Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Shared Bread And Butter To Celebrate Her One Year Ann - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Shared Bread And Butter To Celebrate Her One Year Ann (941 Views)

Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot / Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' / Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Shared Bread And Butter To Celebrate Her One Year Ann by afredgeorge1477: 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
Olajumoke Orisaguna is a former bread seller on the Street of Lagos who received public attention when she photobomb a shoot involving TY Bello and a British Singer Tinie Tempah.The former bread seller turned model who celebrated her one year Anniversary of transformation on the 12th March 2017 was spotted sharing bread and butter to people.See the photos below.

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Shared Bread And Butter To Celebrate Her One Year Ann by Airborne02(m): 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
Shey she don go back to selling bread
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Shared Bread And Butter To Celebrate Her One Year Ann by lilmax(m): 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
so to p!mp this girl very well is a problem? is it natural to be an mgbeke?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Shared Bread And Butter To Celebrate Her One Year Ann by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
Based on logistics, this girl don dey manage her own platform just like that.
#respect
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Shared Bread And Butter To Celebrate Her One Year Ann by sexyglow(f): 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
People still dey eat butter? I bless God for how much I've disciplined myself towards my eating habit

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Grace's Three Crowns Milk "I Am A Fit Mum" Challenge - Photos / Bella Hadid,the Face Of The New Nike Cortez,a Must See! / Actress Eniola Badmus Surprises Davido Baby Mama With A Birthday Cake (pics, Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.