Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) (40752 Views)

Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) / "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics / "Suleman Heals The Blind & Crippled In Liberia Amidst Massive Crowd"- Says Owusu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by olaoreawofele: 10:25am On Mar 16, 2017
I hope the desperation to shake off the sexual allegation will not land AJS in another and more serious trouble with this claim. Countries such US do investigate claims of miracle and if found to be acted would land AJS in trouble. A word for the wise.
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Minemrys: 10:26am On Mar 16, 2017
Film trick. We've seen jet li punch people on screen without them actually being punched. Or green arrow fire arrows when actually he isn't firing anything. Like Mick Rory would say: "it turns out it was just another gig anyway".
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:27am On Mar 16, 2017
The question to ask is with what aid did the cripple get there in the first instance? Did he come with crutches? or wheel chair? or aided by people. That should be showed before we can talk of healing. Healing or no healing, only God knows His true sheep. He owns everything.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Capable091: 10:30am On Mar 16, 2017
kindly check out this link.... It says that otobo has confess but I don't know the authenticity of the information. Mind you, you guys need to stop criticizing and wait till you are convinced beyond any reasonable doubt.

http://prayerschamber..co.ke/2017/03/i-was-paid-to-blackmail-apostle-johnson.html?spref=fb&m=1
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Rogo: 10:30am On Mar 16, 2017
Other people issues will take some people to hell fire. i warned you all. Do not say i didn't

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by JackBizzle: 10:31am On Mar 16, 2017
Alphamale2017:
i have seen lots of that. i know what am saying. like i said before . it depends on the cause . believe me i have seen lots of cripple with swollen legs

Tell me, what happens to a muscle that is not used?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by TheEminentLaity: 10:32am On Mar 16, 2017
I'm surprised you're still a Christian.
frosbel2:

Your Pastor is a lying thief, a lazy scammer who does not want to get a damn job and instead goes about deceiving and deluding people while collecting their money.

You are brainwashed, get the hell out of that useless church !!
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by OldBeer: 10:32am On Mar 16, 2017
xhamel89:

hear an animal speak, at the pool by the beautiful gate, were there not many who were sick and got healed, why does it take that man that was healed after 38 years that long to receive his healing? Besides, you said "begging alms around his church" were they begging healing? mumu, retarded#
Jesus will be so proud of you.
See how you surround a bible verse with curses.
Imbecilic möron.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by henrysam(m): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2017
sarrki:
We have a lot of beggars outside his church

That comes to beg for alms every Sunday

Why go to USA to scamm magas

Africans are so dumb
How many beggars have u helped too. In the world's of PA buhari "change begins with u"
Thank me later bro grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by odomanis: 10:32am On Mar 16, 2017
sarrki:
It does not remove the fact that he's a scammer

It is paining you,i can see.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by donplato(m): 10:34am On Mar 16, 2017
sarrki:

He's not a pastor in the first place
just displaying your stupidity...pained much?
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Alphamale2017(m): 10:34am On Mar 16, 2017
JackBizzle:

Tell me, what happens to a muscle that is not used?

i told u it depends on the cause. over the years , i have seen lots of cripple with fat legs. thats my own personal experience and i am very sure of it
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Alphamale2017(m): 10:36am On Mar 16, 2017
olaoreawofele:
I hope the desperation to shake off the sexual allegation will not land AJS in another and more serious trouble with this claim. Countries such US do investigate claims of miracle and if found to be acted would land AJS in trouble. A word for the wise.
this is not the first time he is doing a crusade in the usa. the branch in usa is over 5 years old.
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by omostrugle: 10:36am On Mar 16, 2017
AustinDBeloved:
U are only made whole if u believe. Was blind bathemus the only blind or disabled man when Jesus healed him? Apply common sense and don't come here to fool urself.

I dont have problem with a pastor that saves life or healed someone, The problem i have with this scammers is why now turn miracle to a job. It is true that jesus christ 'son of mary' performed miracle with the power of Almighty GOD, but is it on record that he make that has a job or did you have it on record where jesus instructed people to be coming with their problem so that he can healed them like the way tb joshua et has turn it to work. Infact it is on record as well that jesus christ did not perform the same miracle twice viz a viz(issue of dead, blind or lame) if yu have ur proof where jesus christ woke more than one person from the dead, you can pls share it wit us. The reason why it wont happen is because it is miracle and not magic. Miracle is a an occurrence that happen without the power of the doer, he doesnt kn pow what will hapen or how it will happen, he/she only prayed and hope that God Almighty make it possible. it is only a magician that will tell people to bring their problem so that he can solved it for them not aclaimed men of God.

Their job is to prach, teach, pray and advise. not performing useless miracle that cannot stand d test of time.

