Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Married People Only - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married People Only (1807 Views)

Married But Bored And Lonely??, Meet Other Married People Here / Married People And Their Sense Of Entitlement! / I Need Help And Advice From Married People I Am Tired Of Her Behavior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married People Only by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
Please I need your honest answers.. Cooking at home..should a wife ask the husband first what to prepare or she should just prepare any food she feel like and ask husband to come eat.. Which one is right?
Re: Married People Only by shams040(m): 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
Der is ntn bad if she prepare wat she feels her husband will like and der is ntn bad if she ask her husband too bt der a some special day she may just ask wat he feels like eating. Every tyn depend on love jare if d man never get another eyes for outside.

Nt married tho bt feel dat how it shld b

5 Likes

Re: Married People Only by BlackDBagba: 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ask him, cook it...all na food grin
Re: Married People Only by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
Both are right.
None is wrong, but I think always asking him what to prepare might get 'annoying' and boring with time.

When I am short of ideas, I ask him _he might have a craving or something new he wants us to try out. When I want to cook bulk soup, I ask him too _ I wouldn't wanna stock something he won't like/get tired of soon. Other times, I go with what I know works for us...

3 Likes

Re: Married People Only by 4direct: 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
See Kwesion? who drop the money for food? ...if its you, cook anything. If its him pls cook what he likes, If its shared still cook what he likes with missing ingredient.. u know na

2 Likes

Re: Married People Only by buchai: 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
you can ask (to spice up the relationship) but do not ask all the time it can bring quarrel when you asked him all the time feel free to cook what you feel like his not going to do you anything rather he will suggests the next food for you to cook if he doesn't like the one you gave him.

3 Likes

Re: Married People Only by MMotimo: 6:51am On Mar 16, 2017
Either one is right, it is whatever works for your union. I am the cook and 90% of the time, I decide the menu but I try as much as possible to ensure variety. If I get a request for something in particular, I try to make it at the earliest, convenient, opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Married People Only by babythug(f): 10:40am On Mar 16, 2017
I used to ask all the time and we had countless quarrels on the issue! I felt it was my way of ensuring that whatever I cooked was what he felt like eating at that time especially since my favorite meals to cook were quite different from what he would typically like to eat!

The last time I asked and he shunned me/ started being grouchy I made up my mind never to ask. I just serve whatever pleases me and it's a take it or leave it policy I'm running at the moment....

Shikena

3 Likes

Re: Married People Only by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 16, 2017
babythug:
I used to ask all the time and we had countless quarrels on the issue! I felt it was my way of ensuring that whatever I cooked was what he felt like eating at that time especially since my favorite meals to cook were quite different from what he would typically like to eat!

The last time I asked and he shunned me/ started being grouchy I made up my mind never to ask. I just serve whatever pleases me and it's a take it or leave it policy I'm running at the moment....

Shikena
Like really? You don't care? Wow
Re: Married People Only by babythug(f): 11:54am On Mar 16, 2017
burticious:

Like really? You don't care? Wow

Well if something has caused repeated friction for over seven years one has to be drastic in sourcing a solution now! Abi?

I sha cent kee mysef

2 Likes

Re: Married People Only by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
burticious:
Please I need your honest answers.. Cooking at home..should a wife ask the husband first what to prepare or she should just prepare any food she feel like and ask husband to come eat.. Which one is right?

Lol, so for 365 days in a year she should continue to ask you what you will eat morning, afternoon and evening? If she is a house wife maybe that will fly but for a working woman that will be unfair

I'm not married, just wise

2 Likes

Re: Married People Only by sexymoma(f): 1:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
shebi na where money dey.. u go dey ask hubby what to cook
in some places
Wife: Im cooking beans will you eat?
Hubby: Nope
Wife: Shey you'll take cornflakes den abi we should prepare Quaker oat for you.
Hubby: ok
case closed.

3 Likes

Re: Married People Only by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
sexymoma:
shebi na where money dey.. u go dey ask hubby what to cook
in some places
Wife: Im cooking beans will you eat?
Hubby: Nope
Wife: Shey you'll take cornflakes den abi we should prepare Quaker oat for you.
Hubby: ok
case closed.
In this case, money dey, food dey.. And also remember the craving are not the same.. What you cook might not be what he really wants to eat... And believe me, my prayer is to always eat what I like to eat every time and not to just eat what I see.. And if God has bless u to that stage of providing for that.. And reverse is happening what do you do
Re: Married People Only by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
Also remember satisfying your man food and Sex craving are very important in marriage.. If you do well wit that two.. Probabilities of your man cheating on you will be minimum.. If he's not feeling your food and you re not giving him adequate Sex.. Then I'm sorry
Re: Married People Only by sexymoma(f): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
burticious:

