this comment to gather likes or what. that is so childish and uncalled for. Am sure you have sisters and loved ones . I wish they don't get married just like what you wished others. maybe you were abused/rejected because of your looks. if so, pele. you need Jesus
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Rogo: 8:51am On Mar 16, 2017
crying for what that she don't want child to marry or what?

women cry too much

instead of rejoicing you cry?
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by marcopollo(m): 9:30am On Mar 16, 2017
youngest85:
Na satan go punish you for this mumu talk wey you talk so. E nor go better for you!
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by corlin2(m): 11:41am On Mar 16, 2017
Amarabae:

grin
Amarachi's are always troublesome.no doubt. cheesy
Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by youngest85(m): 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
marcopollo:

Na satan go punish you for this mumu talk wey you talk so. E nor go better for you!
Amen o.......broda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba Lady Weds Igbo Man (Cute Photos) / Ghanaian Bride Wears Sneakers On Her Wedding Day / Man Receives Beating After Throwing Alligator Pepper Into Burial Grave(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.