Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) (40738 Views)

Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) / "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics / "Suleman Heals The Blind & Crippled In Liberia Amidst Massive Crowd"- Says Owusu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by buffalowings: 10:55am On Mar 16, 2017
kuku kill me

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

if only I believe in hell
I would make it seventy seven times hotter
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by back2sender: 11:02am On Mar 16, 2017
Can some one help me post that wicked ukwu that Alfa Sule dey chop 24/7.
That ukwu naa from the pit of hell
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by buffalowings: 11:02am On Mar 16, 2017
Benekruku:
grin grin grin

Scam

He should come to Igbobi Orthopaedic hospital and let's see how many patients will walk.

Damage control tactics

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2017
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by olaboy33(m): 11:05am On Mar 16, 2017
cummando:
Visa to USA 54k

Available man......anywhere in Nigeria. Adonbilivit again! Sulele eyaf fall my hand!
Before you mention check my Sig. I'm a master at verifications.

Next time use oyinbo

hello...
I have sumtin important to discuss reg ur sig....tried contacting via email, isn't going thru.. 8170379990.kindly contact me

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 11:07am On Mar 16, 2017
Ginaz:
All this pastors, if there is hell in the first place, they will all go to hell.

What made moses not to enter the promise land? I never knew until last month when I checked the bible and was perplexed.

God told him to speak to the rock to give the people water, but he hit the rock not once but twice and God said, cos he did not praised his name and made it look like he was the one who performed the miracle he will not enter the promise land.

And all this pastor will come and say " I will heal you. I healed that man, I performed a miracle ".

They are deceiving themselves all this so called pastor. Pastor sulieman healed a man? God is watching in 3D. If moses the meekest man on the earth did that and God denied him entrance, who are pastors that they feel they are semi-gods?
these* not this.

How can you even say so? agreed some may be phony..but in this case did the apostle ascribe this healing to himself, or you're saying it based on assumption? Or you're following this silly sensationalist Nairaland headline. Don't be too quick to cast the stone against the pastors. Sometimes, you need not state the obvious.
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Macmoni(m): 11:07am On Mar 16, 2017
sarrki:
It does not remove the fact that he's a scammer

neither does it proves d fact dah his a scammer
or have he scammed u b4
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by graphiti: 11:08am On Mar 16, 2017
jumpandpas:
A pastor can be in error and also perform miracle. God told Moses to SPEAK to the ROCK but he STROKE the ROCK though water came out and the people drank but at the end, moses was judged for that sin and also penalised.

d underlined is 100% on point!
Miracles occur not majorly because of d (righteosness of d) 'man of God' but because od righteousness od d God of man

He- God, can perform miracles/wonders/speak thru #ANYONE he so desires-sinner or holy! eg Balaam d 'prophet' in d bible.

What makes you a true child of God is not miracle but Righteousness.

Again on point!
(Performing) miracles is never a guarantee to make heaven, HOLINESS is! Jesus Christ Himself madevthis expressly clear in d book of Matthew:

7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

Bottomline:
Holiness takes u to heaven not miracles!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Nogodyej: 11:09am On Mar 16, 2017
APOSTLE DONE PAY THIS ONE NO BE NIJA ABEG GHARARAHEA
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Macmoni(m): 11:11am On Mar 16, 2017
sarrki:
We have a lot of beggars outside his church
That comes to beg for alms every Sunday
Why go to USA to scamm magas
Africans are so dumb
DAT is y u can Neva give out wat he have giving out b4 in our life
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by kosisokosi48(m): 11:17am On Mar 16, 2017
sarrki:

Young man seek knowledge

That scammer can't scamm me

Devil don already do u yahoo yahoo........ sorry shaaaaa
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Macmoni(m): 11:19am On Mar 16, 2017
sarrki:

So that's what makes your apostle to chop 3 somes?
He's a fraudster
u follow m chop party?? or did he collect thrersome from ur babe??
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Akaujaa(m): 11:21am On Mar 16, 2017
Mtcheeww...I rushed to see if its a white man he "healed" only to see its a black man with the same head shape (balded) as that of the pastor. Come to think of it, why are all pastors under Suleiman having the same balded head like him? Can that be a mere coincidence or what God asked them to do? It reminds me of those scary occultist men film I watched as a kid. Just thinking!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by subsurface: 11:21am On Mar 16, 2017
i pity some of u that still waste ur time looking for suleiman stories...

whether the man is guilty or not... he has said he has no case to answer;; yet u guys wouldnt mind ur business?

