Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

FICTION: The Double Date With Cher - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / FICTION: The Double Date With Cher (494 Views)

A Fiction : The Groomsman / A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) / FICTION: Lily's Uncle George Erotic Fantasy Alive At Cher's Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FICTION: The Double Date With Cher by trendope: 9:06am On Jan 29, 2017
Cher has begun stressing Lily again, asking for another double date, and this time Henry has decided to be even more adventurous under the table.

“What are you smiling for? “

Cher asked rather loudly forcing me to look up and offer an excuse so she won't start prying annoyingly.

I was chatting with Henry and it was weirdly making me smile sheepishly which is not a good sign, but can you blame me? I've spent quite a lot of time with him and gotten to know more of his sweet romantic side and also his other side and somehow the combination of both is making me grow very fond of him.

“No! No! No! Don't do that” I scrambled up trying to get my phone back from Cher as she ran around reading my chat.

“Looks like I missed a lot” she said breathlessly after I caught up and took back my phone.

“You really like this guy don't you Lily” She continued

“Just drop it” I snapped jokingly, we have a nice thing going but it's not what you're thinking.

“Whatever you say” She rolled her eyes

Continue Read Here http://trendope.com/2017/01/fiction-double-date-cher/

(1) (Reply)

The Alpha Maze(prologue) / Humor: Choices By Uncle Stephen (profett) / A Passage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.