Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. (16924 Views)

10 Compliments Your Husband Needs To Hear / MERRY XMAS & Compliments Of The Season / Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by chuxy12(m): 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2009
merry xmas to all
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Nneomaj(f): 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2009
Merriest xmas 2 y'all. I wud like 2 make some frnds here cos am new on NL. Decency is d watch word. Tanx.
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Fhemmmy: 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2009
Welcome into the family of Nairalanders.
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Nneomaj(f): 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2009
Merriest xmas 2 y'all. I wud like 2 make some frnds here cos am new on NL. Decency is d watch word. Tanx.
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2009
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2009
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by ZUBBYNWA(m): 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2009
merry xmas to all my fellow people it is a time for joy

@poster must u greet mama-gee
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Fhemmmy: 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2009
chaircover:

Yipee Femi your post made the front page! You are a Nollairaland star! . . . . more grease to your elbows  cheesy

I shouldn't be on Nairaland O! I should be baking & decorating a cake, cleaning out the fishtank and getting the conservatory ready for the buffet table but I'm in a rebellious mood at the minute and have downed all tools  grin

Anyone prepared to help me please??

I am trying to be like you now . . . . .
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by SeanT21(f): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2009
Merry Christmas fhemmmy and everyone.
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by hedges007(m): 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2009
Merry Xmas Nairalanders. Enjoy a packed blissful moments with ur Love ones this Xmas.
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by THEAMAKA1: 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2009
[size=50pt]MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!![/size]

KISSES TO YOU ALL!  kiss

[img]http://www.verderosu.ro/mistletoe.jpg[/img]

EAT, ENJOY!!

[img]http://lincolnhigh73.files./2009/10/christmas-cookies-freaksanon.jpg[/img]

[img]http://dicemonkey.files./2008/12/cookies.jpg[/img]

A GIFT FROM ME TO YOU.  cheesy

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
[img]http://akalt.files./2008/12/christmas-stars.jpg[/img]

AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!  kiss

and of course im not forgetting those of you that celebrate Kwanzaa. . .
HAPPY KWANZAA!!!
[img]http://mattwisdom.files./2007/12/kwanzaa.jpg[/img]

love you guys!!  grin
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by mindeh(f): 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2009
Merry christmas 2 u too n happy new year.I appreciate u.
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by vincent10(m): 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2009
Wishin all NAIRALANDERS a gbogbolacious xmas and swagarlating new year. grin
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by CrudeOil2(m): 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2009
fuc.k you for wishing me a merry christmas.
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Fhemmmy: 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2009
Crude Oil:

fuc.k you for wishing me a merry christmas.

Thanks
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Nizoral(f): 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2009
Fnx ojare @poster u try abeg
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Hanoobaba(m): 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2009
[B]Love and joy come to you
And to you glad christmas too
And God bless you and send you a happy new year.
Season's greetings from Hanoobaba to Y'all
Mewwie Chwistmas and I hope nobody tell me shame to me.[/B]
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by axeman85(m): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2009
wish you the same fhemmmy. have a wonderful xmas and wonderful newyear in advance. all the best my friend. and to all other Nairalanders. wish you all a wonderful xmas and happy newyear and we will all be here again in 2010 byt the grace of God. Remain blessed all.
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by platinumnk(f): 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2009
bah humbug tongue
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2009
Merry Xmas to ya all

Am patiently waiting for Santa have been good all tru the year

Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by slimes(m): 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2009
The greater part of the year 2009 is gone leaving us with less than 7 days. I have achieved a lot during the greater part. I miss so many people who died like Gani Fawehimi, MJ, et al. They will forever be remembered. Enjoy the happy days of sharing.
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by v3: 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2009
Merry xmas to all the members in the sports section of NL

Edo, slim, criz, muki, sharon et al. . .have the time of your lives this xmas and a blissful new yr

Battery's almost out!

Love u all kiss kiss cry cry
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by obinna5000(m): 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2009
I'm wishing all Nairalanders a very MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010.  smiley
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by CarlosVent(m): 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2009
Carlos Ventures Nigeria

based in importations of Laptops and computers is saying to every member of the House

Merry Christmass and Happy new year.

If u dnt have a laptop we supply at 25,000

don't be left out
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by ovdot(m): 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2009
Wishing all Nairalanders a merry Xmas and a prosperous new year.

@Femmmy I recomened u to two babes in GTB that what to buy car. Abeg take them seriously, they need the car urgently. As for mine, I bought a car off a friend. Stay cool
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by donaremu(m): 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2009
Merry Xmas People
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by platinumnk(f): 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2009
bah humbug tongue

Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Jetwld(m): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2009
somtn really amazed me i was supprzd 2 here dat Seun Osewa is a man i'v alwaz tot he be lady.
Merry xmas full house nd apy new yr in advance may we all live 2 celebrate d God's glory.NLD 4 LIFE.I'v just knw nairalist som daz back.w ell don osewa more greez 2 ur elbow
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by agabaI23(m): 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2009
Merry christmas to seun and everyone!
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2009
Thanks guys! It's really been a wonderful year. I've really enjoyed the fun in nairaland. Although I may not belong to your generation but it's been great reading your comments, which always assures me that our great country has a future. Do have a merry Christmas and prosperous new year. God bless you all.
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by v3: 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2009
plat,

u're a clown! grin cheesy grin

merry xmas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did You Know Your Partner Was 'The One' ?? / Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? / Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.