Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade (17620 Views)

Banks To Charge You For Recharging Via USSD As From October 21 / Sure Ways To Charge Your Smartphone Quicker / The Right Way To Charge Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by InfoRetweet(m): 6:20am On Mar 16, 2017
For Naija now we no dey get light oo.

Do you know that you can change your mobile phone with razorblades? Are you curious? I felt the same way you feel now when i came across this tutorial too and decided to share it with you guyz.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

SOURCE: http://www.inforetweet.com.ng/2017/03/charging-your-phone-with-razorblade.html

1 Like

Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by InfoRetweet(m): 6:22am On Mar 16, 2017
It is amazing To Here that you can charge your mobile phone with a common razorblade. There are so many forms of technologies even yet to be discovererd.

2 Likes

Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 16, 2017
Razor blade?

3 Likes

Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by InfoRetweet(m): 6:28am On Mar 16, 2017
EastGold:
Razor blade?
Yes oo watch at the source link above

Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by youngest85(m): 6:44am On Mar 16, 2017
Lie Mohammed

5 Likes

Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by InfoRetweet(m): 6:48am On Mar 16, 2017
youngest85:
Lie Mohammed
No be lie oo. If you think sey na lie, click on the source link above and watch the video.

1 Like

Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by yemmit90: 6:51am On Mar 16, 2017
InfoRetweet:
No be lie oo. If you think sey na lie, click on the source link above and watch the video.

Have you sucessfully charged your phone with Razorblade?
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by NCP: 6:54am On Mar 16, 2017
OP you are a Rare Breed of Genius in a Class of Your Own
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by RichDad1(m): 7:05am On Mar 16, 2017
How was the energy deposited or created in the Razor ?
Cos this defies basic physics principles.

5 Likes

Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by NCP: 7:07am On Mar 16, 2017
Please can explain what material to be used and how to create the razor based charging for our fones?
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by InfoRetweet(m): 7:12am On Mar 16, 2017
RichDad1:
How was the energy deposited or created in the Razor ?
Cos this defies basic physics principles.
it is also amazing to me. Just watch the video at the source link above and see for yourself.

Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by InfoRetweet(m): 7:14am On Mar 16, 2017
NCP:
Please can explain what material to be used and how to create the razor based charging for our fones?
Click tje source link below the post to read full

Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by Adeoba10(m): 7:38am On Mar 16, 2017
No wonder the razorblade shocked me the other time and my finger was bleeding... #yinmu

2 Likes

Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by tico1212(m): 7:47am On Mar 16, 2017
Its possible, there are lots of vids on YouTube. Life hack.... You can even charge your phone with magnet, spoon etc
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by falcon01: 8:04am On Mar 16, 2017
And i repeat no body should cluck that link.

2 Likes

Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by princemillla(m): 9:44am On Mar 16, 2017
Make I seat well
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by princemillla(m): 9:55am On Mar 16, 2017
That's nice.... Kudos for sharing
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by tricosa(m): 9:58am On Mar 16, 2017
Hope you were not damaging your battery rather than charging it.
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by InfoRetweet(m): 10:05am On Mar 16, 2017
tricosa:
Hope you were not damaging your battery rather than charging it.
that is true, it damages battery as time goes on
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by AskProf: 10:18am On Mar 16, 2017
InfoRetweet:
For Naija now we no dey get light oo.

Do you know that you can change your mobile phone with razorblades? Are you curious? I felt the same way you feel now when i came across this tutorial too and decided to share it with you guyz.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

SOURCE: http://www.inforetweet.com.ng/2017/03/charging-your-phone-with-razorblade.html

Junk blog.
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by Sanchez01: 10:26am On Mar 16, 2017
The video is not yours and you're hoarding it. angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqgI4P5ycoE
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
only a chump will believe this...
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by Tazdroid(m): 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
InfoRetweet:
it is also amazing to me. Just watch the video at the source link above and see for yourself.
you keep insisting we click the link to watch the video.

Business as usual?

1 Like

Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by pat077: 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
By the time your battery explode, your neighbors will think bokoharam is in your neighborhood.
grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by Kyase(m): 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
NCP:
maybe due to the static electricity deposited/generated on/by the razor blade, maybe sha
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by Kyase(m): 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
only a chump will believe this...
It can be possible boss, but what am not sure is how long it will charge your phone, haven't checked the video to know for sure but seeing the pics the op uploaded, I will believe the duck tape will help to maintain the charges generated on the blade.
BUT do you know that you can use your duck tape to surf the net free?
Everything is possible with engineering
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by NCP: 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
Kyase:
maybe due to the static electricity deposited/generated on/by the razor blade, maybe sha

No, let him explain.
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by Kyase(m): 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
NCP:

No, let him explain.
He wants us to visit his blog
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by NCP: 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
Kyase:

He wants us to visit his blog

The guy doesn't know what he is doing. Blogging is not about copying and pasting alone, but being true and original to the blog posts.

He is joking with fire from Google and original content owners.
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by Kyase(m): 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
NCP:

The guy doesn't know what he is doing. Blogging It is not about copying and pasting alone, but being true and original to the blog posts.

He is joking with fire.
Lol man must survive, he needs traffic
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
Kyase:

It can be possible boss, but what am not sure is how long it will charge your phone, haven't checked the video to know for sure but seeing the pics the op uploaded, I will believe the duck tape will help to maintain the charges generated on the blade.
BUT do you know that you can use your duck tape to surf the net free?
Everything is possible with engineering
ok o science is Real
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by NCP: 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Kyase:

Lol man must survive, he needs traffic

l DONT support cutting corners. He did not watch the video fully and didn't even bother to research more on the subject.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checking Balance On Airtel Night Plan?? / Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics / 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.