Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) (40770 Views)

Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) / "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics / "Suleman Heals The Blind & Crippled In Liberia Amidst Massive Crowd"- Says Owusu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by youngSam7470(m): 10:09am On Mar 16, 2017
u that is not a scammer how as your life turn
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:09am On Mar 16, 2017
Oh really? undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Rapsino(m): 10:09am On Mar 16, 2017
sarrki:
It does not remove the fact that he's a scammer

mehn... ur hypocrisy is of high level...
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Owiii(m): 10:10am On Mar 16, 2017
sarrki:

Watch your mouth. Don't call him a scammer or else you....
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Absoj(m): 10:10am On Mar 16, 2017
AustinDBeloved:
U are only made whole if u believe. Was blind bathemus the only blind or disabled man when Jesus healed him? Apply common sense and don't come here to fool urself.
Dats a perfect answer.
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Goke7: 10:10am On Mar 16, 2017
Apostle Suleiman is officially a Nigerian politician as its only Nigerian Politicians that keep trying to launder their image positively despite their shortcomings. Someone Pls tell this Pastor to stop playing politics except he has an ambition in the future
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by ogastone(m): 10:10am On Mar 16, 2017
Praise be to God.
God works in a mysterious ways.
No matter what, Only God alone can reject the Apostle.
God choice of whom or what He use is not determined by human election.
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Absoj(m): 10:10am On Mar 16, 2017
youngSam7470:
u that is not a scammer how as your life turn

Abi oooo.
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by 1metre: 10:11am On Mar 16, 2017
I am a cripple, why can't these pastors heal me grin
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by johntaiwo123(m): 10:12am On Mar 16, 2017
K
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by kingDELE(m): 10:12am On Mar 16, 2017
frosbel2:

Your Pastor is a lying thief, a lazy scammer who does not want to get a damn job and instead goes about deceiving and deluding people while collecting their money.

You are brainwashed, get the hell out of that useless church !!
so??

What is ur biz if he has been brainwashed??

Is it ur brain? Y are u pained?
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by ZORO47(m): 10:13am On Mar 16, 2017
sarrki:
We have a lot of beggars outside his church

That comes to beg for alms every Sunday

Why go to USA to scamm magas

Africans are so dumb
Im sure you wouldn't post this poo if that crippled man was your relative or friend. It's the same reaction them sadducees had when Jesus healed a man with a withered hand. Instead of being happy for someone who was once maimed but now whole, u are focusing on something irrelevant. undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 16, 2017
`

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by misteryman: 10:13am On Mar 16, 2017
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, PRAY AND HEAVENLY FATHER IN THE KINGDOMS OF HEAVEN WILL ANSWER AND COME TO YOUR RESCUE. THAT'S WHERE I STAND.

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 16, 2017
Jacksonville:

You haven't heard "Go ye to all the nations of the earth and preach the gospel." The gospel is not limited to ur nation.

Stark BMC illiterate .
a wise man once said you don't see faith healers working in hospitals for the same reason you don't see psychics winning the lottery every week.. let that sink in...

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:14am On Mar 16, 2017
This is one of the yanse the pastor chopped

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:15am On Mar 16, 2017
THOU SHALL NOT JUDGE
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Ellixlimswag(m): 10:16am On Mar 16, 2017
damage control

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by jumpandpas(m): 10:16am On Mar 16, 2017
poshbrave:

With ur presume knowledge of the scripture I would have advice u don't even comment but siNce u make ur commnt. Remember also Moses was wrong when Maryam spoke against him but u know d end result. David committed sin by counting d Israelite u know those who suffer it. Ur standard of judging him as perverts nd unrighteous may be wrong so don't conclude yet

Can you tell me what I said against him?. You should know that Babalawo also performs miracle.
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by xhamel89: 10:16am On Mar 16, 2017
sarrki:

Africans are so dumb

hear an animal speak, at the pool by the beautiful gate, were there not many who were sick and got healed, why does it take that man that was healed after 38 years that long to receive his healing? Besides, you said "begging alms around his church" were they begging healing? mumu, retarded#
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 16, 2017
Akshow:
scam!!! !
Do you have proof that it is a scam?
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Jabioro: 10:18am On Mar 16, 2017
We have enough to export in this country.. some has just exported another cheap lie to yonder ..Most cripples at home front had no money to buy our products and services.. You can see wonders for afar...
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 10:18am On Mar 16, 2017
Is it just me, or are all his pastors bald in the front? Same with Oyakhilome and fried hair. Same with Rev. King and a beard. There's got to be more to this trend.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by jumpandpas(m): 10:18am On Mar 16, 2017
UNIQUEISRAEL:

Hey, young fellow... Who made you a judge, are you God?!
I know if you were at the scene with those who were to stone the woman caught in adultery, you will do the unthinkable!

@ last, Jesus told the woman to go and sin no more. What does that implies?.
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Cmeo(m): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2017
Nothing is here to ever suggest that the man was crippled before the miracle. Miracle of work!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Austin234(m): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2017
What is BMC?

YoungRichRuler:
Nice one.

BMC wan take over the thread.
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Fessy09(m): 10:21am On Mar 16, 2017
sarrki:

if he's a scammer, what are you??

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 10:21am On Mar 16, 2017
All this pastors, if there is hell in the first place, they will all go to hell.

What made moses not to enter the promise land? I never knew until last month when I checked the bible and was perplexed.

God told him to speak to the rock to give the people water, but he hit the rock not once but twice and God said, cos he did not praised his name and made it look like he was the one who performed the miracle he will not enter the promise land.

And all this pastor will come and say " I will heal you. I healed that man, I performed a miracle ".

They are deceiving themselves all this so called pastor. Pastor sulieman healed a man? God is watching in 3D. If moses the meekest man on the earth did that and God denied him entrance, who are pastors that they feel they are semi-gods?
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by jumpandpas(m): 10:24am On Mar 16, 2017
xhamel89:

hear an animal speak, at the pool by the beautiful gate, were there not many who were sick and got healed, why does it take that man that was healed after 38 years that long to receive his healing? Besides, you said "begging alms around his church" were they begging healing? mumu, retarded#

Just listen to yourself. The man at the beautiful gate was he begging for healing?
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by olowobaba10: 10:24am On Mar 16, 2017
AustinDBeloved:
U are only made whole if u believe. Was blind bathemus the only blind or disabled man when Jesus healed him? Apply common sense and don't come here to fool urself.
CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME !
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 16, 2017
sarrki:

Africans are so dumb
No, they aren't.
Dumbness is not a trait peculiar to Africans only, it is found everywhere, in every continent.
And by the way, the absence of a quantifier before 'Africans' indicates that you are not excluded as well.

PS
I'm not religious, I've seen enough of this on NL already and I couldn't keep quiet about it.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by engrpheleeks(m): 10:24am On Mar 16, 2017
sarrki:

Go and buy #200 sense from mama Nkechi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 / Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members / What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.