Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,400 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. (16927 Views)

10 Compliments Your Husband Needs To Hear / MERRY XMAS & Compliments Of The Season / Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Fhemmmy: 9:32am On Dec 19, 2009
[b]2009 has come and almost gone, A lot has happened and still more going on.

I will like to give thanks to God for grace.
I will also like to say a big thank you to Mr. Seun Osewa for Nairaland.com.

The fun of the year would not have been possible without the Actors and the Actresses of the Family section of nairaland, i have within the last few months made more friends than i can imagine.

Great people in no particular order . . Chaircover, ~sissy~, tpia, THE.AMAKA, iice, desthan, AmakaOne, ubiaa5, Outstrip, mamagee, FL_Gator, dmonique, coolier, chiogo, mukina, TheSeeker, SeanT21, Tgirl4rreal and all so much more, i remain your loyal fans, all you have thought me will remain with me forever . . . .

To all that i forgot to mention, please, it is not intentional, but you are as well very important.

With humility and respect i am honored to share views and rub minds with great people like y'all.

Thank you for the opportunity as we look forward to a better year.

To all those that have argued once or twice, we appreciate you.

To all those that mmight have offended while having fun, from the bottom of our heart, we apologize.

To those that hates the name Fhemmmy, you are loved.

Merry Christmas and Happy New year in Advance.

Stay blessed and looking forward to a year of blessing - 2010.[/b]
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by platinumnk(f): 9:36am On Dec 19, 2009
bah humbug angry
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Fhemmmy: 10:04am On Dec 19, 2009
platinumnk:

bah humbug angry

You are surely one of those that i have high regards for.
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2009
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Fhemmmy: 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2009
chaircover:

Please don't vex Jare. Don't mind Femi, o re die. cheesy

A special well done to you for your tireless fundraising for the needy kiss May God meet you too at your point of need Amen

My wonderful sister . . . . i remain loyal
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by desthan(m): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2009
This world is full of people , we come across many in our day-to-day interactions , most we forget , few we faintly remember and there are very few which we vividly remember, in fact we never forget them , these are people who live their life like it should be lived , simple,selfless, and for others! It's just by mere association with them that we find our life full of color , full of hoping and worth living! grin Femmmy, you are one of those people, my own broda from another mother grin

I am an avid blogger for a while now and participating actively in NL. I read your blog posting and found them very interesting and informative. We appreciate your initiative here and in helping build a more powerful Nigeria! Keep it coming bru, wink

And for all my peeps in the house, my respect to y'all. Words can't explain how you all mean to me, and of course your posts/critics have contributed positively ''coughs'' to my life grin. I thank you all and wish you and your families the very best you would wish yourself this season and the upcoming year.

And lastly, i'd love to appreciate a wonderful friend that introduced me to this site, Zequisha you remain the very best part of my everyday, i never knew what my life was like until i met you, you remain the best, can't never forget you. I wish you a merry time. Lots off luv, kisses and hugs kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2009
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by tRoOE(f): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2009
hmm sumthing smells fishy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I will not be surprise if Fhemmmy and desthan happens to be d same person lipsrsealed

@topic
Compliment of d season to everyone cheesy
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by platinumnk(f): 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2009
chaircover:

Please don't vex Jare. Don't mind Femi, o re die. cheesy

A special well done to you for your tireless fundraising for the needy kiss May God meet you too at your point of need Amen

Thanks. . same to you. .

Fhemmmy:

You are surely one of those that i have high regards for.

Thanks . . but my comment was meant for christmas in general . . I feel like Scrooge
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by ubiaa5(f): 11:39pm On Dec 19, 2009
tRoOE:

I will not be surprise if Fhemmmy and desthan happens to be d same person lipsrsealed

@topic
Definately not i know for sure.fhemmy compliments of the season,it been 1derful arguing back n forth with u, looking forward 2 some more next yr. smiley
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by tRoOE(f): 12:38am On Dec 20, 2009
ubiaa5:

Definately not i know for sure.fhemmy compliments of the season,it been 1derful arguing back n forth with u, looking forward 2 some more next yr. smiley
Excuse me undecided who are you again
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by chiogo(f): 12:40am On Dec 20, 2009
Merry Christmas to you too, Fhemmmy!!! Have a wonderful new year as well. smiley
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by OAM4J: 3:45am On Dec 20, 2009
Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance Fhemmy and to everyone.

