Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,302 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) (35220 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy / Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by Phonefanatic: 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Afonjas don't travel they can't even tell an igbo name.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by TimeManager(m): 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
His lies are pretty too whack for a professor. Learn from imoites.

Kiss the truth!
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ayblaize:

People with this kind of head eh[sub][/sub]
what about them?
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by profosenogoboy: 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Femi femi eeeeh

Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
yourexcellency:
IPOB youths are using their brains for better business, see waiting afonja youth dey take him brain do

he s not afonja bro. he s anini brother, afonja cousin. pls take note

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by nwakibie3(m): 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
soberdrunk:
Nice concept with "poor finishing" angry

E be like say u dey game abulo grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
I was defrauded close to 1m, i contacted the commission and they said I should take my matter to the police. Very useless outfit. Hiss!
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by tbaba19: 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]he Don enter am with his little brain
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by MikaSoko(m): 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
You Are ON YOUR OWN. OYO
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by samijay8(m): 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
hahaha it's them again. no problem, it won't be the last
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by Mortiple(m): 11:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
soberdrunk:
Nice concept with "poor finishing" angry he made two major mistakes-----

1)He put a 'price tag' to a 'lobby' scam

2)The name doesnt correspond with the score, how can you be Femi Adesina and be asking for "300k" angry

CORRECTION--He should have just come up with a random name and claim to be an 'associate' and that the professors name was among a couple of other names that have been selected for the position and they needed to show 'appreciation' to 'secure' the job, allow the professor to come up with a number and that way he feels in control and with no pressure therby reducing suspicion grin

Ps-I will have been a successful criminal if i didnt have such a healthy conscience angry
Look them!

Guy, its like you are a guru a.k.a grandmaster in the world of scam? grin

Thank goodness you have healthy conscience. tongue tongue
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
soberdrunk:
Nice concept with "poor finishing" angry he made two major mistakes-----

1)He put a 'price tag' to a 'lobby' scam

2)The name doesnt correspond with the score, how can you be Femi Adesina and be asking for "300k" angry

CORRECTION--He should have just come up with a random name and claim to be an 'associate' and that the professors name was among a couple of other names that have been selected for the position and they needed to show 'appreciation' to 'secure' the job, allow the professor to come up with a number and that way he feels in control and with no pressure therby reducing suspicion grin

Ps-I will have been a successful criminal if i didnt have such a healthy conscience angry
Someone that goes by that name Prof Dalhatu has "more" info than those P.A...wrong target, offence number 1

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by opson2016(m): 12:20am On Mar 17, 2017
I thought I'd be #300,000,000. The worst part, he might land in 30 years in jail.
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by Arabs999: 5:11am On Mar 17, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
angry grin undecided tongue grin sad He be James on a few ibori offspring. It is them
OP, u funny die..
I have never laff since last year because of Buhari..
Tuale for u.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by Mambox: 6:54am On Mar 17, 2017
Emycord:
He must at one time badmouthed biafran igbos about fraud. Now this

That's Urhobo name not Igbo sir.
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by GameGod(m): 6:56am On Mar 17, 2017
Biafrats grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by Emycord: 7:33am On Mar 17, 2017
Mambox:

That's Urhobo name not Igbo sir.
not in doubt. What i said is at some point in his life he must have accused igbo's of fraudulent acts now he has done the same thing as igbo

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by alaskido(m): 10:47am On Mar 17, 2017
Do we have any real Femi Adeshina? Even the one in the presidency is also fake giving us fake news everytime.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore / Fashola Takes Photo With His Heap Of Books / The Moment Obaseki Joined PDP (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.