Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,561 members, 7,847,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic (4570 Views)

"Restructuring My Foot! To Hell With Restructuring", Governor Shettima / Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic / We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by 9jakool: 11:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
DieDieDieOmenka:

oga Ijaws own ondo and there's nothing you can do about it stop pouring spits everywhere like typical afonja coward.
Truth is mine
Truth is talking
Truth has spoken
kiss the truth
Don't you think "own" is a bit of a stretch.
Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by irepnaija4eva(m): 12:08am On Mar 17, 2017
I've always been against Igbos lumping any ethnic group in the Niger Delta into their proposed Biafra but from what I'm seeing Ijaws are the biggest and worst land grabbers.

@ op u clearly stated the above in your useless thread.
Like you said,your against Igbo lumping other ethnic groups because you dispise them.
Now your crying blue murder cos the ijaws r trying to lump an inch from Edo state...
YOU SEE YOUR LIFE?

Men your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven.

Quote me and let's rumble. grin grin grin
Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by oooppp2(m): 12:16am On Mar 17, 2017
irepnaija4eva:
I've always been against Igbos lumping any ethnic group in the Niger Delta into their proposed Biafra but from what I'm seeing Ijaws are the biggest and worst land grabbers.

Like you said,your against Igbo lumping other ethnic groups because you dispise them.
Now your crying blue murder cos the ijaws r trying to lump an inch from Edo state...
YOU SEE YOUR

the bini tout is just showcasing their typical nature .a branded hypocrite

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by Donbiggi: 12:31am On Mar 17, 2017
Nonsense, Una neva chin cho hu,edo niger delta Republic ko ijaw niger delta Republic ni......
Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by Princesaha: 12:42am On Mar 17, 2017
I can not stop laughing here. Do you guys wanna kill that Bini guy. Well, i think we all need peace more than anything especially in this time of hardship and recession.

1 Like

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by naijacampu(m): 1:53am On Mar 17, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
I'd rather not reply a flat head.
There's nothing like Bini in Niger Delta, Bini belongs to cone heads. You can only cry and cry like a baby on Nairaland, go and face Ijaw in real life let's see what if they will not wipe the whole witches out of existence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by BankeSmalls(f): 2:09am On Mar 17, 2017
These pipu should seek their own Edo republic country. No leeching on our Niger Delta oil. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by konoplyanka: 2:32am On Mar 17, 2017
BankeSmalls:
These pipu should seek their own Edo republic country. No leeching on our Niger Delta oil. wink

LOL. flat headed osu coward like you who is ashamed of his osu identity hiding under yoruba female name.
you are now a niger deltan?
Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by aljharem(m): 2:35am On Mar 17, 2017
DieDieDieOmenka:

oga Ijaws own ondo and there's nothing you can do about it stop pouring spits everywhere like typical afonja coward.
Truth is mine
Truth is talking
Truth has spoken
kiss the truth
Igbos una Don start. Lol

1 Like

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by DieDieDieOmenka: 3:37am On Mar 17, 2017
aljharem:

Igbos una Don start. Lol
i lie?
abegi ooo no bring igbo for this matter it's
yoruba vs ijaw am just dissolving the useless futile cowardice chest beating of that guy that's talking trash when he can't stand a sound of gun shot of see blood.

ijaw is ondo and ondo is ijaw grin

kiss the truth
truth is talking
truth has spoken
truth is bae
truth is mine

4 Likes

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by DieDieDieOmenka: 3:38am On Mar 17, 2017
konoplyanka:

LOL. flat headed osu coward like you who is ashamed of his osu identity hiding under yoruba female name.
blah blah blah computer noisemakers cowards grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by uckennety(m): 5:52am On Mar 17, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
I stumbled into a thread today here on nairaland showing the Ijaws carrying placards claiming Gelegele belongs them. I want to first start by asking start by asking tonyebarcanista and all other so called Ijaw here on nairaland how does "Gelegele" which is clearly Bini in nature suddenly now belongs to the Ijaws? If Gelegele belongs to the Ijaws, how come Ijaws are not counted amongst the 17 known ethnic groups in Edo state but Ebira is recognized as an ethnic group in Edo state?

Secondly, whom did the British, Portuguese and Dutch traders and explorers make contact with when they first arrived Benin Kingdom? Who directed the Europeans through Gelegele into Benin kingdom? What connects the Binis and the Ijaws like the Urhobos and the Itsekiris? Are the Binis and the Ijaws culturally, geographically, religiously or linguistically linked in any way? Is the Izon language an Edo dialect like the Urhobos?

Thirdly, if Gelegele belongs to the Ijaws how come there's an Enogie there and not an Ijaw king? How come the towns in Gelegele community all have Bini names and not Ijaw names? Finally, why are Ijaws naturally land grabbing? Why do you always insult the hospitality of everywhere you go? If it's Aladja today it's Olomu or Ilajes or Arepo or Ajegunle tomorrow? I've always been against Igbos lumping any ethnic group in the Niger Delta into their proposed Biafra but from what I'm seeing Ijaws are the biggest and worst land grabbers. I can also see why the so called Niger Delta Avengers are hell-bent on creating a so called Niger Delta. The aim of creating a so called Niger Delta Republic is an avenue to steal and grab the lands of other ethnic groups. All through the history of the Ijaws it has always being about fighting their host or neighbours. Was it Ubeji, Ajegunle, Ilaje, Arepo, Aladja, Olomu and now the Gelegele which is clearly Bini.

