Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,967 members, 7,845,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. (2366 Views)

'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami / Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman / I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. by nduchucks: 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2009
Esteemed leader does not believe in democracy.

Former Biafran leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu, yesterday vowed to return the incumbent Governor Peter Obi to the Government House in the next year’s governorship election.

He said the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) will sweep the poll in the February 6, 2010 poll.

The Eze Ndigbo was speaking at the Bassilica of the Most Holy Trinity Onitsha, Anambra State, at the flag-off of APGA campaign for Obi, insisted that the Anambra belongs to Igbo people and that nobody can impose a leader on the state.

Ojukwu said: "The Igbo land is not a forest. [/b]It belongs to Ndigbo, and they have agreed that [b]I am their leader and whatever I say they will do. I have come to show the way they will follow. I urge you all who are my friends and sons to come out en masse and vote for my political son, Obi. Let it be the only thing I’m asking you to do for me."

Ojukwu had arrived the campaign venue in a helicopter in the company of his wife, Bianca.

Obi, who dressed in Ankara with APGA inscription, urged the people to vote for him and the party, saying APGA has delivered on its campaign promises during the 2003 election.

He said his administration was not owing and should, therefore, be given a second term to consolidate its achievements.

Obi said that his administration, through the Anambra State Integrated Development Strategy (ANIDS) renovated schools, constructed roads, upgraded hospitals and plans to do more if voted again.

The National Chairman of APGA, Sir Victor Umeh, commended the party faithful for their solidarity and support, saying the APGA-led government had done well to the pride of the party.

According to Umeh, Anambra is 95 per cent APGA, stressing that Ojukwu, being the Igbo leader and Chairman of the party’s Board of Trustees, showed the people’s political path.

He added that Obi had surpassed all the past governors in the state in all areas of development.

He said: "We didn’t sign an agreement with anybody, which shows that the party is committed to the welfare of the people. APGA is a God-fearing party. We made sacrifices for the good of the state. We have come to consolidate on our achievements."

http://thenationonlineng.net/web2/articles/29334/1/Anambra-2010-Ojukwu-promises-Obi-will--return-/Page1.html

Re: Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. by MrCrackles(m): 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2009
I laugh in Ougadougou. . .
Odimegwu the coward is promising to return Obi shocked shocked
We shall see. . . . cool
Re: Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2009
Ojukwu will always speak of the world as he sees it based on the times he lived and what transpired when he was in active politics.

But those of us who are of the younger generation, who have the luxury of mordenity and who continue to make issue of what Ojukwu says without understanding that the old man will continue to speak of the world as he sees it and we can only accept the ones we agree with and ignore the ones we dont . . . .  .should be ashamed of ourselves.

This continuous attempt to analyse everything Ojukwu says is a shame on our part and especially those who champion it.

I think those who keep starting this threads have to take a look at themselves and question what drives them to lead this campaign of calumny against a man who is at the twilight of his life. Is it driven by hate? tribalism? Ojukwu holds no elected political office, why does what he says matter to you guys?
Re: Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. by metalgong5(m): 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

I laugh in Ougadougou. . .
We shall see. . . . cool
Shut up!! . . . . Quitessential drooling slowpoke. How dare you open your stinking boucael cavity against Eze Ndi Igbo?
You should even spend more time asking your mother about your biological father. Anuofia!! shocked

@Poster
Your interpretation of Ojukwu's speech had exposed your abysmal level of genetic ignorance. It is really pathetic!! sad

Long Live Ojukwu.
Re: Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. by saintneo(m): 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2009
mikeansy:

Ojukwu will always speak of the world as he sees it based on the times he lived and what transpired when he was in active politics.

But those of us who are of the younger generation, who have the luxury of mordenity and who continue to make issue of what Ojukwu says without understanding that the old man will continue to speak of the world as he sees it and we can only accept the ones we agree with and ignore the ones we dont . . . .  .should be ashamed of ourselves.

This continuous attempt to analyse everything Ojukwu says is a shame on our part and especially those who champion it.

