Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. (17008 Views)

10 Compliments Your Husband Needs To Hear / MERRY XMAS & Compliments Of The Season / Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by chiogo(f): 12:30am On Dec 25, 2009
Merry Christmas once again to you all!!!!! Have a great one <3 smiley
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by v3: 12:32am On Dec 25, 2009
All of a sudden, chiogo appears from nowhere? damn this xmas is d bomb! cool
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by chiogo(f): 12:36am On Dec 25, 2009
^LOL, I didn't appear from nowhere. I've been here. tongue
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by v3: 12:40am On Dec 25, 2009
I could remember d lastyme we had a heated argument in the romance section. . .it had somefin to do wiv sex issues n all & my picture was brought in2 it by you&the amaka. . can't really remember it vividly but u were REALLY stubborn & proved difficult! grin

Sure is good to see you on again, hows everyfin?
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by chiogo(f): 12:42am On Dec 25, 2009
^What? I dunno what you're talking about. This is actually the first time I'm seeing your user name. cheesy

Everything is great!!! Few hours till Christmas smiley And you?
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by v3: 12:44am On Dec 25, 2009
Yea its cuz i had my screenname changed from v3nom4eva to juz v3 by a friend!. .

Already Xmas here, cakes n drinkz around 12:17am @ home wiv friends!
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by chiogo(f): 12:50am On Dec 25, 2009
v3nom4eva huh? I still don't recall having an encounter with that ID. tongue

LOL I can't wait, still about 5 hours to go.
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by v3: 12:54am On Dec 25, 2009
Ok but sure as hell remember u,

In the middle of nowhere,i'm sure it's REALLY worth the wait!cheers cool grin cool
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by chiogo(f): 12:58am On Dec 25, 2009
Have fun!! smiley
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by mohawkchic(f): 2:58am On Dec 25, 2009

Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by HarryPotter1(m): 3:00am On Dec 25, 2009
Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year 2 all Nairalanders most especially Gabry,THE AMAKA,Patwhizkid,Ujujoan,Don Vilo,Romade(Romsky)Sexyleamon and 2 my one and only Kunbee.not 4getin all u guys who made NL an exicting plc. i luv u all. kisscheesygrin
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by vislabraye(m): 3:17am On Dec 25, 2009
Merry Christmas Nlanders, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by RalphStyle: 3:44am On Dec 25, 2009
all the best to you all!
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by kayc33(m): 4:11am On Dec 25, 2009
my people them, merry xmas n a prosperous new 2010.
hav fun
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by r231(m): 4:49am On Dec 25, 2009
including my humble apologies for offending anybody on the forum, and a strong resolution to continue with the virtue, i hereby plague my allegiance to all NAIRALAND and wish them

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Fhemmmy: 5:55am On Dec 25, 2009
Christmas is fun.
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by kaiki: 7:54am On Dec 25, 2009
merry xmas to all nairalander, God bless you and your famillies, a m e e n, i love your contributions and opinion well done.
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by semid4lyfe(m): 7:57am On Dec 25, 2009
Happy Christmas and Merry New Year abi how una dey talk am sef grin cheesy grin
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by ruffrider(f): 8:42am On Dec 25, 2009
Merry Christmas everyone and a prosperous New Years
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by ruffrider(f): 8:43am On Dec 25, 2009
NEW YEAR smiley
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by iyapony(m): 9:19am On Dec 25, 2009
what a wonderful message you have written here, fhemmmy. merry christmas to all, please stay safe and enjoy yourselves! wink

i really wish i was in nigeria now, enjoying the warm temperatures and christmas spirit with my family!!
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by keba(m): 9:27am On Dec 25, 2009
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU FHEMMMY AND ALL NARIALANDERS smiley wink smiley
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by ucnduka(f): 9:31am On Dec 25, 2009
Wishing all NLders a splendid xmas celebration and a fun filled 2010
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by aishatz: 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2009
[color=#770077][/color]MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL NAIRALANDERS! its bin a nice and educative forum. thumbs up,
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by bettes(f): 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2009
merry christmas!!!!
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by jumaingirl(f): 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2009
Wishing all nairalanders merry xmas and a propherous new year
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by san26dy(f): 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2009
Very merry Christmas!!!
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by deb(m): 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2009
I guess this is the official Xmas thread. merry xmas to you all Nairalanders
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by yme1(f): 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2009
merry xmas to all the sweeties and naughties of NL kiss kiss
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by bigfoot79(m): 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2009
Weewichu her melly kissmans weewichu ha melly klismans an her pee nu yia
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2009
MERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSSS TO ALL.
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by mcpat(m): 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2009
merry christmas to every one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It Is Getting Difficult To Have Good Family / S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. / FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.