Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? (33164 Views)

Parents, Students Lament High ‘Acceptance Fee’ In Public Universities / Which Federal University Is Easy To Gain Admission Without Help / JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by LegitBoy(m): 9:17am On Mar 16, 2017
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo-state. Freshers 30-33,000 Stay lites pay between 22-27,000.
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Johnpaul01: 9:17am On Mar 16, 2017
See cheap fees,
And FUTO is charging us 55,300, plus course registrations of 1-3k per course you offer
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by flexindino(m): 9:20am On Mar 16, 2017
Unical was free before, but nw it is still free...lolllz
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by ibro2hot(m): 9:21am On Mar 16, 2017
My school FUTminna 25k per session.
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Mizk(f): 9:25am On Mar 16, 2017
ibro2hot:
My school FUTminna 25k per session.
how much for freshers and what if its direct entry
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by iguita: 9:30am On Mar 16, 2017
Pre 2005 was crazy in LASU too. Boys will collect 25k from their parents and pay 250. Even the bike fee to go pay school fees was almost your school fee so when you want to go pay your fee, you will just look for 3 other people who are your friends and pay 1k for the four of you. So your bike money will not waste.
chinybelle:

Uniben was pretty cheap as at then
25k : 5k or less sef

1 Like

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by gudofuck231: 9:38am On Mar 16, 2017
chinybelle:
Uniben was so cheap in the past..like 5k per year
Today I heard it up to 14k but still very cheap compared to other federal institutions

Chinybelle is bringing you the best hairs in such an amazing and affordable price
WhatsApp or DM asap kiss

I think this things affects women's ability to think and listen, not advisable for women with short minds
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by saccie1162: 9:44am On Mar 16, 2017
Bingham university pay #950000 for medical science and #700000 for arts... just saying

1 Like

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by amuokuko: 9:50am On Mar 16, 2017
melejo:
Cheap universities are found in the North.

No wonder my friend Dindile has a 2nd degree but acts like a savage..
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 16, 2017
CHAI. SEE CHEAP FEES. AND UNIPORT WAN KILL PEOPLE TROWAY HERE.
GOVERNMENT SHOULD DO SOMETHING OH. I NOR SEE WETIN DEY THIS SCHOOL SEF.
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Injiggerwolf(m): 10:03am On Mar 16, 2017
FUTA is one of the cheapest... Students paid N11,250 3 years ago...now they are paying N13,700

2 Likes

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Injiggerwolf(m): 10:04am On Mar 16, 2017
FUTA is one of the cheapest... Students paid N11,250 about 3 years ago...now they are paying N13,700
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:07am On Mar 16, 2017
I hope newbies know all these fees are after the first session. Year one fees is different from the rest of the sessions in all schools.

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by guychidile: 10:10am On Mar 16, 2017
why not write down all the federal and state universities with their tuition fees,then,we can access by ourselves..
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by supajizy(m): 10:25am On Mar 16, 2017
egorov:
During my days in UNILAG, I used to pay 6500,6700. But I heard its 20k or something now
No o. It is 15500 for Non Science and 19500 for Science​/Tech/ Languages. It was just increased to that this session
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by ehinmowo: 10:31am On Mar 16, 2017
UNIBEN is currently 14,400
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by pelummy50(m): 10:47am On Mar 16, 2017
OAU

1 Like

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by chinybelle(f): 10:55am On Mar 16, 2017
gudofuck231:

I think this things affects women's ability to think and listen, not advisable for women with short minds
You have to prove this
Michelle Obama buys my hair tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by kingzoeey(f): 11:08am On Mar 16, 2017
egorov:
During my days in UNILAG, I used to pay 6500,6700. But I heard its 20k or something now

19500 actually
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Toybreezy: 11:22am On Mar 16, 2017
Stevengerd:
How Sure Are U?
very sure I'm an alumni
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Stevengerd(m): 11:41am On Mar 16, 2017
Toybreezy:
very sure I'm an alumni
Ok Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by dailyodds: 11:52am On Mar 16, 2017
A big thanks to God almighty for yesterday's big win. Congrats to my new customers that won with me too. today's game now available. See image below for contact details if interested. serious minded and high stakers only..

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by cooljoe(m): 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
university of abuja go dey on like 20-25k. was on 15k yle I was dia. quite cheap, esp wen compared wit most skoolz
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by NeeKlaus: 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
UNIBEN.
We paid #12,400 this session...
I don't think any school is cheaper than that.
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by stoic6ix: 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
MieshaTate:
I posed this question before yet allocate of individuals just informed me concerning how terrible America is and that i ought to remain in England, yet i have to compose an write my assignment looking at both nations colleges and expenses. So I'm recently thinking about how you can get help paying for your educational cost charges in America.

you say?
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by jaymejate: 1:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
Since this is for Jambites, i realize people are only mentioning tuition fee for 200l and above.

This is the truth, at first year, you'll pay heavy, including acceptance fee. It's most likely to be 60+.
Like Unilag, it's 65k+ including acceptance fee for first year then the consecutive years, it would be as low as 20k or lower.
This is the same in all federal institutions. First year is high, the rest is very low

1 Like

Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by IdegahRichard08: 1:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
I think in terms of federal universities, university of Jos seems to be one of the most expensive.(that's if not the most expensive).
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by abbey086(m): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
lumenkristy:
I will advice you to choose fedral University, but aim at Quality Uni not cheap one.
please do not think of LASU, because you can graduate within the stipulated period
and collect your result next century and no one cares if you need your result or not.
You are talking of LASU of the past. I collected my Notification of results before I went for service (about 3 months after my last paper), and my Certificate less than Three years after graduation. My younger brother collected his own, a year after graduation.
Now to the topic, I think it should be LASU when you are talking about the state University. I paid #25k per session about 10 years ago, and the fees remain the same till now. There is just additional #10k (acceptance fee) for the new intakes. i.e 35k in 100L and 25k in subsequent sessions.
The advantage in Lasu, is that there is no hidden charges at all. The fees cover all fees including departmental fee, faculty fee, Student union fee among others. It also cover the ID card and the GNS textbook with free wireless browsing within the school.
Also, the University management banned the sales of textbooks, lecturers can only recommend but cannot force the students to buy one.
Re: Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by seanwilliam(m): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
jaymejate:
Since this is for Jambites, i realize people are only mentioning tuition fee for 200l and above.

This is the truth, at first year, you'll pay heavy, including acceptance fee. It's most likely to be 60+.
Like Unilag, it's 65k+ including acceptance fee for first year then the consecutive years, it would be as low as 20k or lower.
This is the same in all federal institutions. First year is high, the rest is very low
u were finally admitted? Thank God...i'm seanwilliam..2016 unilag thread...do u remember?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do We Say NEPA Don Bring Light With Correct English / ASUU Strike: Updates / UNILAG Speaks On MC Oluomo’s Invitation To Campus Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.