I think those who keep starting this threads have to take a look at themselves and question what drives them to lead this campaign of calumny against a man who is at the twilight of his life. Is it driven by hate? tribalism? Ojukwu holds no elected political office, why does what he says matter to you guys?
mikeansy, u really spoke my mind. i believe Ojukwu's words are the words of the old generation. Furthermore, i can read Ojukwu's words as being positive and confidence in the people not to rob the people.
MrCrackles:

mrcrackee, everyone is entitle to his own view; even u the coward hiding behind computer
Re: Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. by MrCrackles(m): 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2009
Chei See Odimegwu's lapdogs barking near my asshole. . . .Buncha fuc.ktards! shocked shocked grin grin
Ojukwu is a coward. . .He ran and betrayed his own people. . . grin grin grin
Re: Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2009
That coward (ojukwu) just realized that democracy is interesting than waging war against nigeria.Anyhow he is enjoying the privileges of a godfather which includes talking anyhow.S.T.U.Pi.D
Re: Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. by sjeezy8: 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

Chei See Odimegwu's lapdogs barking near my asshole. . . .Buncha fuc.ktards! shocked shocked grin grin

~Bluetooth:

That coward (ojukwu) just realized that democracy is interesting than waging war against nigeria.Anyhow he is enjoying the privileges of a godfather which includes talking anyhow.S.T.U.Pi.D

lol
Re: Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. by MrCrackles(m): 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2009
metal-gong:

Shut up!! . . . . Quitessential drooling slowpoke. How dare you open your stinking boucael cavity against Eze Ndi Igbo?
You should even spend more time asking your mother about your biological father. Anuofia!! shocked
You sit at the peak of top grade buffoonery. . . .Fuc.k you and Eze Ndigbo a trilli times. . .
I am not a tribalist but i still maintain and stand by my comments. . .Ojukwu is a bloody coward and you are waste of bandwidth!
Ewu ara. . . . . .Oloshi Buruku! cool
Re: Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. by metalgong5(m): 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2009
~Bluetooth:

MrCrackles:

Birds of a feather . . . . .By their ignoble rantings we shall know them. . . However, these obvious rantings from you Hausa and Yoruba Ofe mmanus shows that Odumegwu Ojukwu is a revered institution in all the roots and crannies of the cesspit called Nigeria.
Unfortunately, you twats are yet to accept the fact that you all are little demons that are always attenuated by the voice of Ojukwu.
Re: Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. by metalgong5(m): 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

You sit at the peak of top grade buffoonery. . . .Fuc.k you and Eze Ndigbo a trilli times. . .
I am not a tribalist but i still maintain and stand by my comments. . .Ojukwu is a bloody coward and you are waste of bandwidth!
Ewu ara. . . . . .Oloshi Buruku! cool
Nairalanders are already over bored with your imbecillic and redundant three liners. I can only deduce one thing from your posts which is that your are definetely a product of a malfunctioning condom. . . . an unfortunate event that denied you scalag the benefits of having an elder or father in the house. Hence, I wasnt surprised to see you and your fellow bad eggs of the society throwing unguarded tantrums against Eze ndi Igbo Gburu Gburu.
What a waste of human air!! Too bad sad
Re: Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. by olafolarin(m): 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2009
Ojukwu is just expressing what he has always been, an opportunist,
He betrayed his people into wrongly-planned war only to abscond to Ivory coAST.
Now he is seeking support for Obi because of what he gains as the party's national Chairman.
They are all just desperate money chasers.No wondere their region is the worst in the country after North,
Re: Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. by Nchara: 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2009
olafolarin:

Now he is seeking support for Obi because of what he gains as the party's national Chairman.
They are all just desperate money chasers.No wondere their region is the worst in the country after North,

Your logic on Ojukwu sucks. Do you expect him not to support his party candidate? After all, he is not a Yoruba who sings your praise in your face and curses you in your back. Soon you will come here preaching against tribalism, not so?

How is Yorubaland better than Igboland? Don't even mention Lagos here because Lagos wasn't built by Yoruba alone, but by everyone including oil money from ND which includes two Igbo states, as well as the sweat of millions of  Igbos (and other non-Yoruba) who live and pay taxes there. Can you compare any of the Yoruba states (-Lagos) to any of the Igbo states? Do you know of the different poverty levels in the different regions of Nig? Born ignoramus.
Re: Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. by MrCrackles(m): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2009
Nchara:

How is Yorubaland better than Igboland? Don't even mention Lagos here because Lagos wasn't built by Yoruba alone, but by everyone including oil money from ND which includes two Igbo states, as well as the sweat of millions of  Igbos (and other non-Yoruba) who live and pay taxes there. Can you compare any of the Yoruba states (-Lagos) to any of the Igbo states? Do you know of the different poverty levels in the different regions of Nig? Born ignoramus.
GBAM!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. by metalgong5(m): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2009
olafolarin:

Its a pity . . . . Your statements just showed how pathetic the life of you old fool looks like. Your mates are in Nigeria waxing strong while you are in Germany taking pictures in an elevator.
How dare you even compare the Igbo nation with the South West where poverty is naturally endemic. Even after 39 years of the infamous Awolowo 20 pounds policy, you naturally handicapped yorubas have nothing to show for it.
For the upteenth time, you Yoruba Ofe mmanus are the problem of the cesspit called Nigeria . . . . the parasitic and cawordice nature of you folks is astounding.
Re: Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. by debosky(m): 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2009
When did churches become venues for political campaigns?

