Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence (27408 Views)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Suffered Domestic Violence (photos) / "I Have Suffered In Life" – Bayo Omoboriowo, Buhari’s Photographer / List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by BaesDiary: 6:55am On Mar 16, 2017
According to Wikipedia, Domestic violence (also named domestic abuse, battering, or family violence) is a pattern of behavior which involves violence or other abuse by one person against another in a domestic setting, such as in marriage. In other words, it is when people in a marriage use of fists, objects or any other thing to hit, beat, damage, make useless or kill their partners.... (my definition)!

Let's take a look at Nigerian Celebrities that have experienced domestic violence....

1. Chike Ike

The actress claimed she lost her pregnancy and almost lost her life due to the physical and emotional torture by her ex-husband, Mr Tony Eberiri in 2013.

2. Monalisa Chinda

Monalisa Chinda's first marriage to the Question Mark label boss, Dejo Richards, crashed over claims of domestic violence. 

3. Emma, the wife of Emeka Ike

In her words, “If I was still with him, I may not survive. I was 19-year old when I met him and he was the one who deflowered me. I see no reason I shouldn’t be treated with utmost respect. Due to physical torture, my health has been affected. There was even a time I thought I had breast cancer because I felt a lump on one part of my breast."

4. Tonto Dike

She suffered domestic violence as well. In a video interview, she showed pictures of scars she got when her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill battered her.

5. Muma Gee

Her ex-husband, Prince Eke, cried out that Muma Gee left her kids at home, to party and frolick with men in Abuja. The actress later put up pictures of herself been battered. She claims her husband has been abusing her through the years.

6. OAP FREEZE
Men are also victims of abuse. OAP Freeze has been battered by his ex-wife. He posted pictures as claims to attest to the beatings he got from his wife.

7. Ajoke, wife of Foston Utomi (Patoranking’s Record Label Boss)
Recently, a picture of A joke covered in blood surfaced on the Internet. She was reportedly battered by her husband, Foston Utomi, who was Patoranking’s Record Label Boss. During the abuse, he swore that he would “enter Instablog” as the next man who killed his wife. 

The rate at which people are abused in their via domestic violence is alarming. In my opinion, I think stiffer punishment should be given to people who abuse their spouses physically.
Dear BAE'S DIARY Readers, how can the society and Government help in combating domestic violence? Tell us in the comment box!

This post first appeared on this blog - Bae's Diary!

Source: http://baesdiary..com.ng/2017/03/7-celebrities-who-have-suffered.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by Drinokrane: 6:57am On Mar 16, 2017
Ok
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by Cutehector(m): 6:57am On Mar 16, 2017
I thought they wanted to cry in a hummer jeep rather than be happy on a bicycle

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by talkofnaija: 6:57am On Mar 16, 2017
sad
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by bewla(m): 6:58am On Mar 16, 2017
remind moed ativat
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by Young03(m): 7:05am On Mar 16, 2017
Oh to freeze, kpele
Na for only mouth him get power

6 Likes

Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by LesbianBoy(m): 7:25am On Mar 16, 2017
Cutehector:

Nonsense talk! Na even POOR men dey beat their wife pass, out of frustration say money no dey! angry

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by Brakzy: 7:45am On Mar 16, 2017
Ehya
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by Kobicove(m): 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
Based mostly on one-sided stories...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by BaesDiary: 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Kobicove:
Based mostly on one-sided stories...

You sure?
Cc: Fynestboi
Lalasticlala
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by Negotiate: 8:53am On Mar 17, 2017
Eyaa... Really bad.
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by SweetBoyFriend(m): 8:53am On Mar 17, 2017

I don't condone domestic violence or anything violent but these women will drive you to a point where you would want to kill yourself

3 Likes

Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by Hades2016(m): 8:53am On Mar 17, 2017
Watin make we do na undecided ..... any how make I pack for here

Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by abdulaz: 8:54am On Mar 17, 2017
This will never stop.

As long as there is social media.

Na dat freeze own weak me pass, na otolo dey beat am, he no even shame to talk am.

7 Likes

Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by idbami2(m): 8:54am On Mar 17, 2017
Ah.. Woman beat Freeze? Abi wetin I dey see fr there?

I think, if yyou're no more interested, yyou shld just leave.. Wah's the point in batterin' the person yyou claim is yyour second half? Isn't daht just madness? 'ts more like beatin' yyourself..

1 Like

Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by dragonking3: 8:54am On Mar 17, 2017
And the wife beaters are all igbo men. I thought they said igbo men are the most romantic?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by ednut1(m): 8:55am On Mar 17, 2017
hmmm. there are three sides to every story. the truth, ur version and my version. dont believe all u see on social media
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by marltech: 8:55am On Mar 17, 2017
Don't they marry for fame and riches? undecided

They never see anything undecided

Watch cossy display her massive oranges in new video

3 Likes

Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:56am On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:

What about those crying on a bicycle?

11 Likes

Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by owisdom58: 8:57am On Mar 17, 2017
How dey u put mout in family matter
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:58am On Mar 17, 2017
Men wey dey beat their wife no get shame! Vice versa.

These set of people pretend alot when you see them outside their homes.

They listen to other people patiently, help outsiders, offer them their shoulders to lean on. Endure the undesirable... such that the outsiders would be admiring their spouse. Not knowing what the spouse is enduring at home.

Alot bring in problems from outside and become so aggressive to their spouse. Some wants to control adult (spouse) as if he/she has no brain.

If only they could talk to each other calmly, lovingly respecting each other IQ things would be much better.
I SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 17, 2017
Lol, freeze no dey shame
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by geozone: 8:58am On Mar 17, 2017
wife beating is a horrible act but in all fairness there are certain women who bring out those demons in a man. may we have as life partners those that will add value and appreciate us. But at least be good o!
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by mykelmeezy: 8:58am On Mar 17, 2017
vvwho gives a shiii

their marriage their problems

at worst their alfa n pastor n family relative problems
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by Sharon6(f): 8:58am On Mar 17, 2017
Awwwwwwhhhh.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT.. CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by Dongreat(m): 8:59am On Mar 17, 2017
dragonking3:
And the wife beaters are all igbo men. I thought they said igbo men are the most romantic?

And you had to drag in tribes into this thread. You sir is the greatest, most sophisticated, poshest, fancy acclaimed and internationally recognized as a SMELLY FOOL. Continue and I can guarantee that, you will die miserable with people dancing shoki on top of your bloody grave. No be insult nah advice I just give you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 17, 2017
Eeyaa
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by XaviDayo(m): 8:59am On Mar 17, 2017
Freezer....So u no get level sef? Talk one more shittttttt and I go send ya wife after ur fearful asssssss
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by yungengr(m): 8:59am On Mar 17, 2017
Eya wait u want make do cry
Re: 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence by EMERALDGIL(f): 9:00am On Mar 17, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Nonsense talk! Na even POOR men dey beat their wife pass, out of frustration say money no dey! angry
thanks my dear beating is not a thing of being rich or poor its a personal thing,so stop say hummer jeep or no hummer jeep,i av seen men that no matter how u provoke them they rather leave than hit a lady or even a man like them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Singer Kcee Prays For Tekno Over His Condition / Ibinabo Fiberesima Grantel Bail By Court Of Appeal / Krystal Okeke Hosts Nigeria Police Commissioners, Gets Honoured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.