In this case, money dey, food dey.. And also remember the craving are not the same.. What you cook might not be what he really wants to eat... And believe me, my prayer is to always eat what I like to eat every time and not to just eat what I see.. And if God has bless u to that stage of providing for that.. And reverse is happening what do you do
if you are craving for a particular meal, give her money and tell her to prepare it.
as a matter of fact, there should be time table
so we gonna draft the time table together, your opinion, my opinion and everybody is fine.
Re: Married People Only by rofemiguwa(f): 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
I cook anything i want but sometimes he will be like i want abacha ehen or its bin long i ate ukwa
Or after making eba atimes he will be like i no wan chop eba o.i will jus make fries n quaker oats.case closed
But most times.i jus make what i want
Re: Married People Only by Gloriagee(f): 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Wat bout all those pot bellied men cheating on their wives. Y reduce men to puppets unable to adapt. Yuck
burticious:
Also remember satisfying your man food and Sex craving are very important in marriage.. If you do well wit that two.. Probabilities of your man cheating on you will be minimum.. If he's not feeling your food and you re not giving him adequate Sex.. Then I'm sorry

2 Likes

Re: Married People Only by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
Gloriagee:
Wat bout all those pot bellied men cheating on their wives. Y reduce men to puppets unable to adapt. Yuck
lol pot bellies are not only full with food o ...
Re: Married People Only by Jahblessme: 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
burticious:

So if i don't ask him what he will eat= cheating cry cry
If i don't satisfy all his se xual fantasies = cheating cry
All of you go and hug transformer.
Sick of the constant cheating threats.
If you want to fork,fork and after forking please tell.me so.i can arrange my own fork as well.E don do for.this prick and cheating matter.No one cares!!

Its not a woman's job to prevent cheating,she's too busy building a future and investing for her children.

I think you guys will soon realise that divorce rates are multiplying cos women are sick of the burden of preserving marriages while you guys act like it's your right to do as you please while we run round like.headless chickens trying to make you people happy.

That era is coming to and end,.If you guys don't pull your weight in the marriage as well and it breaks down,so be it.No one is born to kill themselves over a man.

Can you imagine living with all these useless threats? All the women cheated on that cooked and forked like demons nko? Community prick.will always be community prick.

Personally,if i want to treat my man i could ask what he wants but on a good day,i cook whatever i like.If he's hankering for something special he has hands.

We are both in stressful jobs,no time to be doing prayer and supplication for food.

We love each other like that,when there's no food,we eat out or order food.Case solved.

8 Likes

Re: Married People Only by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
Na wa o.. So people now marry because of kids.. Lol.. So if there is no kids nko.. No love? Your husband or your spouse should be the first priority in your marriage.. Unless you married for something else.. Satisfy your spouse always...
Re: Married People Only by sisisioge: 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Una well done o. I will say God is the head of the family... Na him go provide wetin family go eat. Just wait unto the lord...hallelujah!
Re: Married People Only by AstuteJay: 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
A wife must always ask the husband before she cooks. Its more or less like having an agreement on what to eat.

For some certain reasons e.g health though, the wife can cook and even force whatever is appropriate down her husband's throat.

1 Like

Re: Married People Only by eyinjuege: 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
Gloriagee:

It will still be the wife's fault for giving him too much food, and for not pushing him to exercise. cheesy cheesy
Meanwhile, if she also portions his food and insists on healthy diets, she will drive him out to some other woman that can serve a meal with 4 pieces of cowleg, 3 of shaki/towel, 6 of pure beef, 2 of tendon and 3 bottles of chilled stout. grin

1 Like

Re: Married People Only by Gloriagee(f): 11:00am On Mar 17, 2017
Hehehe

Damned if u do, damned if u don't.......

eyinjuege:

It will still be the wife's fault for giving him too much food, and for not pushing him to exercise. cheesy cheesy
Meanwhile, if she also portions his food and insists on healthy diets, she will drive him out to some other woman that can serve a meal with 4 pieces of cowleg, 3 of shaki/towel, 6 of pure beef, 2 of tendon and 3 bottles of chilled stout. grin

1 Like

Re: Married People Only by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 17, 2017
Hehe grin
Re: Married People Only by freetheking: 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
babythug:

Shikena
You should know his likes and what not, and if you live i don't care life i percive a problem coming your way.

1 Like

Re: Married People Only by freetheking: 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pidgin2:

Lol, so for 365 days in a year she should continue to ask you what you will eat morning, afternoon and evening? If she is a house wife maybe that will fly but for a working woman that will be unfair

I'm not married, just wise
Befor 365 days you should know his likes and likewise him.

1 Like

Re: Married People Only by ipobbigot7: 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
She should ask him what is his interest for the meal.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? / How Do You Deal With Your Partner's Nephew Who Is Light-fingered / Should I Relocate And Stay With My Husband Or Should I Continue My Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.