Well let's see if the Igbos will 'do what I tell them to do' as Ojukwu claims. I frankly detest personality politics - vote for Obi as a favour to Ojukwu, not because the guy is the best candidate.
Re: Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. by metalgong5(m): 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2009
debosky:

[b]When did churches become venues for political campaigns? [/b]Well let's see if the Igbos will 'do what I tell them to do' as Ojukwu claims. I frankly detest personality politics - vote for Obi as a favour to Ojukwu, not because the guy is the best candidate.
What a silly question? sad
FyI, Peter Obi is the best candidate: to be generous, I would say that he is among the best three and that why Ojukwu is supporting him. Igbo elders are known to be specific on where they stand instead of doing the yoruba style-- Standing between the fence.
Re: Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. by Nchara: 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2009
debosky:

Well let's see if the Igbos will 'do what I tell them to do' as Ojukwu claims. I frankly detest personality politics - vote for Obi as a favour to Ojukwu, not because the guy is the best candidate.

Useful contribution. As you may know, Igbos are very democratic and republican and I doubt that Anambra people will listen to Ojukwu. They will vote as their minds direct them plus the rigging that will naturally take place. Ojukwu is respected no doubt but politics is a different game especially with somebody of Soludo's calibre involved. I'd go for Soludo then Obi, in that order.
Re: Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. by MrCrackles(m): 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2009
Nchara:

Useful contribution. As you may know, Igbos are very democratic and republican and[b] I doubt that Anambra people will listen to Ojukwu[/b]. They will vote as their minds direct them plus the rigging that will naturally take place. Ojukwu is respected no doubt but politics is a different game especially with somebody of Soludo's calibre involved. I'd go for Soludo then Obi, in that order.
Crucial. . .Personally, i believe Ojukwu is a spent force, hence he wont have any impact AT ALL in the overall results. . . .
Ngige will give Soludo a run for his money. . . Barring any fraudulent practise, i tip NGIGE. . . . .
Re: Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. by Nchara: 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2009
Mr Crackles

AC has no place in Igboland. It is PDP or APGA in Anambra, and PDP holds a stronger promise for Ndigbo, rigging or no rigging.
Re: Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. by metalgong5(m): 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2009
Nchara:

Mr Crackles

AC has no place in Igboland. It is PDP or APGA in Anambra, and PDP holds a stronger promise for Ndigbo, rigging or no rigging.

Ignore those Yoruba Mgbatimgbatis, there sole aim is to invade Anambra state with the lame dock AC party, . . . . thats why they spend most of their time maligning Soludo or Peter Obi.
Re: Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. by debosky(m): 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2009
@ Nchara - personality politics reigns in Nigeria.

If Ngige can appeal better to the people then he has a credible chance under AC's banner - in a democratic election of course.
Re: Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. by Nchara: 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2009
Debosky

No doubt, but it does so in a far less proportion than party politics. PDP is a behemoth and only rough riders such as Orji Kalu can stand it. AC, as well as its candidate Ngige, are neophytes. No chance in Anambra for anything AC, rigging or no rigging. If Ngige had been in PPA (Kalu's party) it would have payed him more.
Re: Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. by duality(m): 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2009
ngige got to gov house thru the back door b4 now. he cant just come in tru the front door.

he better finds a good way of rigging or 4get it.

one truth is that ngige can not come in thru the front door. people would always want to run away from this truth
Re: Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. by Nchara: 11:47pm On Dec 18, 2009
Anambra 2010: Soludo's supporters in jubilation as candidates appease local power brokers
From Chuks Collins, Awka

WITH only about 50 days to the February 6, 2010 Anambra State governorship polls, not much can be said of preparation by political parties and their candidates for the election. Out of 25 parties initially identified by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) as sponsoring candidates for the election only seven have some recognisable addresses. Besides the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), the Labour Party (LP), The Action Congress (AC), The All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA), The Progressive Peoples Alliance (PPA), the African Democratic Congress (ADC), and of late the Hope Democratic Party (HDP), none of the rest is noticed or could be traced to any public office in any part of the state. Some politicians refer to them as parties and candidates in Diaspora

advertisement

In the same pattern, only the candidates of the seven parties have been organising public functions and programs round the state to sensitise the electorates on the forthcoming election. They include Prof Chukwuma Soludo - (PDP); Andy Uba (LP); Dr Chris Ngige (AC); Iyom Uche Ekwunife (PPA); Mr. Peter Obi (APGA); Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu (HDP) and Chief Ralphs Okey-Nwosu (ADC).