@ ubiaa5, give a my special, warmest greetings to your lovely daughter. (Dont forget my offer for her still stands  wink )
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Sissy3(f): 5:54am On Dec 20, 2009
Fhemmy a Very merry Xmas to you!!!

To All our Family Section Buddies/members

wishing you all a very blessed and peaceful christmas!!!. and a very prosperous '10!
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 20, 2009
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by ubiaa5(f): 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2009
smiley
OAM4J:

Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance Fhemmy and to everyone.

@ ubiaa5, give a my special, warmest greetings to your lovely daughter. (Dont forget my offer for her still stands  wink )
u don come again, leave my daughter alone.compliments of the season to you.
tRoOE:

Excuse me undecided who are you again

i am someone dat is telling u dat fhemmy and desthan are not the same person.
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by OAM4J: 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2009
ubiaa5:

u don come again, leave my daughter alone.compliments of the season to you.

How can I? when she is the reason why I am considering getting married, she is my vision 2020  grin (You know we men don't get old)

I beg bring her to type merry Christmas to her one and only future husband jor.  grin
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by ubiaa5(f): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2009
OAM4J:

How can I? when she is the reason why I am considering getting married, she is my vision 2020  grin (You know we men don't get old)
cheesy
I beg bring her to type merry Christmas to her one and only future husband jor.  grin
can some1 tell oam4j to leave my daughter alone before i call d cops on him. cheesy
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by SALady(f): 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2009
Bless be all of you Naira's,
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by OAM4J: 12:08am On Dec 21, 2009
ubiaa5:

can some1 tell oam4j to leave my daughter alone before i call d cops on him. cheesy

If only you know that the CIA and FBI boss had dinner in my place last night, u wont threaten me with a cop. Are you jealous your daughter is hitting a big man?  grin

Sorry I forgot, was suppose to make you an offer you cant refuse.

How about giving you $100,000 monthly to look after her for the next 10years with 10% annual increment?  wink

Deal or No Deal? (Think carefully b4 you answer)  cheesy

Meanwhile while you think about the offer, please give her an holy xmas kiss for me  wink

- Your Capable prospective inlaw OAM4J. wink
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 21, 2009
[b]Femi [/b]bi kooro se n fe oyin lol

Same to you deary, enjoy the season of endless joy smiley
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Sissy3(f): 3:12am On Dec 21, 2009
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Fhemmmy: 6:12am On Dec 21, 2009
There can only be one Fhemmmy . . . . When God created moi, he broke the mold
Chaircover, thanx for coming to my aid jare.
ubiaa5:

Fhemmmy is too easy to wanna pretend to be someone he is not . . . . .i am gentle bobo.
tRoOE:

@topic

Nice try but no Cigar, i cld share my Cuban Cigar with you though, however, you will have to buy a car first . . . . .i have good deals on the auto section, check them out.
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Fhemmmy: 6:15am On Dec 21, 2009
Chaircover, Jesus is the reason for the season . . . .Like u said, we need to be there for the needy.
While we eating dem turkeys, we need to remember that some are hungry and let us do the good . . . . thanx for reminding us jare.
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by mamagee3(f): 12:48am On Dec 22, 2009
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. kiss
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 22, 2009
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by ichommy(m): 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2009
WISH ALL NAIRALANDERS THE SAME grin cheesy wink
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by bandely(m): 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2009
Barka de Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! grin
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by MUNEER2(m): 1:27pm On Dec 24, 2009
Same here to all Nairalanders cheesy
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by FBS: 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2009
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance to everyone.

@Dominique - Special greetings to you! kiss
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by donchelsea: 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2009
Thanks Femmys.

Merry Xmas to you all and have a wonderful 2010

cheers nairalanders!
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by 190: 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2009
what about the Irresitable 190

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Right To Hide Or Belittle Yourself To Find "Wife Material? / How Did You Know Your Partner Was 'The One' ?? / Marriage: Specs Or Peace Of Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.