Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

*~ Muyeskin Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / *~ Muyeskin Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! (2122 Views)

Poll: Which of these members is the Most Active Poster in education?

Luvola (The LASU reporter): 25% (3 votes)
Mr Fox: 33% (4 votes)
Muyeskin: 41% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Education Section Chat Room / *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Education Section Rules And Regulation(New) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~ Muyeskin Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by Phemour: 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2009
This is to inform you guys that there will be an Official Nairaland Award this year. We (Moderators) have gathered to fish out the following members as Education Active Members.

Muyeskin

Mr Fox

Luvola

Alas, one of these members has to be the Most Active Poster in Education; it’s up to you to decide.

Voting closes December 25, 2009, 08:46 PM.

Thanks for you support and understanding.  smiley
Re: *~ Muyeskin Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by Dclique(m): 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2009
My Vote goes to Mr Fox any day, any time.
Re: *~ Muyeskin Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by Phemour: 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2009
Mine goes to Muyeskin.
Re: *~ Muyeskin Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by Dclique(m): 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2009
You always liked that guy.
Re: *~ Muyeskin Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by adebayo201: 7:01am On Dec 19, 2009
Plz moderatorz, d sentence on d poll sayz it closes dec 25th, bt phemour lata says dec 26th. It's only an observation ;(

al ar gud bt my oau report is betta. My vote to d 1 and only Muye. grin
Re: *~ Muyeskin Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by nellaluv(f): 11:32am On Dec 19, 2009
I don't know what criteria you guys used to come to the conclusion that Mrcrackhead is an active poster on the Education section. His posts are always short and incoherent. Or is it b'cos he's popular
It suppose to be :
Muyeskin
Mr fox
Luvola
Dclique
I know dclique is a mode, and Kosovo too, who is also a mod was nominated in the politics section. If dclique is not qualified what of Sagamite.
Re: *~ Muyeskin Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by iconoclast(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2009
mrcrackles any time any day
Re: *~ Muyeskin Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by Dclique(m): 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2009
Thanks nella, but am not sure it will be fair if am included.

These guys where nominated cus people recognised their effort. I guess no one recognised mine. cry
Re: *~ Muyeskin Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by nellaluv(f): 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2009
Nominated Maybe you meant hand-picked, 'cos i wasn't aware of any nomination process, was there a vote of any kind, i don't think so. Just wanted to voice my opinion sha, It's not as if it's my cup of tea anyway, what do i care.
Re: *~ Muyeskin Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by Sagamite(m): 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2009
Moderator: Do you want the most Active or most Valued poster?  shocked

This your criteria na wah!  grin

If you want the most active poster, why don't you just find the person with the highest amount of posts in this section and then award your award for the award of the most active poster award.  grin wink

You don't need a public vote for that.  undecided
Re: *~ Muyeskin Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by Sagamite(m): 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2009
nellaluv:

I don't know what criteria you guys used to come to the conclusion that Mrcrackhead is an active poster on the Education section. His posts are always short and incoherent. Or is it b'cos he's popular
It suppose to be :
Muyeskin
Mr fox
Luvola
Dclique
I know dclique is a mode, and Kosovo too, who is also a mod was nominated in the politics section. If dclique is not qualified what of Sagamite.

I couldn't agree more.  undecided

If you want to give for number of posts, then he is the person. Thousands of senseless posts with non-existent value.
Re: *~ Muyeskin Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by Phemour: 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2009
adebayo201:

Plz moderatorz, d sentence on d poll sayz it closes dec 25th, bt phemour lata says dec 26th. It's only an observation ;(
Its ok now.
Re: *~ Muyeskin Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by Ukavwe: 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2009
Well gus what i think is everyone on de education section has done their best,voting for de best is a good thing but is it de quality or quantity of post that matter?we should also Thx all Nairalanders for making this year educating &entertaining.
Re: *~ Muyeskin Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by Dclique(m): 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2009
Exactly, i can't agree more.
Re: *~ Muyeskin Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by adebayo201: 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2009
HmmmM cool that'z it lipsrsealed
Re: *~ Muyeskin Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by 9iceX(m): 5:33am On Dec 23, 2009
I give it up for the one and only OAU representa!
Muyeskin is just the man, Go on man and keep oxygenizing the Education Sec
Re: *~ Muyeskin Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by adebayo201: 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2009
God bless u jare cheesy
Re: *~ Muyeskin Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by Dclique(m): 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2009
This one that the views are not increasing rapidly,
hope people are voting o!!!!!!!! undecided
Re: *~ Muyeskin Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by nellaluv(f): 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2009
How will the views increase when the moderator is even afraid to reply. Dclique i think your boss must be impeached. . . lol, and u take over, are you with me cheesy tongue
Re: *~ Muyeskin Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by Dclique(m): 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2009
Lol Luv, Do you have something against phemour?,
I think its just perfect the way things are.
Re: *~ Muyeskin Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by Phemour: 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2009
nellaluv:

How will the views increase when the moderator is even afraid to reply. Dclique i think your boss must be impeached. . . lol, and u take over, are you with me cheesy tongue
LOL. . . i'm wiv u guys.
Re: *~ Muyeskin Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by adebayo201: 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2009
At last muyeskin wön grin bt let think of it so election kwasiokwo is stil affectin us here in nairaland. Out of thousands of pple in this site, in this section and d likes so only less than 20 vote tongue sumtin must b bhind diz :- * what du u guyz think abt this
Re: *~ Muyeskin Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by Dclique(m): 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2009
Imagine!!
People didnt vote and see who now won. . . undecided
Re: *~ Muyeskin Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by Sagamite(m): 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2009
Personally, I have never seen any of your nominees in this section so I could not vote.

There were other contributors to Education I knew that added quality contributions like tkb, candylips, davidif, bawomolo etc that I could identify with.
Re: *~ Muyeskin Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by adebayo201: 7:28am On Dec 28, 2009
Sag, i wantd 2 agree wit u. Some of the nomineez dnt start postin from d beginin of d year. Those dat are active are neglectd dat iz y pple lyk me av 2 go 4 d 1 i kno.
U see, at least there shd b sum criteria governin d nomination and d likes. cry not dat i'm critizin d mod bt sum pple just register nt less than 2mnth nd they'r nominatd. shocked

As it happen in lokoja so it is in kaduna. It's al over d section (check dat of literature/writing) tongue
i dnt wantd 2 cry over split milkt :C cool
Re: *~ Muyeskin Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by semid4lyfe(m): 1:48am On Dec 30, 2009
I just dey waka pass.
Re: *~ Muyeskin Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by MrFox1(m): 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2010
this is very interesting, I am seeing it for the first time and quite suprised to be honest.

Dclique,  thanks for nominating me, I am a great fan.

On another note, I recently got barred from posting stuff on naira, on suspicion of spam posting,  Dclique, Phemour could you guys help me rectify that? As you know, I dont post spam messages.

Thank you.

Regards

Mr Fox
Re: *~ Muyeskin Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by muyeskin(m): 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2010
Well, I just want to say that whatever you know how to do, do it well. I've seen some post saying Muyeskin aka OXYGEN is not an active poster or probably not a good poster. I disseminate information's not because i needed an award but because i had the passion to help candidates with necessary information's. The question i need to ask is that, What's your criteria for choosing the most active? Is it someone that just come around to paste anything or contributing anything online? I believe the criteria is far beyond that. How much do you affect people positively with your information or post? I want to use this medium to urge NAIRALANDERS to keep up the good work always. Finally, Anybody that says it can not be done should not interrupt. Signed: OXYGEN
Re: *~ Muyeskin Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!! by Nobody: 3:59am On Apr 25, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Niit Scholarship Exam: How Does It Looks Like? / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Admissions Status! / Jamb Set To Release Admission Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.