The seeming "campaign apathy" is being linked to "greed and grab mentality" of public office seekers in Anambra State. Features of previous campaign rallies such as distribution of food items to the electorate like rice, salt, sugar, vegetable oil and other souvenirs, in addition to grandiose promises that would however not be met, are consciously missing. The elective office seekers now limit sharing of any such largesse to few stakeholders, community leaders and chieftains. It is believed that having appeased these few perceived 'local gods' and perhaps some other institutions that have both direct and indirect bearings on their election success, there's no more need to 'waste' money, time or energy going to see or speak to those ordinary citizens/electorates.

However, going by the assurances of the chairman of INEC, Prof Maurice Iwu and his erstwhile Anambra State Resident Commissioner Chief Rowland Uwah, it would not be business-as-usual on Feb 6, 2010 in Anambra State. The duo had severally insisted that the commission has repositioned and corrected itself for better performance and services even though most citizens are viewing the reassurances with undisguised skepticism.

The immediate past Deputy National Chairman of the PPA, and now a chieftain of PDP in the state, Dr Austin Ndigwe did not feel comfortable with the alleged conflicting statements from Iwu. At a recent function, Iwu was said to tag the emergence of Prof Chukwuma Soludo of the PDP as "undemocratic" while keeping mute on the surprise transformation of Andy Uba, Nicholas Ukachukwu and Iyom Uche Ekwunife as candidates of Labour Party, PPA and Hope Democratic Party. The three have been top-rated members of the PDP.

According to Ndigwe, it will be difficult for the ordinary people of Anambra State to put confidence in Iwu as capable of leaving up to his part as an unbiased umpire. He indeed believes Iwu has shown biased in the Anambra governorship project, specifically against Soludo and in favour of Andy Uba. He also insists that it is an open secret that Iwu and Andy Uba shared personal favour but was quick to warn that Nigerians and the world, particularly Anambra electorates are watching and waiting.

He wonders "how individuals who had no party membership cards, never bought any nomination/expression of interest forms pass through any form of nomination or primary election formalities instantly transform overnight over and above certified members of those parties to become their governorship candidates in faraway Abuja and Prof Iwu and his men found it very acceptable. But at the same time Iwu wants to strangulate and destroy the enthusiasm, which the emergence of Soludo has generated in the PDP."

Ndigwe who recently returned to PDP with funfair challenged Iwu and INEC to host a free and fair election in Anambra State claiming that the PDP/Soludo machinery would "record a landslide victory." He said, "the political transformation is not new in Anambra state, and the records are there. The former PDP governor Dr. Chinwoke Mbadinuju in 2003 decamped to Alliance for Democracy when he was denied a re-election ticket. He along with members who decamped with him, even with the so-called power of incumbency was beaten squarely by the PDP. They were so floored that they lost voices, faces and political foothold in the sate till date." Ndigwe claimed that Uba even before making any public appearance as LP candidate has already started discussing openly his return to PDP.

In contrast to the bitter demonstration and protests on the streets of Onitsha, Nnewi, Ekwulobia and Awka, last Wednesday following the restraining order of the Court of Appeal on Soludo, there were wild jubilation in various parts of the state when the news came of the Supreme Court verdict clearing the path for Soludo yesterday. At every street corner, business areas, shops, beer parlours, people were dancing and cheering over the verdict. They discussed it with joy. Some were grateful that it is now better for all the political heavy weights to go into the community to solicit votes, sell and market themselves and programmes to the people.

Soludo's running mate, Senator Emmanuel Anosike who has been piloting affairs was in a cheerful mood. He described the verdict as cheering, heart-warming and reassuring. According to him, the Supreme Court has again demonstrated that it is the bastion hope for all. Chief Okey Muo-Aroh, chairman of Soludo Campaign Organization said the initial restraining order was strange because he did not see the loss, which the litigants could have suffered in the circumstance with Soludo being cleared to run.