ARE U HIS GOD??

he is not a public servant so he is not mandated to confess or apologies to anyone publicly...

this has nothing to do with worshiping pastors or not... its jst simple common sense...

the man u are busy wasting ur valuable time taking abt; is busy right now in the USA making more waves & expanding his exploits & empire.

of a truth...

POOR PEOPLE ALWAYS WASTE THEIR VALUABLE TIME GOSSIPING ABOUT RICH/GREAT PEOPLE`s SUCCESS THAT THE RICH/GREAT PEOPLE GOT INVESTING THAT SAME TIME THAT THE POOR PEOPLE WASTED GOSSIPING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by DrogoG(m): 11:25am On Mar 16, 2017
People who believe this scammer are morons!
Why hasn't he gone into hospitals to "heal" real patients?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by samijay8(m): 11:26am On Mar 16, 2017
One day that guy may come for him like otobo did and say I'm not crippled at all, make he just pay me my balance. Everywhere scam on the mix

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by lastmessenger: 11:28am On Mar 16, 2017
sarrki:
We have a lot of beggars outside his church

That comes to beg for alms every Sunday

Why go to USA to scamm magas

Africans are so dumb
who have u ever helped other than supporting the most vindinctive and bigot president ever in the history of nigeria
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 11:32am On Mar 16, 2017
so he was cripple with all those big cloths?
how him leg take carry all those heavy cloths?
ok, i understand the scam, you have to cover him with big cloths so we wont see the so called crippled legs abi.
Bleep all naija pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Philinho(m): 11:33am On Mar 16, 2017
sarrki:

still better than ur Mohammed
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by otemdomino: 11:33am On Mar 16, 2017
AustinDBeloved:
U are only made whole if u believe. Was blind bathemus the only blind or disabled man when Jesus healed him? Apply common sense and don't come here to fool urself.
SMH undecided lipsrsealed undecided if you know the real story behind Bethemus, you would really be disappointed in Jeez.
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 11:34am On Mar 16, 2017
dannybomb:

e dey pain u as e dey scam people, oya open ur own ministry and scam people na, no one is holding u

No mind am. I don notice say that person always dey antagonise everything for NL.He has never made any sensible post in this forum.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by FavoredGuy: 11:41am On Mar 16, 2017
Thank God for the healing.

Oyibo people don dey deceive us tey tey! It's now time for us to work on the brain of at least few of them.

Meanwhile, what parts of Washing DC is so filled with black people?
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by zegxy: 11:41am On Mar 16, 2017
Sarrki, did the apostle scammed you or any member of your family?
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by omowumeee(f): 11:45am On Mar 16, 2017
shocked He is a miracle working God!...

Only on stage tho cheesy grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by zegxy: 11:52am On Mar 16, 2017
I love this apostle, some busy bodies are here condemning and criticizing him. The apostle has moved on his life doing exploits while you are here in Nigeria wasting your valuable time condemning him. That has not taken anything away from the apostle, despite the media propaganda (that has failed) because that has not stopped his follower and majority from still regarding him as a true man of God.Nigerians are wiser now, media propaganda can not stop the church from striving on.I stand with apostle Suleiman.
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by bullabong(m): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
AustinDBeloved:
U are only made whole if u believe. Was blind bathemus the only blind or disabled man when Jesus healed him? Apply common sense and don't come here to fool urself.
bros good day.... but u are a f00l. A big f00l to believe this. Go and have ur brain rewashed with truth.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
sarrki:

he is a scammer because he spoke about the senseless killing of kaduna people by the Apc led govt
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by zoedicus: 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
sarrki:

E-diot Spotted. cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by 2shur: 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
Scam.
A cripple legs supposed to look malnourished and very lean.
This guys legs are fat and healthy.
Crippled persons from the waist down are normally skinny.
Abegi scam

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Pernest: 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
sarrki:

What are you?He is that , He is that...you can never do the great things he is doing...never...how many people have you helped all your life? He is a scammer... I pity Nigerians
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Alajiki(m): 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
Alfa Suuuuuuuuleeeeee!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benin Pastors Visit Destiny Eguavoen's Church After Attack By Traditionalists / TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania / Still A Christian? When Was The Last Time You Did Any Of These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.