My advice to every Ijaw is this. No portion or inch of land in Edo state would be given to the Ijaws. Ijawland starts from Bayelsa, parts of Rivers and ends in parts of Ondo. Any attempt to encroach into any land in Edo state would be met with not only a heavy resistance but a very brutal one at that. You Ijaws are beginning to overstep your boundaries and it's time every ethnic group in the South South stand up to land grabbers like you. We the Binis are not the Itsekiris, the Urhobos, the Ikwerres, the Ogonis or the Yorubas whom you try this antic with. Having a fight with the Binis would spell doom to the Ijaws.

Op ikwerres are igbos!!!

Try read about them

They are not a minority group! So Ijaws know the can't try shit

1 Like

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by oooppp2(m): 6:35am On Mar 17, 2017
konoplyanka:

SOUTHWEST TOUT AKA REPHAIM and slave of fulani

3 Likes

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by realhumanity: 6:57am On Mar 17, 2017
Mr Mullato, the real size of Benin Kingdom is not big while others were conquered b territory. The gelegele territory should be Ijaw because they own the ocean length. Take it or leave it, you do not own gelegele.

4 Likes

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by Legitbaba(m): 7:18am On Mar 17, 2017
This guy, u no go rest oh,. until something touch your body... So Gelegele na Bini language them dey speak?? have u even been to the said Gelegele, do u know the location??
if u don't know, Ijaws even gave Bini it's name (which Means water) History was twisted to favour u guys, wanting to put yourselves in the same bracket with Roman Empire etc
if u think say u get juju or u b wizard, come make I finish one Browning belt for your body, make we see if ur juju no leave u run...

2 Likes

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by SuperS1Panther: 8:22am On Mar 17, 2017
DieDieDieOmenka:

Truth is mine
Truth is talking
Truth has spoken
kiss the truth

You can keep spewing your thrash on NL. It is your data you are using and usage of NL is free.

If you get 2 heads, go to Ajegunle or Ilaje and repeat the s shenanigans again and the same treatment meted out to you will be repeated again.
Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by ariesbull: 8:34am On Mar 17, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
you no get sense? Where did you see igbos in my post? I wonder how some of you reason at time.

...And what is ikwerre
Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by 1shortblackboy: 8:51am On Mar 17, 2017
irepnaija4eva:

YOU SEE YOUR LIFE?

i think comprehension is ur problem. I could educatw u but i dont have d time....smh all these children
Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 17, 2017
Op don run commot for him thread cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by olureignforever: 9:46am On Mar 17, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
you no get sense? Where did you see igbos in my post? I wonder how some of you reason at time.

That's what igbos are. They like fermenting trouble. Thank God this is not an Afonja post. They would have started d attack. Igbos. Huh.
Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by irepnaija4eva(m): 9:49am On Mar 17, 2017
1shortblackboy:
i think comprehension is ur problem. I could educatw u but i dont have d time....smh all these children

Yea ensure you make out the time to educate your on spellings too.
Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by olureignforever: 9:52am On Mar 17, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
I'd rather not reply a flat head.
myplaydiary:
Don't mind the fool he wants Ijaws to exterminate his clan. grin he thinks war is fought on nairaland. angry
irepnaija4eva:

Yea ensure you make out the time to educate your on spellings too.
blues2022:
Op don run commot for him thread cheesy cheesy cheesy
blues2022:
Op don run commot for him thread
cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin
Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 17, 2017
Men see decimation on this thread grin grin op don run leave afonjas to fight his already lost war
Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by kamalcole3000: 9:56am On Mar 17, 2017
aljharem:
Ijaws have NO part of ondo state. They are migrants. Take note

Both the apoi and arogbo ijaw have no land in ondo or western delta.
Thanks for the correction bro.

1 Like

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by myplaydiary: 10:11am On Mar 17, 2017
Donbiggi:
Nonsense, Una neva chin cho hu,edo niger delta Republic ko ijaw niger delta Republic ni......
Your accent is different, It is like you are from western china? I am from eastern china, nice to meet you my Chinese brother.
Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by myplaydiary: 10:17am On Mar 17, 2017
naijacampu:

There's nothing like Bini in Niger Delta, Bini belongs to cone heads. You can only cry and cry like a baby on Nairaland, go and face Ijaw in real life let's see what if they will not wipe the whole witches out of existence.
Exactly, Bini is to cone heads what Illorin is to aboki's, an extension of Afonja land or aboki land respectively.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by myplaydiary: 10:43am On Mar 17, 2017
konoplyanka:

Nobody is taking you serious anymore, you are now a walking corpse waiting for your Ijaw lords to come take your poor soul. So keep crying you wouldn't live to type Osu again grin

1 Like

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by myplaydiary: 10:46am On Mar 17, 2017
aljharem:

Igbos una Don start. Lol
If you like turn this to an afonja, Ipob fight na you go loose, because Ipob Boys Bad(IBB)

1 Like

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by myplaydiary: 10:51am On Mar 17, 2017
realhumanity:
Mr Mullato, the real size of Benin Kingdom is not big while others were conquered b territory. The gelegele territory should be Ijaw because they own the ocean length. Take it or leave it, you do not own gelegele.
Kingdom wey get governor shey that one na kingdom? grin

3 Likes

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by Donbiggi: 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
myplaydiary:
Your accent is different, It is like you are from western china? I am from eastern china, nice to meet you my Chinese brother.
u ar welcom ma brada....
Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by konoplyanka: 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
oooppp2:

SOUTHWEST TOUT AKA REPHAIM and slave of fulani

DieDieDieOmenka:

blah blah blah computer noisemakers cowards grin

cowards. so you had to use another account.
flat headed osu.
Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by DieDieDieOmenka: 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
konoplyanka:

cowards. so you had to use another account.
flat headed osu.
what's this one saying?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Service Chiefs In Obasanjo's Administration. / Bayelse Governor Make History As He Step Down As Governor / Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.