Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Importance Of Family In Our Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Importance Of Family In Our Life (1824 Views)

Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano / Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling / Best City To Raise A Family In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importance Of Family In Our Life by zealdrive: 2:34pm On May 29, 2009
Family is very important part of our everyday life. It helps us in improving our personality. It also helps us in shaping our life. It teaches us the value of love, affection, care, truthfulness and self-confidence and provides us tools and suggestions which are necessary to get success in life.

What are your views about the importance of family in our life?
Re: Importance Of Family In Our Life by Fhemmmy: 3:20pm On May 29, 2009
Family is everything, however, sometimes, a man do wish he has none, cos when your family cld be worse than the enemy, then, wahala dey.
However, good family is like a bone to weak leg
Re: Importance Of Family In Our Life by Sissy3(f): 5:43am On May 30, 2009
yep,  a good family is very important. the world may despise but a good family will always been there for you.

it is a place where you blah and unwind without be judged, without be looked upon as a crazy person etc

it is a very important society. it heals wound. it is home.
Re: Importance Of Family In Our Life by zealdrive: 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2009
Yeh, I quite agree with you.

A Good Family is a place where you can be yourself. It is a place where you are accepted for what you are. This is where you are completely tension free and everyone is there to help you. Family encourages you when you are surrounded by problems. It helps you survive through tough times and bring joy and happiness into life.
Re: Importance Of Family In Our Life by tpiah: 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2009
as with everything else in life, subject to evaluation.

Family is an integral part of existence, and can be invaluable, but the fact that you're related to someone doesnt automatically mean that person cant or wont harm you. People ignore this at their own peril and in the name of sentiment.

For example, if a member of your family has a history of erratic behavior including, but not limited, to mental illness, then you need to take concrete steps to help yourself and by extension the other person, from the effects of this unfortunate situation.

People may be from the same family as you but it doesnt mean you all share the same views, opinions, or philosophy. Its very important and sometimes critical to understand this and relate with such accordingly. In other words, be aware of what someone is capable of, if you interact with each other regularly.

I do think some of the many ritual kidnappings in Nigeria arent done without inside information from an insider.

(1) (Reply)

Married Woman Pregnant For Another Man / My Husband Does Not Want Me To Have An Friend / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.