Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Which Federal University Is Easy To Gain Admission Without Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Federal University Is Easy To Gain Admission Without Help (1392 Views)

Which University Is Best To Study Computer Science In Nigeria? / How Lagos State University Is Killing The Dreams Of Its Students - Premium Times / Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Federal University Is Easy To Gain Admission Without Help by mentor111: 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
pls which federal university is to gain admission without help. must not be from the north
Re: Which Federal University Is Easy To Gain Admission Without Help by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
Unimaid lipsrsealed
Re: Which Federal University Is Easy To Gain Admission Without Help by shilenji(m): 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
university of ibadan
Re: Which Federal University Is Easy To Gain Admission Without Help by iaamxavier(m): 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
UDUS
Fulafia
Futotuoke
Funai
Re: Which Federal University Is Easy To Gain Admission Without Help by spy24(m): 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ibadan
Uniben
Re: Which Federal University Is Easy To Gain Admission Without Help by DahOriginal(m): 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
ATBU but u must love book with all your heart and soul
Re: Which Federal University Is Easy To Gain Admission Without Help by edoairways: 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
spy24:
Ibadan
Uniben
Not true
Re: Which Federal University Is Easy To Gain Admission Without Help by edoairways: 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
It is rare mentor111. However some universities follows Jamb admission guidelines e.g University of Ibadan. UI I know but others I don't because many things happen behind the scene
Re: Which Federal University Is Easy To Gain Admission Without Help by Nltaliban(m): 1:35am On Jan 07, 2020
University of Ibadan.

But you have to read and be diplomatic with your choice of course
Re: Which Federal University Is Easy To Gain Admission Without Help by spy24(m): 8:15am On Jan 07, 2020
edoairways:

Not true
I repeat Ibadan and Uniben
Re: Which Federal University Is Easy To Gain Admission Without Help by edoairways: 8:18am On Jan 07, 2020
spy24:

UI OK but Uniben I doubt. Uniben of before isn't the same now
Re: Which Federal University Is Easy To Gain Admission Without Help by emsco91(m): 11:32am On Jan 07, 2020
FUTO Even their admission least dey reach Batch E

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Federal University Is Easy To Gain Admission Without Help by Sacchi1162(m): 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
DM me lemme give you info on how to apply for direct entry using IJMB or JUPEB to gain admission directly to 200L in any department and any university in Nigeria..

Whatsapp: 07038260392

It's not a scam and u can check on Google for more info
Re: Which Federal University Is Easy To Gain Admission Without Help by kennyjam: 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
I concur with the guy that mentioned Unimaid
Re: Which Federal University Is Easy To Gain Admission Without Help by lilbarracuda(m): 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
Oau, U.I Once you meet merit you will definitely get admitted
Re: Which Federal University Is Easy To Gain Admission Without Help by tymdan(m): 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
Instead come to Rwanda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Federal University Is Easy To Gain Admission Without Help by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
spy24:
You shouldn't mention Uniben, E be like say you nor know that school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Federal University Is Easy To Gain Admission Without Help by MrRemedy(m): 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
Unilag!!!, and always target merit...
Re: Which Federal University Is Easy To Gain Admission Without Help by spy24(m): 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
edoairways:

UI OK but Uniben I doubt. Uniben of before isn't the same now

If you get your cutoff in Uniben they won't deny you
Re: Which Federal University Is Easy To Gain Admission Without Help by edoairways: 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
spy24:

If you get your cutoff in Uniben they won't deny you
Don't say what you don't know just speak for yourself
Re: Which Federal University Is Easy To Gain Admission Without Help by Starpro87(m): 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
Go for University of Uyo.
Re: Which Federal University Is Easy To Gain Admission Without Help by hardeycute(m): 9:17am On Jan 09, 2020
mentor111:
pls which federal university is to gain admission without help. must not be from the north
NOUN

(1) (Reply)

Can Health Science Replace Biology ? See The Pain WAEC Is causing (photo) / How To Apply For UK Post-study Visa — Matrichall / Pls I Want To Know More About Futa"s Pre-degree Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.