Meanwhile, Ekwunife has urged other candidates to dwell on issues rather than blackmail and propaganda.

While receiving a delegation of the Hausa and Yoruba communities as part of her campaign tours, she blamed leadership failure for the nation's administrative woes. She assured that her regime would make the remarkable and necessary change, and would carry all groups along.

The leader of the team, 71 year-old Alhaji Babale Bawuro, said that the Hausa community decided to support her because, "we have seen and followed you in this state and your antecedents are well known to us.

"Some of us who are Moslems and others who are Christians have been praying for your success in this election, having seen the seriousness in you.

"Before now, the Hausa community had been neglected in the state by successive governments after we helped them to win the election, but we have seen that you are a different kind of politician and that is why we have come to offer ourselves to you."

She said that some people in this state were playing politics with bitterness, by blackmailing others and carrying unnecessary propaganda against each other, adding that politics should be played in an atmosphere of friendship

She told the Hausa community leaders that she did not join the governorship race in Anambra because she had money, but to salvage the people of the state from bondage and assured them that if elected that they would not be left out in the scheme of things and urged them to have faith in her and her party PPA.

She has continued her community tours and campaigns and has so far covered about 100 out of the 177 communities in the state.
Re: Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. by MrCrackles(m): 12:09am On Dec 19, 2009
Nchara:

Mr Crackles

I dont agree with you at all. . . .
Anambrians will decide who they want but we might not be able to tell who the masses have decided on as rigging will reign supreme!
As Debosky already mentioned, personality politics remains ever relevant hence Ngige has a fair chance going by his popularity!
I still dont understand why you see Ngige or AC as "neophtes" undecided
Re: Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. by Nchara: 12:43am On Dec 19, 2009
Mr Crackles,

AC is a party of crooks and failed politicians- Atiku, Tinubu, former Osun State governor, among others who keep moving from one party to another like prostitu-tes. The lastest is that they want to form a mega party with ANPP, another dead party. AC holds no promise for Ndigbo. Why jump into the river and drown when you can stay afloat with a lifebouy?

Igbos are wiser now. They will pitch their tent with PDP which offers a veritable platform for 2015. Ngige is not as popular as they make him out. I think even Obi will beat him hands down.
Re: Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. by debosky(m): 12:45am On Dec 19, 2009
Nchara:

Mr Crackles,

AC is a party of crooks and failed politicians- Atiku, Tinubu, former Osun State governor, among others who keep moving from one party to another like prostitu-tes. The lastest is that they want to form a mega party with ANPP, another dead party. AC holds no promise for Ndigbo. Why jump into the river and drown when you can stay afloat with a lifebouy?

Igbos are wiser now. They will pitch their tent with PDP which offers a veritable platform for 2015. Ngige is not as popular as they make him out. I think even Obi will beat him hands down.

Amazing! So what is PDP then? Is Uba not a failed politician for failing to win the Anambra elections? Are the numerous crooks such as Ibori not members of the PDP?

Hilarious I tell you.
Re: Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. by MrCrackles(m): 12:58am On Dec 19, 2009
Nchara:

Mr Crackles,

PDP is a party of saints and impeccable politicians then innit grin grin grin
I laugh in a hot air balloon Nchara. . . . .
A lot of people pitching tents with PDP are controlled by thier bellies. . . .
I am going to be watching Anambra with keen interest when the next elections rolls by
Re: Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. by Nchara: 12:58am On Dec 19, 2009
Debosky,

They are all crooks but I surmise that AC politicians are more crooked and very flirtatious. They are also hypocritical.
Re: Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. by debosky(m): 1:00am On Dec 19, 2009
Nchara:

Debosky,

They are all crooks but I surmise that AC politicians are more crooked and very flirtatious. They are also hypocritical.

Are they? I'm inclined to think they had the courage to leave the cesspit that is called the PDP and TRY to offer an alternate platform, even if imperfect. If AC is hypocritical, PDP is the creator of the word hypocrisy - largest 'party' but the most undemocratic one.
Re: Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. by Nchara: 1:01am On Dec 19, 2009
You still have fairly decent people in PDP compared to AC. Apart from Fasola who is by Nigerian standard fairly decent, name any other in AC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Females Soldiers Will Teach The Nigerian Army How To Sort Out Boko Haram / Good Governance Tour Town Hall Meeting Live In Benue(Pictures & Report) / Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.