The alfas(Acclaimed Muslim Cleric) is the one that sucks most with their babalawo sand wey dem dey used. Those scammers are every where, even in the mosque. Almighty God will judge all.

Nigerians are too gullible.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Alphamale2017(m): 10:37am On Mar 16, 2017
Rogo:
Other people issues will take some people to hell fire. i warned you all. Do not say i didn't
wow so true
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by emmayayodeji(m): 10:37am On Mar 16, 2017
DollarAngel:
If Christianity is a scam and they are making it, why not use your own atheism scam people too. Who not believing in God don epp? Nonsense

Do u even hear ursef
Oponu

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Originalsly: 10:38am On Mar 16, 2017
AustinDBeloved:
U are only made whole if u believe. Was blind bathemus the only blind or disabled man when Jesus healed him? Apply common sense and don't come here to fool urself.
Hmmm.... so he performed a miracle?... it never occur to you that the miracles only take place during Prime Time?...that you never ever learn anything about the one receiving the miracle?.... what's his name..where does he live... his siblings?...nothing that can pinpoint him?...always..always anonymous? Why? Apply common sense and don't come here to support foolishness and trickery.
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by olexjay(m): 10:39am On Mar 16, 2017
AustinDBeloved:
#Valid
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Jerryojozy(m): 10:39am On Mar 16, 2017
The gifts of God is irrecoverable. When He gives you, He doesn't take it back. Someone can sin and still perform miracle.

Genius J
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Donkaro: 10:39am On Mar 16, 2017
Helping God to judge people is another sin of its own. Learn to liv everything for God. We shldn't forget that God does not judge or think d way we do.
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by JackBizzle: 10:40am On Mar 16, 2017
Alphamale2017:

i told u it depends on the cause. over the years , i have seen lots of cripple with fat legs. thats my own personal experience and i am very sure of it

You could have been smoking oshogbo weed over the years. I cant trust your personal experience
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 10:40am On Mar 16, 2017
emmayayodeji:

Do u even hear ursef
Oponu

Nna gi na Nne gi bu oponu
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by davo90tico(m): 10:42am On Mar 16, 2017
sarrki:
We have a lot of beggars outside his church

That comes to beg for alms every Sunday

Why go to USA to scamm magas

Africans are so dumb
bro when God blesses you with your money
do you not spend it where you want to?
do you help everyone that's in your own neighborhood that needs help? No, so why is that a problem now?
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Alphamale2017(m): 10:43am On Mar 16, 2017
JackBizzle:

You could have been smoking oshogbo weed over the years. I cant trust your personal experience

:p i am sure of the things i have seen . weed kor. grass ni :p
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Aragon: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2017
jumpandpas:
A pastor can be in error and also perform miracle. God told Moses to SPEAK to the ROCK but he STROKE the ROCK though water came out and the people drank but at the end, moses was judged for that sin and also penalised. What makes you a true child of God is not miracle but Righteousness.

Thank God for People like you

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by back2sender: 10:45am On Mar 16, 2017
See 419 miracle.
Alfa Sule should come to Kano Street in Ebute Metta and do his miracle on the thousands of crippled beggers there.
Just take a look at the chair he SAT on is it Normal? It shows arrogance and waste.
Alfa Sule fuccking small small girls in his church.
I hope the police are investigating the petition written by Alfa Sule girl friend against him.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by kevoh(m): 10:45am On Mar 16, 2017
Suleiman, gerrout of here jor ! angry Me I tink say na full restoration of amputee's limb miracle sef. grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 10:45am On Mar 16, 2017
Oga come back and clear your Name mr Back BAck
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by linkszelda: 10:47am On Mar 16, 2017
This issue is quite simple to solve. The ball is in the apostles court. All he has to do is provide some documents for verification(passport is enough) or if he is really sure of himself sue all the accusing parties for character defamation and libel. SIMPLE.

Infact by the time he sues them. that is if he does, and he wins the suit. He wouldn't have to collect tithe from his church members for one year.

1bn from keyamo chambers

1bn from otobo

1bn from Sahara

1bn from others

No be small money o. Abeg pastor followers make Una givam clue na
Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 10:48am On Mar 16, 2017
Scammer he don scam them o.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 10:52am On Mar 16, 2017
poshbrave:

Ur Imam nd alhaji shd heal one cripple let see or are cripples not much in d north in fact they are d ones with d bagger association of Nigeria lol
keep quiet Alfa Sulaiman is a scammer.........Let him come to Oyigbo market and heal them let see.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by Number2(m): 10:53am On Mar 16, 2017
dannybomb:

e dey pain u as e dey scam people, oya open ur own ministry and scam people na, no one is holding u
true talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 / Muoka Vs Ofoegbu: War In The House Of God / Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.