Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,184 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Nigerian Army Assembles The Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Army Assembles The Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members (1978 Views)

Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) / Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) / Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Assembles The Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members by ademasta(m): 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
These guys are working, I hope the corrupt system we have in this country makes their efforts have effect.
Kudos to the gallant Nigerian Army!

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGrfDVgRv8o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Assembles The Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members by CivilianJTF(m): 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
I always love seeing news like this...
3gbosa for Nigerian Army

Kill them all

CivilianJTF is here....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Assembles The Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members by ademasta(m): 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
CivilianJTF:
3gbosa for Nigerian Army

Kill them all

CivilianJTF is here....
I wish them success in all their sacrifices for the nation.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Assembles The Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members by CivilianJTF(m): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
ademasta:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
But I wonder why those boko boys have refused to finish.... Are they recruiting in billions?
Re: Nigerian Army Assembles The Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members by Nusaf: 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
These guys are really sacrificing themselves for our peace in this country.

God bless The Nigerian Army
Long live The President and C-in-C
Long live The Fed Rep of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Assembles The Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members by ademasta(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nusaf:
Those guys are seriously working, thank God for their morales which is now high compared to before.

Those guys need serious motivation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Assembles The Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members by CivilianJTF(m): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nusaf:
These men are really sacrificing themselves for our peace in this country.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Nigerian Army
God bless PMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Assembles The Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members by Flexherbal(m): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
Just that these BH boys are too many.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Assembles The Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members by ademasta(m): 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
CivilianJTF:

But I wonder why those boko boys have refused to finish.... Are they recruiting in billions?
I think their recruitment capacity is more than that of the Nigerian Army, hence their continuous multiplication.
Re: Nigerian Army Assembles The Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members by ademasta(m): 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
Flexherbal:
Just that these BH boys are too many.
I guess the ratio of NA to BH would be like 1:10.

To one Nigerian soldier, there are 10 Boko Haram guys
Re: Nigerian Army Assembles The Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members by CivilianJTF(m): 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
ademasta:

Those guys are seriously working, thank God for their morales which is now high compared to before.

Those guys need serious motivation.
I tell you, it isn't easy laying down ones life to safe others...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Assembles The Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members by CivilianJTF(m): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
ademasta:

I guess the ratio of NA to BH would be like 1:10.

To one Nigerian soldier, there are 10 Boko Haram guys
I concur, those guys no wan finish in the real life, but in the Lai Muhammed's dreams, they have been defeated grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Assembles The Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members by ademasta(m): 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
CivilianJTF:

I concur, those guys no wan finish in the real life, but in the Lai Muhammed's dreams, they have been defeated grin
CivilianJTF, were you the one wearing blue and green in that picture? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Assembles The Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members by CivilianJTF(m): 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
ademasta:

CivilianJTF, were you the one wearing blue and green in that picture? grin
Yes ofcos grin

We are killing them like no man's business...

Imagine wht I passed thru before I killed one boko haram commander... I wanted to fire him on the head but he disappeared... I looked around and also disappeared.
We both landed in Chad from Nigeria, i fired the idiot.

It is not being a civilian jtf o my brother cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Assembles The Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
Old picture!
Re: Nigerian Army Assembles The Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members by ademasta(m): 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
CivilianJTF:

Yes ofcos grin

Imagine wht I passed thru before I killed one boko haram commander... I wanted to fire him on the head but he disappeared... I looked around and also disappeared.

Hehehehehehe.... You sha killed it... That's all grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Assembles The Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members by CivilianJTF(m): 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Old picture!
Old BushBoy
Re: Nigerian Army Assembles The Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members by CivilianJTF(m): 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
ademasta:

Hehehehehehe.... You sha killed it... That's all grin
Before nko... cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Assembles The Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members by ademasta(m): 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
CivilianJTF:

Before nko... cheesy
O bera

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Assembles The Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members by avadella(f): 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
CivilianJTF:
3gbosa for Nigerian Army

Kill them all

CivilianJTF is here....
You head is there grin
Re: Nigerian Army Assembles The Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members by avadella(f): 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
ademasta:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Amen
Re: Nigerian Army Assembles The Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members by avadella(f): 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
ademasta:
These guys are working, I hope the corrupt system we have in this country makes their efforts have effect.
Kudos to the gallant Nigerian Army!

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGrfDVgRv8o
Kill them all...
Say No to terrorism, be it Islamic, chriatianic, paganic....

Kill them all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Assembles The Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members by ademasta(m): 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
avadella:

Kill them all...
Say No to terrorism, be it Islamic, chriatianic, paganic....

Kill them all
Avadella.... I see you
Re: Nigerian Army Assembles The Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members by ademasta(m): 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
CivilianJTF:

Yes ofcos grin

Are you for real?

Are you Lai's cousin? I perceived related blood!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Assembles The Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members by avadella(f): 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
ademasta:

Are you for real?

Are you Lai's cousin? I perceived related blood!
CivilianJTF can not lie... Trust me... He is just Lai's blood

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Assembles The Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members by ademasta(m): 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
avadella:

CivilianJTF can not lie... Trust me... He is just Lai's blood
grin
Re: Nigerian Army Assembles The Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members by avadella(f): 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
CivilianJTF:

I tell you, it isn't easy laying down ones life to safe others...
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pixs Of Fulani Herdsmen Still Recovering Their Dead Ones In Mambila / Alert!!! Benin Youths And Hausas Are Currently Fighting In Benin City / See What SAR Did to a Man as He Tried Buying Fried Yam, Where They Also buying(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.