Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha (34680 Views)

Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures / What I Saw At A Wheel Balancing Place (tire Safety) / A Look At 2019 Armoured Mercedes-Maybach S560,Official Car Of President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by khristals(m): 7:06am On Mar 17, 2017
Damn
Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by papauju(m): 7:06am On Mar 17, 2017
stephleena:
creativity isn't a crime
your right my dear creativity is the mother of invention,
Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by OgatheTop: 7:06am On Mar 17, 2017
Buhari is just stupid
Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by pizzylee(m): 7:07am On Mar 17, 2017
its Onitsha now
Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by Ericaikince(m): 7:22am On Mar 17, 2017
PaperLace:
That one is an old something na, very common in public vehicles.
"objects in mirror,are exactly as they appear".
He even had the decency of gluing it into the side mirror case. I've seen one that kept bringing out the mirror from somewhere on his dashboard each time he had to watch his side.
guy easy Na u Don they wait for this post before ni
Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by Ryda(m): 7:54am On Mar 17, 2017
swazz101:
cant stop laughing look at the kind of side mirrow i saw at onitsha today lol
he tied a house mirrow to d car

It a truck.. angry
Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 17, 2017
Proudly Nigerian, instead of nagging you should support local industry? Show me evidence of made in Nigeria Products you bought in the last 12 months. angry
Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by Barzinime(m): 8:35am On Mar 17, 2017
Lol
PaperLace:
That one is an old something na, very common in public vehicles.
"objects in mirror,are exactly as they appear".
He even had the decency of gluing it into the side mirror case. I've seen one that kept bringing out the mirror from somewhere on his dashboard each time he had to watch his side.
Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by tico1212(m): 9:16am On Mar 17, 2017
Na follow come side mirror na... Trust me.
Its comon in Ibadan.
Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by Kobicove(m): 9:19am On Mar 17, 2017
Nothing new here...this is very common in Lagos undecided
Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by Exponental(m): 10:10am On Mar 17, 2017
mirrow......very igbotic! ½ bread is better than chin chin
Re: Look At The Kind Of Side Mirrow I Saw At Onitsha by LC14052016: 10:23am On Mar 17, 2017
So wat? Do you know how crude Tata vehicles look years back? Don't insult the initiative of the driver. The law did not specify you must use rolls royce mirrors. There are many like that round the country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Cost Of Vehicle Licensing, Change Of Ownership, Registration & Number Plate / Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) / Function Of 1, 2, And D In Automatic Gear.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.